Community > Posts By > CircuitRider

no photo
Thu 02/26/09 02:07 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Thu 02/26/09 02:07 PM
Sorry to see folks getting in a tight ...brokenheart losing their jobs and homes... Keeping everyone in Prayer that they have the courage to see this mess through...frustrated

Bro Clark

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 04:54 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Tue 02/24/09 04:55 AM
OR....

1 medium chicken or 4 chicken breasts;

Cover chicken with boiling water. Cover; simmer until very tender. Cool chicken in liquid. Remove skin and bones.

Place in casserole dish, season with:

Black pepper, salt, Garlic or garlic powder

I can... Cream of chicken soup +(1/2 can of water)

In skillet.. 2 TBSP Butter or Margarine... Break up 1/4 lb. Saltine Crackers in Skillet, cook until all of the butter is absorbed.. Scatter on top of casserole... Brown in pre-heated oven 30 min @ 350 deg.

Enjoy:banana:

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 04:43 AM

Good morningwaving

Does anyone have a good chicken recipe. I would like to make either a casserole dish or maybe even some chicken parm or marsala. Any suggestions or recipes would be great. Just want something different. Have a great day!

Chicken - PO-PIE...drool

Ingredients:
1 medium chicken or 4 chicken breast halves, boned
5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
salt and pepper, to taste
2 hard-boiled eggs
diced pimiento
butter
Pie Crust:
1 cup flour
4 tablespoons shortening
1/2 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons cold water
Preparation:
Cover chicken with boiling water. Cover; simmer until very tender. Cool chicken in liquid. Remove skin and bones. Thicken liquid with flour and season with salt and pepper. Place chicken in a baking dish; add cut-up eggs and pimientos. Cover with thickened broth.
Crust: Sift flour with salt; cut in shortening. Add water a little at a time; toss lightly with a fork. Roll out; place on top of the chicken mixture. Cut vents to allow steam to escape. Bake at 350° for 30 to 45 minutes or until brown.

no photo
Tue 02/24/09 04:28 AM
Need some serious help here in N. E. Mississippi...frustrated

We are under attack by some severe VIRGA

scared

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 04:13 PM

"Married Life"

After 31 years of marriage, a couple was lying
in bed.

One evening, the wife felt her husband begin
to touch her in ways he hadn't in quite some
time.

It almost tickled as his fingers started at her
neck, and then began moving down past the
small of her back. He then slid his hand across
her shoulders and neck, slowly worked it down
over one breast, then the other, stopping just
over her lower belly.

He then proceeded to place his hand on her
left inner arm, caressed past the side of her
breast again, working down her side, passed
gently over and then in between her buttock
and down her leg to her calf.

Then, he proceeded up her inner thigh, stopping
just at the upper most portion of her leg.

He continued in the same manner on her right side,
then suddenly stopped, rolled over and became
silent.

As she had become quite aroused by this
caressing, she asked in a loving voice, "That
was wonderful. Why did you stop?""

"I found the remote," he said.

frustrated

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 10:16 AM
Our Condolences to your Mom's Family..

So sorry to hear this...tears

Although I never met her here, your Mom sounds like a wonderful person.

2 Corinthians 5
1 For we know that if our earthly house of this tabernacle were dissolved, we have a building of God, an house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

2 For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:

3 If so be that being clothed we shall not be found naked.

4 For we that are in this tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

5 Now he that hath wrought us for the selfsame thing is God, who also hath given unto us the earnest of the Spirit.

6 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:

7 (For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

May GOD Bless and keep you My Christian Friends, our Prayers will always be with you.flowers

Rev. Clark Hearn, D.C.
Chaplain/Rector
Living Waters Christian Ministries

no photo
Mon 02/23/09 07:58 AM
Edited by CircuitRider on Mon 02/23/09 08:11 AM

those scriptures are out of context and from the Old Testament

this is a story about an eye for an eye where they are. christianity doesn't teach this BTW...but the thread IS about Islam right???

sorry nogames....i was babbling oops

You are quite right yellowrose10

Christians are subject to The 10 Commandments only, written by The Finger of GOD, and The Laws of our Country... NOT Mosaic Law...flowerforyou

The Book of Exodus (KJV)

Chapter 31

12 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you.

14 Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.

15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to the LORD: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.

16 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.

17 It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

18 And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of God.

no photo
Sat 02/21/09 02:18 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Sat 02/21/09 02:25 PM
Little Eric and Jenny are only 10 years old, but they know they are in love.

One day they decide that they want to get married, so Eric goes to Jenny's father to ask him for her hand.

Eric bravely walks up to him and says, 'Mr. Smith, me and Jenny are in love and I want to ask you for her hand in marriage.'

Thinking that this was just the cutest thing, Mr. Smith replies, 'Well Eric, you are only 10. Where will you two live?'

Without even taking a moment to think about it, Eric replies, 'In Jenny's room. It's bigger than mine and we can both fit there nicely.'

Still thinking this is just adorable, Mr. Smith says with a huge grin, 'Okay then how will you live? You're not old enough to get a job. You'll need to support Jenny.'

