Community > Posts By > dawnyhi

dawnyhi's photo
Sun 05/17/09 09:15 AM
spit on em

dawnyhi's photo
Sun 05/17/09 09:13 AM

Ya ever wonder why things come to an end? Because they have to. Everything has to. It is a part of the cycle - the circle - the system we all live and participate in. No, it is not called "life." A life is what we all have and we live it every day. However we must remember - emphasis on remember - that our memory is the key element of us being who we are.

If you could not remember then living would be pointless. But at the same time some people only want to forget.

So, the question is...is your life "X" amount of years - say 60 maybe 70 or 80 years? Or is it just one day over and over and you just choose what happens and what to forget about the day before?

What about some of the creatures/creations that do not have much memory, or even any at all, but still have life? Bacteria, Plants, Bugs, etc. they all have lives.

What about the people with alzheimer's, amnesia, and other illness that can create memory loss, false memories, etc.?

Sure memories can influence they way you feel or act in certain situations or about certain things, but I don't think it really makes us who we are.

that is why we only got this moment NOW

dawnyhi's photo
Sun 05/17/09 09:11 AM
He would be my family my priority

dawnyhi's photo
Sun 05/17/09 09:03 AM
running outside where there is sun and fresh air and flowers... seeing a child laugh.... a stranger smiling at you.... someone praying for you .... we are under the same sun we are in it all together... somewhere someone does not see the sun.... somewhere someone needs someone to get them out of their head .... not to judge to look down on someone...

we all need each other...

it is TODAY

Now

dawnyhi's photo
Sun 05/17/09 08:51 AM
not yet

dawnyhi's photo
Sun 05/17/09 08:47 AM
cuz no one gets me that makes me differnt

dawnyhi's photo
Sun 05/17/09 08:46 AM
i like nuts

dawnyhi's photo
Sun 05/17/09 08:23 AM
way too much... and I really do not want anything in return... really because when people think i need something it turns ugly so I would just like to be the one to offer

dawnyhi's photo
Sun 05/17/09 08:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8O_7BxzVfs

Good luck to you all .... who are honestly searching for happiness

dawnyhi's photo
Fri 05/15/09 02:24 PM
that almost makes sense

dawnyhi's photo
Fri 05/15/09 01:09 PM
to upset people...

dawnyhi's photo
Fri 05/15/09 01:02 PM
i am magnetic that way...yes sireee...

as long as they have patience and understanding..

dawnyhi's photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:54 PM
bye

dawnyhi's photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:54 PM
nothing

dawnyhi's photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:46 PM
I wish i could make you feel better but if it were my friend i would do all the things in a short time that they always dreamed of .... like bungie jumping or whatever else...

dawnyhi's photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:38 PM
I just noticed that the more volnerable I am the more I attract the wrong kind (they use my volnerability against me) and it leads for them to think they must fix me or show me how to lead my life. Or they slack off and I end up doing more than my share.... I would rather build a relationship based on our strengths and build it from there... start out independantly able to live on your own and then be able to share equally... I am not doing volnerablility anymore... maybe spell check..

dawnyhi's photo
Fri 05/15/09 12:26 PM
i think a man may be brain dead if he wants a real girlfriend and continues to flirt online

dawnyhi's photo
Thu 05/14/09 02:30 PM

Very nice! My fave line,"as your tear joins the message."waving :thumbsup:

thank you

dawnyhi's photo
Wed 05/13/09 01:48 PM
i'll try not to thank you for your comment

dawnyhi's photo
Wed 05/13/09 11:13 AM
Edited by dawnyhi on Wed 05/13/09 11:17 AM
Flush the world away,
watch it swirl around and around