Community > Posts By > Ruth34611

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/18/15 08:10 AM

Will I stay in this area?

I hate yes/no question, but dunno how to rephrase it ... Hope it'll work regardless..

I actually can do yes/no questions. I worked out my own system years ago that has proved reliable. It also includes "maybe" cards since some things are too undetermined for a straight yes or no.

I asked for a 1 year period and a 5 year period. Both of which were yes, you will stay in the area.

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/18/15 07:54 AM

waving hi miss oracle ..I have a complex question for the cards...

My heart is in Syria but sadly so is the war . When I first met fox and before I knew about the troubles in the Middle East.... I had a bizarre, very vivid dream ... that fox was in danger and I flew to the Middle East to find him . Somehow my presence in syria was vital and yet I know this is both crazy and impossible . Without going into detail ... In my dream I traded my life for his .. Not an ideal situation .. Laughing

I have to be honest .. i do not believe in fate or destiny and I have no idea why I would have this dream . He means a lot .... but I am a realist and I really would like to keep my head . I am not sure whether this is within the scope of your readings .. but Is there another meaning to my dream other than the obvious think flowerforyou

I'm sorry I don't do dream interpretation but if anyone else does, feel free to chime in.

If so, I had a dream that an owl flew in and let me pet it and took selfies with me. Now I googled owl dreams and there were interpretations for owls that hoot, owls that pluck your eyes out and owls that attack. But none with owls that take selfies with you. ohwell

Problems of the modern witch. I should write a book. laugh

You silly witch you! LOL
Here's another one that sux at explaining dreams, hihi. But when an animal is involved ... can make things a heck of a lot easier!
When you read about power/totem animals ... one of the qualities of the owl is that it can almost completely turn its head around. Meaning it sees everything, has an overall view. (There's more of course, quite sure you know)... But if he has you make selfies... it means he's not looking around, shut down its overall view and is focusing on itself. Maybe that's what it's telling you, to have a real good look in the mirror, look at you, and inside. Because if memory serves well, almost like Raven, Owl is also about looking at your dark side, bringing light in the dark. That kind of thing. (because the owl is a nocturnal, it's closely connected to the dark).
Sounds/feels like he was having fun with you and the selfies, I can kind of seeing it wiggle its @$$ on your shoulder, enjoying the photo shoot. so maybe that's another clue... (the fun, taking things with a pinch of salt, not so serious, more fun... sort of that direction, concerning this dark side...)

Omg!!!! Thank you! That totally makes sense with me right now! :banana:

Yes, we were making silly selfies and funny faces. I get it totally now. Crystal you rock!!! flowers smooched

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/18/15 07:51 AM

Hi Ruth..when you are ready. Here are the questions.

Am I making the right decision regarding my nephew?
Do you see a road trip ahead?

Thank you

Please ask one question, wait for the answer and then you can pose a second question.

I know this sounds like a stupid rule but it helps me a lot. flowerforyou

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/18/15 07:49 AM

Hi Ruth, Whenever you are ready I'd like to ask a quick question out of curiosity....

Any chance of travel for me in the next 12 months?

Thank you. Much appreciated and don't wear yourself out. :heart:

Yes. Finances and work should line up ok to make this possible. Budget accordingly.

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/18/15 07:38 AM
Edited by Ruth34611 on Mon 05/18/15 07:39 AM

Morning ((( Ruth )))flowers

Thanks again for offering your time, knowledge and energy, reading cards for free...

Good Morning Ruth, waving

Will I find that ever elusive sunshine happiness I am seeking?

By the way ... What is a bonus card?

Thank You In Advance
flowerforyou

Yes.

A bonus card is the name I made up for the extra card I pulled for someone because I felt it needed to be pulled.

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/18/15 07:32 AM
Edited by Ruth34611 on Mon 05/18/15 07:33 AM

waving hi miss oracle ..I have a complex question for the cards...

