Community > Posts By > singmesweet

no photo
Mon 01/20/14 01:27 PM

@ Paintecards01.... Trust me ive tried different taste of women, different types, different religions, different personalities, different ethnicities, different backgrounds, and yet they all turn out to be the same which is sad and funny at the same time basically ironic.

All women are definitely not the same. If things seem that way, perhaps it's you. Figure out where you're going wrong and start looking for different women than you normally date.

no photo
Sat 01/18/14 09:11 AM

is it ok if a woman go out her friends and having fun even if they have kids but no husband ???

if you get an older man he will be sick of the club scene and you could
use him for a live in 'babysitter' for when the girls go tramp out.
:smile:

You guys must be reading something in the OP that I am missing. I didn't see where it mentioned going clubbing or "tramping out." Perhaps they did mean going clubbing, but they could have just meant a bar as well.

{{Singme }}I hope your well, I'm not sick but I'm not well.
"You guys" you must be refering to Pony, Billy ..and perhaps others that I'm not claimin'. Well singme its been my experience that not all the information is laid out when advice is asked.I am now conditioned to improvise and just take a shot in the dark and write one or two possible
scenarios.It can sometimes look like a soccer goalkeeper on a penalty shot once further information is provided .Thankfully for the sake of some of these OPs, we achieve diversity in multiples. *note.. Sometimes
we just have to read between the lines.
as a great Lawyer would say out of X witnesses nobody said that she's someone that they could trust not to tramp out either.:wink: So all considered; "tramping out" is implied concent.:wink:

Not very good at reading between the lines, huh?

no photo
Thu 01/16/14 03:42 PM

i dont think sex between 2 friends is bad . if theyre not in relationships and both want sexual things , its okay .

As long as both are on the same page, I see nothing wrong with it.

no photo
Thu 01/16/14 08:25 AM

Yeah and like I said, if the question is just, "Is it alright to have the ocasional night off?" it's a dull and uninteresting topic. Come on, I know that this is supposed to be an international site but who really wants to argue about that?

There are people though that think that it's alright to act like they don't have any responsibilities to their kids and that goes beyond just getting someone to babysit their kids when they want an ocasional night out.

The OP didn't mention acting like they have no responsibility to their kids. But I guess that's you trying to cause drama.

no photo
Thu 01/16/14 07:47 AM

is it ok if a woman go out her friends and having fun even if they have kids but no husband ???

if you get an older man he will be sick of the club scene and you could
use him for a live in 'babysitter' for when the girls go tramp out.

You guys must be reading something in the OP that I am missing. I didn't see where it mentioned going clubbing or "tramping out." Perhaps they did mean going clubbing, but they could have just meant a bar as well.

no photo
Thu 01/16/14 07:45 AM

as long as the kid is taken care of, yes... your life shouldn't be put on hold for 18 years...

Fair enough but what if she's going out drinking every night and leaving her parents or someone to take care of her kids? How old are these kids? Shouldn't this woman be putting her kids before her party lifestyle and why is it that so many of these young girls are going around getting pregnant and then expecting other people to look after their children?

Maybe I missed it, but where in the OP did it say this was an every night thing?

no photo
Wed 01/15/14 06:14 AM
Uh huh.

no photo
Wed 01/15/14 06:08 AM

ell, there's been plenty of times I've felt like shooting some moron who was playing with his *&^( phone in a theater or while driving.

Yes, an open season on anyone who uses a phone in a theater or while driving would be just fine by me.

Shoot the morons on sight and remove them from the gene pool.

In your opinion, the man was justified in killing the texter?

no photo
Wed 01/15/14 06:06 AM

first of all, the OP can get back to me when he's 45 and has had some actual EXPERIENCE in the working world...including supporting himself for a decade or two.

There is definitely a growing gap in this country between the very rich and the middle class with the middle class shrinking. That is not a good sign overall, for a developed nation's economy.

My opinion is that a large part of the problem is that the middle class by and large supports the government and the poor because we are over taxed. While corporations and the very wealthy pay less than their fair share via legal manuvering that they can afford. Everyone knows this happens but no one had the cajones to do anything about it.

This intentionally pits the middle class against the poor when actually we should be united in demanding that corporations and the wealthy (and ALL gove't employees) pay their fair share.

Eyeglasses required.shades

I've got plenty of experience.
It's called knowledge. You don't have to be ancient to know.
Knowledge makes up for experience.
That's all you need. Years mean absolutely nothing other than time.
By the time I'm 45 I'll be a Scrooge.

drinks

Having no experience only gets you so far. Knowledge doesn't completely make up for experience, but it will get you started.

For most people that's true.
Not for a Lunar Dragon like me though.

And why is that?

no photo
Tue 01/14/14 04:08 PM
Kindness is giving circus elephants a place to live out their days. Two are reunited after 20 years.

http://www.wimp.com/elephantsreunited/

no photo
Tue 01/14/14 04:01 PM

Very rude using a cell phone or being loud during a movie.

That's why I wait till it comes out on Red box.

I would agree on using a cell phone, but sending a text is quiet and unobtrusive except for the glow of the screen if the ringer is off.

