Community > Posts By > batwriter79

batwriter79's photo
Mon 05/12/08 05:30 PM
Hi everyone, I know I posts poems a bit. But I just want to show my poems and these are mine. I also want to see if a true soul mate is out there and enjoys these as everyone else does, I hope. :smile:

How the man’s senses can whirl around the mind
When a woman passes by.
The aroma of her smooth flesh will make a man
breathe in the scent of her beauty. The touch of
her hair can flirt with a man’s eyes and hypnotize
him to follow their every move. Her harmonious
voice will halt a man from being a fool that he will
never find the right woman. For the one who is speaking
to him might be the one. The smile of a woman can strike
him into the sight of first love. The zest taste of her lips as he kisses her will dissolve his every problem that rotates inside his mind.

Women are here to embrace men and take them to a different realm. Deep in a woman’s amazing galaxy there is a world called love. A man must grab her hand and she will take him. Then he will never want to go back to where he was before.

batwriter79's photo
Mon 05/12/08 04:23 PM
Passion bleeds from the seams
of my heart for the woman I
want to love. She stands as the
manifestation of all that is true in a
world gone mad.

She is a queen of divine beauty who
sits on top the throne of all that is pure.
I, the noble peasant, bow to
her and ask her for her hand.
I wish to take her to my world
which has crumbled away from
the sorrow that cries out for her.
Once happiness shed from my heart.
Now storms of sheer desolation and loneliness
Stomp upon my already dying heart. .
And only she can stop it. A wave of
her hand and a snap from
her fingers could destroy it all.

Sweet Queen, I go on my knees for you.
Oh how I need you so.

batwriter79's photo
Mon 05/12/08 04:20 PM
It’s time to forget her.
But not what she did for me.
She was my stepping stone for my
Writing and I must not ever forget that.
She was my future and only wished
She was with me to hold my hand and
Be my side. Only if I did what I wished
I did. Only stupidity was my best friend.
Now I live with only the mistake and the
question mark. I must live without thinking of
What I did wrong but what I can do now. She was
The woman who made me write the most beautiful of words.
And her memory of what she did to me will never leave me.

batwriter79's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:47 PM
Thanks everyone for your advice. :smile:

batwriter79's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:22 PM
How could I, the shy guy, ask a woman out for a date? What are the steps?

batwriter79's photo
Sun 05/11/08 06:52 PM
Pitts Penguins!!!:smile:

batwriter79's photo
Sun 05/11/08 06:18 PM
Edited by batwriter79 on Sun 05/11/08 06:19 PM
If you could be any animal in the world, which animal would you be and why?
Me-a squirrel, because squirrels are fast. Climb trees quick. They jump fast. They are quick. I am quick.

batwriter79's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:23 AM
Thanks everyone, I'll stick with miles for now. If no luck. Any distance. :smile:

batwriter79's photo
Sun 05/11/08 07:17 AM
How does everyone have their filters at? Any distance, or miles? I've had them at Any distance. What is it very good for me to have it at?

batwriter79's photo
Sat 05/10/08 09:09 PM
I'd travel sure hard as hell anywhere to her. Just like Hauveralan. :smile:

batwriter79's photo
Sat 05/10/08 09:03 PM
How far would anyone travel in the states to meet their soulmate if met here on this website?

batwriter79's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:16 PM
Ok, thanks derekkye

batwriter79's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:14 PM
Ok, got you.

batwriter79's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:13 PM
Can you, I would like too?

batwriter79's photo
Sat 05/10/08 08:07 PM
Hi everyone, I am from San Antonio, TX. How is everyone tonight. Sure is hot. I have to say I am liking this website more than anywhere else. happy Hope to find my true soulmate.

batwriter79's photo
Sat 05/10/08 06:28 PM
When I tell my mom about Miss Right she doesn't believe that. Who believes in Miss Right. There is that Miss and Mr. Right out there for everyone. I was with my girlfriend for 2 and half years and still my mom wanted mw to be with her. We tried, my ex and I, again and again. Nope! Just friends.