My heart is in Syria but sadly so is the war . When I first met fox and before I knew about the troubles in the Middle East.... I had a bizarre, very vivid dream ... that fox was in danger and I flew to the Middle East to find him . Somehow my presence in syria was vital and yet I know this is both crazy and impossible . Without going into detail ... In my dream I traded my life for his .. Not an ideal situation .. Laughing

I have to be honest .. i do not believe in fate or destiny and I have no idea why I would have this dream . He means a lot .... but I am a realist and I really would like to keep my head . I am not sure whether this is within the scope of your readings .. but Is there another meaning to my dream other than the obvious think flowerforyou

I'm sorry I don't do dream interpretation but if anyone else does, feel free to chime in.

If so, I had a dream that an owl flew in and let me pet it and took selfies with me. Now I googled owl dreams and there were interpretations for owls that hoot, owls that pluck your eyes out and owls that attack. But none with owls that take selfies with you. ohwell

Problems of the modern witch. I should write a book. laugh

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/18/15 07:28 AM

Ruth, would you happen to have the winning lottery numbers because I really want the Acura TL.

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/18/15 06:48 AM

I'll do more readings throughout the day.

Here's a little Tarot tip:

If your reading does not make immediate sense to you, take some time to just "sit" with it. It may become clearer to you in the following days or weeks.

One time I got a Tarot reading and I dismissed it immediately because the reader talked about my "husband". Well I wasn't married. I was discussing the reading with my mom and sister who pointed out that the reading made perfect sense and that the "husband" was my ex whom I am still raising children with. They were right. The reading was completely accurate and helped me a lot once I realized this fact.

As a reader it can be difficult to put all the information you're getting into paragraph form that the querent will immediately understand. So, don't immediately discount what you hear. Some of the details may be wrong or slightly off, but the underlying message is probably useful for you.

Yes, very true!
Often ppl discard it when they can't immediately place the message.
Maybe good to print your reading, stick it in the back of your agenda. That way you will see it at the end of the year. Then read it. Chances are you will find that it was spot on. Sometimes you cannot fully grasp and see everything that is at play in the here and now.

(sorry, hope you don't mind me adding that... don't want to interfere with your thread flowers )

Exactly! And that's great advice about printing it out and reading it later. I do that when I get a reading and I've always said "yep, that's how that went down".

And I don't mind you sharing at all! In fact I hope people don't see this as "my thread". This is for everyone to learn and have fun. :smile:

To everyone:
Feel free to interject with thoughts and comments. This is for anyone. The only thing I ask is that you be respectful and not comment on other people's readings specifically. The information can be sensitive and difficult to process for the person hearing it.

Here's what I get out of this:
Exercise for my psychic muscle and the opportunity to give back to a community I care about. I understand that not everyone is comfortable with a public reading but please don't ask me for a private reading via email. flowerforyou

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/18/15 06:39 AM

waving flowers

Good morning handsome! flowers

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/18/15 05:57 AM
I'll do more readings throughout the day.

Here's a little Tarot tip:

If your reading does not make immediate sense to you, take some time to just "sit" with it. It may become clearer to you in the following days or weeks.

One time I got a Tarot reading and I dismissed it immediately because the reader talked about my "husband". Well I wasn't married. I was discussing the reading with my mom and sister who pointed out that the reading made perfect sense and that the "husband" was my ex whom I am still raising children with. They were right. The reading was completely accurate and helped me a lot once I realized this fact.

As a reader it can be difficult to put all the information you're getting into paragraph form that the querent will immediately understand. So, don't immediately discount what you hear. Some of the details may be wrong or slightly off, but the underlying message is probably useful for you.

Ruth34611's photo
Mon 05/18/15 05:50 AM

Morning ((( Ruth )))flowers

Thanks again for offering your time, knowledge and energy, reading cards for free...

Morning ((((Storm)))) :heart: flowerforyou

Ruth34611's photo
Sun 05/17/15 05:40 PM
I think I did a few too many readings today and gave myself a headache. laugh

Peace out Mingle Peeps. Remember, you are awesome!

