Community > Posts By > singmesweet

no photo
Mon 12/16/13 09:00 AM

Just cuddled, no sex, no groping. Watch movies, sleep. Is it possible?

I don't see why not. You just have to find the right person.

no photo
Mon 12/16/13 08:21 AM

Here's a no no for me. That is overly religious talk. Such as when I see the line of looking for or being a god fearing person.

My experience with this on the internet has been that people who talk like that are usually scammers. That with the fact I'm not a religious person just make me leave a profile quickly.

Yep, that and not being single(separated) always made move on from a profile quickly.

no photo
Mon 12/16/13 06:45 AM

Ok, I'm not laughing at the list but with it.

Well, maybe a little at it too.

I must be from another planet. Hello, we're talking about women right? I've never met two women that enjoy things the same way.

I think one of the greatest things about women is that each is so uniquely designed mentally as well as physically. I also think the magic of sex is how we uniquely unlock each others doors.

If sex all of a sudden became a template count me out.

I think this is the first time I've ever agreed with you. laugh

no photo
Mon 12/16/13 06:15 AM
Haha. This list must have been wriien by a very fussy, unsatisfied woman. Some of these are common sense and some will depend on the woman.

no photo
Mon 12/16/13 04:28 AM

Sensationalism at its most hysterical. laugh

Yep.

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 09:09 PM

Canadian leaders taking pictures

Where and when was this taken?

According to this, it was taken at the Mandela memorial: http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2013/12/10/21327766.html

So, it looks like other leaders were doing the same thing. As you can see from the link, there were other similar pictures taken as well.

Before the ceremony started. And taken by others not themselves, making a gofey face.

The picture quoted here looks like it could be a "selfie." And you're making excuses. It was at the memorial, the same as Obama and the Prime Ministers. It's no different than theirs.

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 07:49 PM

TJ, what does a professional act like during this type of event? Are there guidelines? Are there certain things normal people are allowed to do, but professionals aren't? Give us the specifics, please.

Reading your other posts it doesn't matter what I tell you how I think my president should have acted. So I won't waste my time.

I'm curious about the guidelines you have for the President. And I'm also wondering if you have as much contempt for the Prime Ministers in the picture, as you have for the President?

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 07:43 PM
Edited by singmesweet on Sun 12/15/13 07:44 PM

Canadian leaders taking pictures

Where and when was this taken?

According to this, it was taken at the Mandela memorial: http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2013/12/10/21327766.html

So, it looks like other leaders were doing the same thing. As you can see from the link, there were other similar pictures taken as well.

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 07:36 PM
TJ, what does a professional act like during this type of event? Are there guidelines? Are there certain things normal people are allowed to do, but professionals aren't? Give us the specifics, please.

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 07:25 PM
I'm not sure who else was taking pictures. There were lots of pictures taken during the event. Was there a specific way you believe all should have behaved?

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 07:07 PM

The foolish and disgraceful part, as I didn't see it when reading/watching anything about this picture.

Its foolish cause they look like middle schoolers and disgraceful for their choice of timing and location.

What would have been proper etiquette for this type of event? And I'm talking about for anyone, not just world leaders, since it wasn't an event where only world leaders attended.

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 06:47 PM
The foolish and disgraceful part, as I didn't see it when reading/watching anything about this picture.

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 06:31 PM

Only arrogant self important jackasses would make a ceremony such as this about having a good time both foolish and disgraceful, but then again I never claimed to the Obozos to have any grace.

Right, because no one was having a good time there. No one was smiling, or dancing, or singing.

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 10:13 AM

in life Mandela went through torture and pain and sacrifice

but in the end learned forgiveness, and joy

he was a man who celebrated life,,, any expression of JOY for life, friends, family,,, honors his life,,,

today, phones double as cameras,, these types of events, international and rare, are a reasonable place to have a camera and commemorate the event,,,

:thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 10:13 AM

Looks like they were enjoying the company they were there with, while celebrating his life. I know that when I'm at a celebration, I enjoy the company I'm with.

I'm not the one trying to convince people they are wrong. :laughing: People are entitled to take pictures, but others are entitled to not like it too

Funny how that works huh?

Just like people talking about the duck faces. Should they stop because people comment that it looks ridiculous? Should people not be allowed to think it looks stupid?

I fail to see how it celebrate his life. Was it fun...sure. But has nothing to do with Mandela's life.

I never said you couldn't think the way you do. I just don't agree and don't understand your way of thinking. That's all.

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 09:59 AM
Looks like they were enjoying the company they were there with, while celebrating his life. I know that when I'm at a celebration, I enjoy the company I'm with.

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 09:46 AM

Just to clarify:
1. I gave my opinion. I haven't told anyone they are wrong if their opinions are different. We all have them

2. I know it's not a funeral. It was a memorial service

3. The media is there so people all over the world could be a part of it. I don't care if people take pictures. I thought what those 3 stooges did was immature and disrespectful. They,aren't teens going to a football game

4. Symantics. The Danish PM did the selfie and the other 2 joined in.

5. I never suggested anyone be serious there. I've been to Irish wakes. It's a celebration, but I wouldn't take pictures like that. I might take pictures of the setting, etc

Not sure how taking that picture like that celebrates Mandela's life, which is why they are there.

Yep, we all have opinions. No one said you couldn't have one, or disagree with others.

I was just trying to understand why people were so outraged over the photo. I still don't understand it. I guess some think everyone should be more serious, not smile in pictures or anything like that. It's nice to see some of these world leaders acting like normal people.

Well since I'm not outraged, I can't answer that

Whether normal people or world leaders, I still think it's tacky to whip oit a phone and say cheese at a function like this. I have never said they should be somber and serious, but that is childish IMO. At least they didn't make duck faces

How is that celebrating Mandela?

So, you think anyone smiling at a camera at this even was being tacky and childish?

no photo
Sun 12/15/13 09:44 AM

Just to clarify:
1. I gave my opinion. I haven't told anyone they are wrong if their opinions are different. We all have them

3. The media is there so people all over the world could be a part of it. I don't care if people take pictures. I thought what those 3 stooges did was immature and disrespectful. They,aren't teens going to a football game

5. I never suggested anyone be serious there. I've been to Irish wakes. It's a celebration, but I wouldn't take pictures like that. I might take pictures of the setting, etc

Not sure how taking that picture like that celebrates Mandela's life, which is why they are there.

Yep, we all have opinions. No one said you couldn't have one, or disagree with others.

I was just trying to understand why people were so outraged over the photo. I still don't understand it. I guess some think everyone should be more serious, not smile in pictures or anything like that. It's nice to see some of these world leaders acting like normal people.

Michelle seems to think it's a somber event.

Did you read what the photographer wrote about it?

no photo
Sat 12/14/13 09:11 PM

Just to clarify:

no photo
Sat 12/14/13 09:06 PM

This thread makes me giggle

Of course patients think I'm crazy for giggling and they don't know why

Those who are complaining about the complainers.....it is laughable bigsmile

Haven't you been complaining about Obama the whole time?