Community > Posts By > lynnleeds

lynnleeds's photo
Tue 06/30/15 03:57 PM
I do know about it yes.Zina covers touching kissing etc anything that leads to unlawful sex in muslim law.but sigh yes then it is at least covered technically.i hope u find a nice lady not one who has sighed many times.and if it lasts one hour or months be good to each other.i wish u luck.:thumbsup:

lynnleeds's photo
Tue 06/30/15 03:53 PM
Edited by lynnleeds on Tue 06/30/15 03:54 PM

you are right .your statement about this is right i am agree. but same like me many girls are working in other country's they also need any partner other wise they also involved in Zina . its good way to save him selves from Zina

very true well choose wisely for a sighe and yes it is a better option than some things that are forbidden.have you got an Imam where ur working?yes Zina is not good.even touching so maybe it is better for a sighe.

lynnleeds's photo
Tue 06/30/15 03:46 PM

and this Nikah is not for one hour if u both like u can continue years

yes I know:wink:

lynnleeds's photo
Tue 06/30/15 03:45 PM
I know all this because I converted at 19 to marry in morocco and lived there so obviously I know of these things.well if you do nikah misyar at least be honest with the woman and don't treat her bad because it really is nikah for a man.

lynnleeds's photo
Tue 06/30/15 03:44 PM
maybe you should get a different hobbylaugh

lynnleeds's photo
Tue 06/30/15 03:42 PM
rofl

lynnleeds's photo
Tue 06/30/15 03:36 PM
Edited by lynnleeds on Tue 06/30/15 03:43 PM
shocked nikah is for long term marriage.misyar nikah's not good.thats a no strings marriage so u can have sex legally under Islamic law.it can be for one hour one day one week then divorce.its purely for sex.it's not recognised or found in the Qu'Ran or any Islamic works.its a modern day marriage of convenience usually to benefit the man.but good luck my friend.

lynnleeds's photo
Tue 06/30/15 03:27 PM
laugh big enough

lynnleeds's photo
Tue 06/30/15 03:26 PM
good luck

lynnleeds's photo
Tue 06/30/15 03:22 PM

Okay, I'll bite, how in THE ell do you flood the downstairs flat just by removing a washer???

oh right forgot here in uk a washer is awashing machine lolnot a washer as in tiny rubber washer

lynnleeds's photo
Tue 06/30/15 03:21 PM
Edited by lynnleeds on Tue 06/30/15 03:22 PM

laugh I never touch alcohol just as well or might be even more calamaties lol

With your calamities, perhaps we should call you "Jane". :tongue:
[That's a joke that some Americans should get.]

flowerforyou

:wink: laugh

Sorry to hear about your day lynn flowerforyou :smile:
Hopefully you have what we here in the states call renters insurance?!

Cheers to your day getting better and NOT worse drinker flowerforyou bigsmile smile2

...back to topic....I haven't had any calamities lately, so I won't tell any of my stories at this time. Don't wanna upset the karma gods noway :banana: :angel:

no I don't sadly lol but she was fine in the end about it n didn't call the council her bf an electrician and he unscrewed all sockets and let em dry out but didn't stop me feelin terrible even tho it wasn't my fault:(

lynnleeds's photo
Tue 06/30/15 03:20 PM

laugh I never touch alcohol just as well or might be even more calamaties lol

With your calamities, perhaps we should call you "Jane". :tongue:
[That's a joke that some Americans should get.]

flowerforyou
laugh

lynnleeds's photo
Tue 06/30/15 03:20 PM
Edited by lynnleeds on Tue 06/30/15 03:33 PM

Okay, I'll bite, how in THE ell do you flood the downstairs flat just by removing a washer???

You forget to shut off the water supply going to the washer.

no the water came out the door.i thought machine had finished the cycle as had gone to shop so I opened door n voila a ton of water all over my kitchen floor and when me n other neighbour started to remove it from kitchen onto balcony more water came out lol. it flooded my friends flat below.

lynnleeds's photo
Tue 06/30/15 03:10 PM
good luck hope u find one

lynnleeds's photo
Tue 06/30/15 03:09 PM
everyone lies so bit of an oxymoron this question.be it small lies to protect or not hurt to big lies.its part of human nature to a degree.

lynnleeds's photo
Tue 06/30/15 03:07 PM
with honesty and respect.how do u wish to be loved OP?

lynnleeds's photo
Tue 06/30/15 02:56 PM
good luck

lynnleeds's photo
Tue 06/30/15 02:56 PM
good luck

lynnleeds's photo
Tue 06/30/15 03:36 AM
google a poem called risk.says it all and good luck:smile:

lynnleeds's photo
Tue 06/30/15 03:33 AM
no.