Community > Posts By > BrooklineBaby

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 01/11/09 08:15 PM
:heart: OK Robert - something's up---------nicely done BTW - e-mail me please or send me a text........flowers

BrooklineBaby's photo
Mon 11/24/08 10:33 AM
drinker Perfectly said----
We are ALL colored........Yellow, Red, Brown, White, Black, Tan, shall I go on????
We should ALL recognize and applaud each other's similarities and difference and FORGET the color of each other's skin, for it is WHAT IS INSIDE of a person that makes them who they are....winking

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 11/08/08 01:01 PM
You're hooked...........laugh

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 11/08/08 12:58 PM
Nice.......

BrooklineBaby's photo
Fri 11/07/08 03:27 PM
Good one.........Ok Robert - Sandman still kicking your butt huh??? rofl rofl

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 11/05/08 02:37 PM
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
That has got to be one of THE most touching, beautiful poems I've ever read. Thank you so much for sharing it with the rest of us....

flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 11/05/08 12:09 AM

Thanks Kev, Susan and Michele...I appreciate the nice comments. Anything is as close as a phone call or a letter, but when you look at the moon or the stars, you feel even closer.

Mmmmmm - I just remembered once talking with someone who was very special to me one clear moonlit night, and we were both able to see the moon at the same time.....it was nice because it seemed to almost "bridge" the gap that separated us.......He's a good friend who was a very special part of my life.

BrooklineBaby's photo
Wed 11/05/08 12:02 AM

So important to be thankful every day, not just mindful on the holiday.

Amen - life is lived everyday, not just holidays and special occasions.

I agree wholeheartedly.......rofl

BrooklineBaby's photo
Tue 11/04/08 11:05 AM
Hmmmmmm what happened to the coal for the naughty ones????

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 11/02/08 11:08 PM
Absolutely beautiful!!!

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 11/02/08 11:06 PM
Bravo Robert!flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 11/02/08 11:03 PM
Edited by BrooklineBaby on Sun 11/02/08 11:03 PM
Good intepretation of an excellent Bible Story....Did you know that BIBLE means:
Basic
Instructions
Before
Leaving
Earth
Bet I surprised you with the fact that I actually knew that one eh Wolf?

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 11/02/08 10:59 PM
So appropriate for the upcoming season.......the hustle and bustle of shopping and cooking and families getting together.......

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sun 11/02/08 10:53 PM
Edited by BrooklineBaby on Sun 11/02/08 10:54 PM

Ummmm WOW Robert - I-------hmmmmmmmmmm speechless?? I will leave it at that.........very powerful write - It's e-mail worthy...flowerforyou

Thank you to the only one who thought anything of it...I appreciate it.

Name's BrooklineBaby, and you're welcome.

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 11/01/08 04:24 PM
While I agree with everything everyone has to say, what I have to say needs to be said privately in an e-mail, which I hope you will take the time to read...........:cry: brokenheart

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 11/01/08 04:16 PM
Well done darlin' - I have a feeling that <<<L>>>> will have e-mailed you the same thing I would have discussed with you....

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 11/01/08 04:10 PM
Edited by BrooklineBaby on Sat 11/01/08 04:18 PM
Ummmm WOW Robert - I-------hmmmmmmmmmm speechless?? I will leave it at that.........very powerful write - It's e-mail worthy...flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 11/01/08 04:01 PM
One can never have enough love - it is something we can always make more of, and there is always enough for everyone.

However, it is also something to be cherished as a VERY VERY special gift, because it is given, but it also taken away, or becomes lost in various situations. Unfortunately, there are also times when it is abused and utilized to manipulate people and situations.

BUT - when one DOES attain that TRUE, UNCONDITIONAL love, it lasts forever.......:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Nice write......

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 11/01/08 03:40 PM
:cry: brokenheart flowerforyou

BrooklineBaby's photo
Sat 11/01/08 03:28 PM
Beautiful...........Isn't it comforting to know that one needs only to look at the moon, or at the stars, knowing that one they love is looking at the same moon / stars .........and how close to you they feel??? flowers Excellent write Robert

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19