Community > Posts By > marteeny

no photo
Sun 02/01/15 06:00 PM
drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker what a game!!!! GO HAWKS:banana: :banana: :banana: drinker drinker drinker :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 01/31/15 12:06 PM
(((((Sis))))) hope you're enjoying your weekend and the snow was nice enough not to fall on the driveway laugh rant flowerforyou

Another day curled up and doing nothing frown sick sick indifferent explode grumble

(((((TTO, Catch, 2k, bro)))) happy weekend drinker waving

no photo
Thu 01/29/15 07:05 PM

(((Catch)))

I'm trying. I'm trying.

OMG David too funnylaugh laugh

no photo
Wed 01/28/15 09:46 PM

:banana: waving

(((Catch)))

no photo
Wed 01/28/15 09:46 PM

:banana: waving

(((Catch)))

no photo
Wed 01/28/15 10:06 AM

mornin everyone waving

just a quick fly-by to say HEY.. I'm still alive!! :banana:

but working Germany now so.. gots ta keep flyin-by :wink:

cheers drinker

*see's sis asleep by the dying fire.. adds a few logs, stokes it till it gets a healthy flame.. covers sis with a blankie and heads back to work with a freshly made tea in hand*

YAWN yawn yawn yawn yawn

*Wonders where this blankie came from*

waving waving waving Hi (((((sis))))) waving waving waving

no photo
Tue 01/27/15 03:23 PM
*slips in grabs a Mike's and curls up in front of the fireplace*

no photo
Tue 01/27/15 02:26 PM
The few that I have communicated with were stuck in Africa and needed money or they're widows whose wife died in a car accident leaving him with the kids. In one month I received 4+ emails of those types.

no photo
Mon 01/26/15 09:42 PM
Omg omg omg omg... My kiddo just told me if all goes well, we'll be going to see RUSH inJuly. :banana: :banana: :banana: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: smokin smokin

no photo
Sun 01/25/15 10:07 PM
*finding a rock and hiding under it*

(((((Sis))))) ((((((bro))))) ((((2k))) (((TTO))) have a happy Monday noway frustrated

no photo
Wed 01/21/15 10:04 PM
(((TTO))) these flyby's that you're doing need to land once in awhile. Sit relax have a drinker or two

no photo
Mon 01/19/15 08:24 PM
We got the baby ratties today. They are just too cute. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

(((((Sis, bro)))) have a great week

no photo
Sun 01/18/15 12:55 PM
Tomorrow is Monday!!! frustrated :banana: frustrated :banana:

It's going to be a good and bad day!! Bad because it's Monday tears and good because we get our babies tomorrow!!drinker :heart: biggrin :banana: shades

no photo
Fri 01/16/15 10:03 AM
It's Friday and we got our beds yesterday!! :banana: :thumbsup: yawn

Forgot what it was like sleeping in a real bed. ohwell ohwell

Have a great day ((((everyone)))

no photo
Wed 01/14/15 04:31 PM
((((()(sis)))))) miss ya and can't wait to come up to see you.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: we get our beds tomorrow:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Mon 01/12/15 06:03 PM

God damn mondays.....grumble

((((((Hugs bro))))) miss ya bunches. Monday is almost overdrinker drinker

no photo
Thu 01/08/15 04:21 PM

In less then two weeks I'm gonna be a grandma to seven critters :banana: :banana: :banana: what :banana: :banana: drinker drinker :heart: :heart: :heart: can't wait to meet the little guys

:banana: :banana: share pics when they come (((sis))):thumbsup:

OMGAWD.. next time? let's remember I'm 3 hrs ahead of you now.. yawn I'm STILL trying to catch up on all the sleep I lost laugh
:heart: you!

Well, we had a lot to catch up on laugh laugh

As soon as I get the boys I'll send you pics. Still don't know how to post them on here. slaphead slaphead :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Wed 01/07/15 11:14 PM
In less then two weeks I'm gonna be a grandma to seven critters :banana: :banana: :banana: what :banana: :banana: drinker drinker :heart: :heart: :heart: can't wait to meet the little guys

no photo
Thu 01/01/15 03:28 PM
Hope everyone had a safe and happy New Years eve. drinker

no photo
Tue 12/30/14 07:21 PM

oh and.. I made the rod/pole for the curtains and the supports as well.. still have to hang a few pictures, finish staining and installing the rest of the baseboards and casings.. and look for a new/antique/cool kinda door for the room.. :thumbsup:

I've already started drafting up the designs for the hall floor.. have ta paint there first though.. whoa

WOW!!!! what a difference.. the bed is so beautiful.. drool drool drool drool drool

not sure if I could do something like that by myself.. shoulder and fibro wouldn't allow me to do that.. frustrated frustrated

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 20 21