Feel free to continue leaving questions. I'll be back. (Said Terminator-style)

waving :heart:

Ruth34611's photo
Sun 05/17/15 05:27 PM

Thank you Ruth! One more if I may, since it seems to be the ongoing question.......am I destined to be alone, or is there a man out there for me.....will I finally find love? Thank you for doing this.flowerforyou

My favorite card in the whole deck.

Yes, you will most definitely find love. A beautiful, strong yet gentle love. The kind of love that endures.

Thank you again Ruth! I love this stuff! What do I have to do find this, do I have to move or change my career?

Thanksflowerforyou

Nope. Just be patient.

Ruth34611's photo
Sun 05/17/15 05:26 PM
Bonus card I pulled for Sherrie.

Ruth34611's photo
Sun 05/17/15 05:18 PM

That is very much what end stage caregiving feels like Ruth. Your cup is drained and you are just on auto pilot not knowing if you will crash into a mountain or finally be able to fly over it. The helpless feelings do erode even the strongest but as the burden passes so will the faith return and I would read it the sticks finally become more tied together to form shelter for a new home life. I found the ones that do not step up in the process of loosing a parent become even more worthless later and it is easier to forget them.

No one can be a full time caregiver without the risk of becoming completely drained leaving an empty shell. Caregivers need to be sure they take extra good care of themselves.

Ruth34611's photo
Sun 05/17/15 04:52 PM

Hi Ruth,
Can i ask....Is he going to marry me? :smile:

Actually I already know this answer. I guess the question is will I find security in this relationship? Will it be lasting?

This relationship has a good foundation but what is lacking is more honest and open communication about what you both need. Needs can only be met when the other party is aware of those needs. If you need reassuring about something you need to tell him. It's not a sign of weakness or desperation to want your man to tell you he's going to take care of you. I think that by telling him your fears you will find he had fears of his own that he would like to talk about and this is a good opportunity to grow closer together.

Also you need to focus less on exactly how things will work out (they will) and more on having some fun together. A lot of fun.

Ruth34611's photo
Sun 05/17/15 04:43 PM

Can you try me....

Idk how this works....

Do I need to ask a question...

Yes you need to ask a question.

Ruth34611's photo
Sun 05/17/15 04:42 PM

I know I'm wearing this topic out...but God,I loveeeee.it.

Health?future?......Dieing

Last one...I promise till next thread...
Please and thank you in advance for both.

Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor. I am not dispensing medical or psychological advice in any way, shape or form. For medical concerns you must see a medical doctor.

This card indicates no major improvements or setbacks in a health condition. It does indicate feeling of depression about your health that border on giving up completely. Like a total lack of concern anymore due to fatigue and feeling overwhelmed. (((Sherrie))) :heart:

Ruth34611's photo
Sun 05/17/15 04:27 PM
Edited by Ruth34611 on Sun 05/17/15 04:31 PM

Dumb...silly question...
I have a Man .friend~..I know.I was talking to..then quit.
Will I ..talk to him again?
Or should I?

Not a silly question at all and you can ask as many questions as you like. (I'm having a pajama and Tarot day on my sofa) :smile:

The picture above describes what you can expect from starting up conversation with this man again. So, probably not a good idea.

When you asked your last question and now this one, I keep hearing the words "self sabotage" in my head. I'm getting a very strong message for you. Please don't take this as criticism. I'm just passing along what I hear. You sabotage your own love life through your negative self talk in your head. Your self esteem is rock bottom and you believe you don't deserve love. You believe no one could or should love you. This is what the spirits are telling me. You can't find love because you believe you don't deserve it. brokenheart:

They are also telling me that this is not true in any way at all (like I needed to hear that from a spirit to know) They actually cry for you because you don't see your worth.

Ruth34611's photo
Sun 05/17/15 03:38 PM
Edited by Ruth34611 on Sun 05/17/15 03:39 PM

Hi Ruth, I have been speaking with a gentleman from another province. Just wondering if it could develop into a loving relationship ?

This relationship has real potential. It's going to be less of a romantic whirlwind and more of a steady friendship that grows and is able to overcome obstacles. Go for it.