batwriter79's photo
Sat 05/10/08 06:08 PM
Edited by batwriter79 on Sat 05/10/08 06:15 PM
I need to find my soulmate. This place really is good. So far I have two friends and I have a mutual match. Now I hope to find great woman to get a date soon. Now tell me has anyone been in any crazy, odd, weird, or just wacky dates? Or have you been lucky?

batwriter79's photo
Fri 05/09/08 10:37 AM
I am getting no luck, no luck at all. I've said hi to few but woman they haven't tpyed back. I want to delete off here already. Online dating sucks then it is than me trying to ask a woman in person. Can anyone help me! This is for reall, people!!!!sad

batwriter79's photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:14 AM
“I hate moving!” I shouted at my parents.
“I know you’re angry, Simon,” my dad said, “but I promise this will be the last time we move again.”
“You always say that,” I said. I slouched into the couch.
“I promise,” my dad said.
Dad and Mom continued to pack the kitchen supplies while I got up and packed my things in my room. Then laid on my bed and punched my pillow. I was going to miss my old room I named: the dungeon.
That night as we drove away from our old house, I hoped I was going like were I was going to live.
I woke up early in my new room and couldn’t fall back to sleep. I looked around my new room. It was gross. It had spider webs up on the corners of the ceilings. The painting on the walls was a soggy green. And the carpet was slushy orange. I would call my new room: the barf.
I walked down the hallway and took a walk on my new neighborhood on Storywood Street. Houses were beginning to look wacky. My eyes begin to get so daze I took a slow walk. One was painted striped like a zebra. A house painted with parrots on it. Another house was upside down. Another house had a backyard with tigers, lions, and hippos.
Older people, like my parents, were on bicycles. Down in ditches on skateboards shouting “YEAH!” And, on roller-blades, racing with their friends. Kids my age said hi to me as they zoomed by in their cars, trucks, and motorcycles!
Later, I saw my new school I’d be going to the next day. It hovered 500 feet in the sky!
A shiny silver escalator led the way to the school. I hopped on. Heading straight for school, I thought, Storywood Street was odd, but I liked it. I peeked through windows of my school. The chalkboards were all triangles. The student’s desks were huge. The teacher’s desks were tiny. I looked at my watch. It was almost breakfast time! I hopped back on the escalator. Suddenly, the escalator wobbled to the left, then to the right, then to the left again. Then everywhere. I was going to fall off!
“Simon!” Mom shouted. “ Wake up! Time to get ready for school!”
I woke up in my new room. It wasn’t gross. I looked out the window. Storywood Street…everything was a dream. Storywood St. was ordinary.
I got out of bed. Got dressed. I brushed my teeth. Ate that terrible oatmeal my mom Makes me eat at then went to the bus stop.
At the bus stop, I met a girl. She looked real punk. Her hair was spiked. She wore an AC/DC shirt with camouflage pants. Combat boots. On the bus, I squirmed when she kept looking at me.
“Looks like you’re new here,” she said. “My name is Danielle.”
She introduced me to her friends at school and we played dodgeball at recess.
After school, Danielle and I went to her house. I met her five-year old brother, Mikey, running around the house wearing a black apron on his back. He thought he was Batman.
After doing our homework, we played in her backyard. She had a giant trampoline. As I jumped up and down on it, I thought about the dream. Even though Storywood St. wasn’t weird. I knew I was going to like it living here.

:smile:

batwriter79's photo
Tue 05/06/08 06:45 PM
I should have done this post this morning. Hi, my name is Chris. First, I have to say I am shy to say hi to a woman. On online, too! I am a dork!sad
Second, I want to say on my profile that I have Epilepsy. No lie. If women don't like men who have a disability well I don't care. I really want to tell a woman that straight out. If she understands me, I will understand her. :smile: Okay, everyone, that's me. Take care.