Again, Eric instantly replies, 'Our allowance. Jenny makes five bucks a week and I make 10 bucks a week. That's about 60 bucks a month and that should do us just fine.'

Mr. Smith is impressed Eric has put so much thought into this.. 'Well Eric, it seems like you have everything figured out. I just have one more question. What will you do if the two of you should have little ones of your own?'

Eric just shrugs his shoulders and says, 'Well, we've been lucky so far.'

Mr. Smith no longer thinks the little sh!t is adorable.frustrated

:laughing: rofl :laughing:

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 10:56 AM
:cry:

I :heart: love LOVElove :heart: Kitties....flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 10:40 AM
Because...

I HAVE A WIFE ALREADY!frustrated scared

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 09:22 AM
The chief of staff of the U.S. Air Force decided that he
would personally intervene in the recruiting crisis
affecting all of our armed services.

So, he directed that a nearby Air Force base be opened and that all eligible young men and women be invited.

As he and his staff were standing near a brand-new F-15 Fighter, a pair of twin brothers who looked as if they had just stepped off a Marine Corps recruiting poster walked up to them.

The chief of staff walked up to them, stuck out his hand,
and introduced himself. He looked at the first young man and
asked, "Son, what skills can you bring to the Air Force?"

The young man looked at him and said, "I'm a pilot!"

The general got all excited, turned to his aide, and said,
"Get him in today, all the paperwork done, everything, do
it!" The aide hustled the young man off.

The general looked at the second young man and asked, "What
skills to you bring to the Air Force?"

The young man said, "I chop wood!"

"Son," the general replied, "we don't need wood choppers in
the Air Force. What do you know how to do?"

"I chop wood!"

"Young man," huffed the general, "you are not listening to
me. We don't need wood choppers; this is the 21st century!"

"Well," the young man said, "you hired my brother!"

"Of course we did," said the general. "He's a pilot!"

The young man rolled his eyes and said, "But I have to chop
it before he can pile it!"

frustrated scared

no photo
Fri 02/20/09 08:11 AM
noway

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 06:40 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Thu 02/19/09 06:50 PM

Love at first sight?

And if you did, when was it and how did it work out?

Did she or he was the same way with you?

I was 18, the last time I ever had, but it was hopeless, because she was engaged already. Every time I thought of her, I kinda chocked up from the pain, because I couldn't do anything about it. She knew it too, and I know she felt the same way, so she tried to avoid me because of it, tried not to ruin her marriage.

IF I told you... you wouldn't believe me... :heart:

DA BEST... love brokenheart love

HAPPY TRAILS...:cry:blushing

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 06:33 PM
Edited by CircuitRider on Thu 02/19/09 06:35 PM

... listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line.

You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger.

That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?

I prefer "SWEET-16", #1 BUCK... :banana:

(Details on the "Fine-Tuning" with-held.)bigsmile

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 05:54 PM

These is not "dirty money".

Taxes on this have already been paid, then the funds were routed overseas and invested. Currently, US claims a right on overseas income.
This is ridiculous, because this money and income from it was not gained by use of us government.
The presumption is that we have to pay income because the government makes it possible for us to make an income.

What's next? Taxing foreigners on their income?

No, taxing Laundered Drug money...rant

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 04:57 PM

surprised biggrin

How'd you know my Favs?bigsmile

:banana: :banana: :banana: :tongue: :banana:

(Finger):laughing:

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 04:31 PM

change your age for a bit...that's what I doflowerforyou

Thanks...flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 03:59 PM
Age restrictions prevent me from emailing you...

How did your Echogram tests turn out?flowerforyou

(You may email me if you don't want to answer here.)

Bro Clark

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 03:54 PM
Our Prayers sent...
:heart: flowers :heart:

Bro Clark

no photo
Thu 02/19/09 10:57 AM
:banana:

(Desmond Boylan/Reuters) BHUBANESWAR, India (Reuters) – An infant boy was married off to his neighbors' dog in eastern India by villagers, who said it will stop the groom from being killed by wild animals, officials and witnesses said on Wednesday.

Around 150 tribespeople performed the ritual recently in a hamlet in the state of Orissa's Jajpur district after the boy, who is under two years old, grew a tooth on his upper gum.

The Munda tribe see such a growth in young children as a bad omen and believe it makes them prone to attacks by tigers and other animals. The tribal god will bless the child and ward off evil spirits after the marriage.

"We performed the marriage because it will overcome any curse that might fall on the child as well on us," the boy's father, Sanarumala Munda, was quoted as saying by a local newspaper.

The groom, Sagula, was carried by his family in a procession to the village temple, where a priest solemnized the marriage between Sagula and his bride, Jyoti, by chanting Sanskrit hymns, a witness said.

The dog belongs to the groom's neighbors and was set free to roam around the area after the ceremony. No dowry was exchanged, the witness said, and the boy will still be able to marry a human bride in the future without filing for divorce.

Indian law does not recognize weddings between people and animals, but the ritual survives in rural and tribal areas of the country.

(Editing by Matthias Williams, Leslie Gevirtz)

rofl