But by the same token, it would have been much politer if the individual would have taken it to the lobby.

And the shooter should have let movie theater management handle the rude texter, rather than resorting to murder.

no photo
Tue 01/14/14 02:40 PM

Actually, I called them.
They asked my race. I told them and they told me they wouldn't accept my case.

What discrimination case do you want them to take? And what number did you call?

no photo
Tue 01/14/14 02:39 PM

NAACP gets trillions.
They are,as their name proclaims, for the advancement of colored people.

Klan gets 0 dollars to advance the lives of the rest of us.

Kinda discriminating,no?

You want the klan to advance your life for you?

no photo
Tue 01/14/14 02:31 PM

first of all, the OP can get back to me when he's 45 and has had some actual EXPERIENCE in the working world...including supporting himself for a decade or two.

There is definitely a growing gap in this country between the very rich and the middle class with the middle class shrinking. That is not a good sign overall, for a developed nation's economy.

My opinion is that a large part of the problem is that the middle class by and large supports the government and the poor because we are over taxed. While corporations and the very wealthy pay less than their fair share via legal manuvering that they can afford. Everyone knows this happens but no one had the cajones to do anything about it.

This intentionally pits the middle class against the poor when actually we should be united in demanding that corporations and the wealthy (and ALL gove't employees) pay their fair share.

Eyeglasses required.shades

I've got plenty of experience.
It's called knowledge. You don't have to be ancient to know.
Knowledge makes up for experience.
That's all you need. Years mean absolutely nothing other than time.
By the time I'm 45 I'll be a Scrooge.

drinks

Having no experience only gets you so far. Knowledge doesn't completely make up for experience, but it will get you started.

no photo
Mon 01/13/14 01:06 PM

I don't know about the situation in the States but I know in Canada; many were laid off during the recession including myself and we were making in the $24.00 hourly range. When the dust settled; these same jobs were now offering $14.00 an hour. Our cost of living is extremely high here so $14.00 before taxes is not livable here. Lets also remember the cost of living was still going up even during the recession. So, people are better off to go on unemployment or welfare as they would get more money. Myself; I had more money being unemployed than when I was working. So, the situation here is that employers are vastly underpaying their employees. Fact is cost of living is going up but our wages are not reflecting this. Again this is the case here in Canada but could this also be happening in the States?

According to the OP, moe and some others, if you're stuck with a low paying job it's because you're not trying to better yourself. The rest of us realize that's not always the case.

what do you do if you had a low paying job? just keep it and never try to do better?

I would work on finding a better job. You missed the point of what I've been saying, though.

no photo
Mon 01/13/14 01:05 PM

my whole point is, if you don't try to better yourself, you'll never get better... not real hard...

if your happy with status quo, what can anyone else do for ya?

Again, neither navrgirl or I were talking about those who aren't trying to better themselves. We both mentioned a situation where people other than high schoolers would take low paying/minimum wage jobs.

no photo
Mon 01/13/14 11:43 AM

I don't know about the situation in the States but I know in Canada; many were laid off during the recession including myself and we were making in the $24.00 hourly range. When the dust settled; these same jobs were now offering $14.00 an hour. Our cost of living is extremely high here so $14.00 before taxes is not livable here. Lets also remember the cost of living was still going up even during the recession. So, people are better off to go on unemployment or welfare as they would get more money. Myself; I had more money being unemployed than when I was working. So, the situation here is that employers are vastly underpaying their employees. Fact is cost of living is going up but our wages are not reflecting this. Again this is the case here in Canada but could this also be happening in the States?

According to the OP, moe and some others, if you're stuck with a low paying job it's because you're not trying to better yourself. The rest of us realize that's not always the case.

no photo
Mon 01/13/14 11:13 AM

maybe not a mistake, but if your happy making minimum wage and never try to do better, who's fault would it be?

people can always try to better themselves, but when they don't, it's their fault

I didn't say anything about anyone being happy making minimum wage, or never trying to better themselves.

whoa whatever

As you can see, I was asking a specific question based on what the OP wrote.

comprehension is important when talking with someone, maybe if you reread what i wrote a few times...

Show me where it mention those who weren't trying to better themselves.

thats ok, think what you want, i'm tired of explaining things to liberals that won't understand...

huh

no photo
Mon 01/13/14 10:33 AM

I do believe it is important to realize that "minimum wages was never, nor should it ever be, intended to be a living, sustainable, wage. Basically it's intended for high school students who are looking to gain some work experience, and make a little play money.

True, but when jobs have been tough to find, minimum wage jobs became more than experience and play money for high schoolers.

no photo
Mon 01/13/14 10:31 AM

maybe not a mistake, but if your happy making minimum wage and never try to do better, who's fault would it be?

people can always try to better themselves, but when they don't, it's their fault

I didn't say anything about anyone being happy making minimum wage, or never trying to better themselves.

whoa whatever

As you can see, I was asking a specific question based on what the OP wrote.

comprehension is important when talking with someone, maybe if you reread what i wrote a few times...

Show me where it mention those who weren't trying to better themselves.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25