Winlei's photo
Tue 04/29/14 11:03 PM
Rapid

Winlei's photo
Tue 04/29/14 11:00 PM
Nook

Winlei's photo
Tue 04/29/14 10:59 PM

Well my wonderful kisses goes to all d sweet good looking, attractive, nd humble ladies here.:heart: :heart:

Choosy ka pa.....

Winlei's photo
Tue 04/29/14 10:58 PM

Well my wonderful kisses goes to all d sweet good looking, attractive, nd humble ladies here.:heart: :heart:

Choosy ka pa.....

Winlei's photo
Tue 04/29/14 09:22 PM

The dynamics of the cosmos are always changing, though from our perspective sometimes it's difficult for us to perceive or predict these changes.

Gravitational forces extend varying distances out from celestial bodies. These forces sometimes overlap, this coupled with other motive forces in space such as solar winds can interrupt the orbital trajectories of objects in space.

Youre saying that gravitational forces arent fixed in their parameter? If solar wind can interrupt in the trajectories of object in space then this can also interrupt our planet's trajectory?

Winlei's photo
Tue 04/29/14 07:48 PM

When the primordial dust cloud pulled itself together forming the Sun and planets, the leftovers from planet formation still orbit the Sun just like tiny planets. They are held in their respective orbits by the Sun's gravity that exerts well past the farthermost planets.

Well if they are following an orbits then why does other meteors or meteorites run out their orbits and collides to other planets.

Winlei's photo
Tue 04/29/14 07:46 PM

When the primordial dust cloud pulled itself together forming the Sun and planets, the leftovers from planet formation still orbit the Sun just like tiny planets. They are held in their respective orbits by the Sun's gravity that exerts well past the farthermost planets.

Well if they are following an orbits then why does other meteors or meteorites run out their orbits and collides to other planets.

Winlei's photo
Tue 04/29/14 07:35 PM
Ramone.

Winlei's photo
Tue 04/29/14 07:30 PM
Well i dont have a specific reference as to why these heavenly bodies moved like there are forces pulling them from here to there in a matter of second. I just wonder how, knowing that all i know was..... there is no gravitational pull in space. Can someone give me referrence. Hehe. I know mightymoe will do.

Winlei's photo
Tue 04/29/14 07:03 PM
Chocolate

Winlei's photo
Tue 04/29/14 07:01 PM
The color is hot

Winlei's photo
Tue 04/29/14 07:00 PM

Maybe, let me check my calender.
Okay, Looks like there's an opening, I'll fill you in. :wink:

Hmmmm(thinking)
I guess i'll decline.... I dont want (RCB) get jealous. Haha

Winlei's photo
Tue 04/29/14 06:55 PM
Ogle

Winlei's photo
Tue 04/29/14 06:54 PM
Weed

Winlei's photo
Tue 04/29/14 06:52 PM
Crack

Winlei's photo
Tue 04/29/14 06:48 PM
I wouldnt forget to....stay

Winlei's photo
Tue 04/29/14 06:47 PM

Hello? Do you have hamster food?

sorry.. only gots dog, cat, rabbit and human food.. the hamster food is on back order ohwell

waving hey win.. :wink: drinker

Hello. Oh well, can i have rabbit food and ice cream? I'm starving here. drool

Any food that Winlei eats is hamster food.

Welcome back, Winlei! You were missed.
Do you still have those wings that I gave you to wear?

I forgot to wear it.

Winlei's photo
Tue 04/29/14 06:40 PM
bigsmile

Winlei's photo
Tue 04/29/14 06:39 PM
Yeah very very hot....

Winlei's photo
Tue 04/29/14 06:34 PM
Run