Community > Posts By > Momoiro_Usagi_7

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Wed 07/03/13 08:08 PM
I'M The Pillow Queen Yes that's me *GIGGLE*....Yes I have someone in my life but Courtship takes a long time!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Wed 07/03/13 05:55 PM
Let know SS when you have time you and I can pray together!!!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Wed 07/03/13 05:54 PM
Edited by Momoiro_Usagi_7 on Wed 07/03/13 05:54 PM

What do you think of this? I have a strong relationship with God, but do not have scriptures memorized. I also question if the bible is missing pertinent info

I believe that at as well *giggle* I go Looking for answers I do...it's like someone is sitting on stuff that belongs to me and it's frustrates me sometime *giggle* Yah I thinks so ^__^

I feel the same but how I see it, is this way... I ask God to reveal to me the things he wants me to know, I ask him to guide and protect me, and then I say to myself, I was born in an era of 'xyz' which applies to 'my now'... So I'm to use what I know and the fact that he created me and placed me in this era because that's who he wants me to be in this spiritual warfare.

Also: Memorizing the Bible can be very hard sometimes but everything will fall into place as u continue to go to church and listen to the pastor preaching and as you make friends with other Christians and bible study together etc. No need to try to hard at all. Remember u did not choose God. (John 15 vs 16) He chose you, and he did so knowing who u really are, what u have in ur memory etc. He loves u for YOU

AWWW! ur so sweet, u remind me of myself when I was a little Baby in Christ still drinking spiritual milk. *Warm Hug*

I'm in spiritual warfare on a day to day bases I know what you mean. I see them and smell them when they are around. G-d's lovely spiritual incite I love so well! there are a number of other things I go through...it's all about the training. I love it! At times it can be tiresome. I wouldn't want it any other way.

I care not on memorizing all that much ...I want understanding yes I know quite a bit but it's nothing to getting the understand and having it locked in your heart.

I'm Happy you see me as a babe in Christ...that means he has and will continue his work in keeping me child like a not childish...that warms my heart thank you.

LOTS OF LOVE!

Aww I meant Jesusprincessmt Hun.... lol! kadear.... :) u r so sweet. Made my day just to be here. I was having an offsetting day all day.
@ Do_Do David; Thanks I needed this place. God Bless u all.

OoOoOoOoooo Sweetie You are in my prayer Gomen ne (sorry) Sorry Princesss I thought you meant me...I wish they had a better why of responding to one another, SUPER UBER HUGS~

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Wed 07/03/13 10:37 AM

so blessed to find this thread... to see people who are not afraid nor ashamed of the name of JESUS... God bless... :smile: :heart: :smile:

Nice to meet you too HUGZ!

He's Lord over all ...shout for the roof tops!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Wed 07/03/13 10:35 AM
LOL Me too remember doing that with friends...*warm sigh*

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Wed 07/03/13 10:19 AM

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Wed 07/03/13 09:51 AM
RIGHT!!!! ^___^

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Wed 07/03/13 09:49 AM

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Wed 07/03/13 09:43 AM

Bacon smacon...I don't need no stinking bacon to win!

Well, I will take the bacon. I'll eat it as I win.

Nope ...I'm cookin' it up and winning Haha

Shouldn't you be serving me tea instead?

Don't be gettin'on my rice cooker LOL!

But a pretty Japanese-minded butterfly is supposed to serve tea.

AH sou desu ne ^__^

Now, that is more like it.

Here is something for the pretty Japanese-minded butterfly:

Arigatou Gozaimasu Dodosan *Polite Bow*

LOL@ Tech LMBO

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Wed 07/03/13 09:31 AM

It wasn't meant to be offensive but if you live in America then you can't deny that in general, our education system is way behind the rest of the world, and yes, go look for yourself, most Americans are ignorant. Not ALL. just most. Thats why the rest of the world laughs at us and thinks we're all stupid. Because most of us are.... not our fault, its the government and their slicing education funds every chance they get.

Know what you mean and some do think were Dumb, Fat and Lazy as it was put to me! *sigh*

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Wed 07/03/13 09:26 AM

Don't be gettin' my rice cooker LOL!

But a pretty Japanese-minded butterfly is supposed to serve tea.

AH sou desu ne ^__^

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Wed 07/03/13 09:22 AM

Are you sure? Smells like spaghetti to me....

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Wed 07/03/13 09:20 AM

Don't be gettin' my rice cooker LOL!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Wed 07/03/13 09:17 AM

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Wed 07/03/13 09:12 AM
Made me Hungry Goodness LOL

[url=]

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Wed 07/03/13 08:37 AM

Haha

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Wed 07/03/13 08:35 AM

this can be quite annoying sometimes. why is it that when you dont tell a woman everything, she will assume you are deceptive. but once you let her know every single thing...she will critisize you and make up many crazy assumptions?????

Because she is a woman? laugh

*giggle* now that's not fair!

You should know me better by now and know that I was joking.

*giggle* I'm getting better at it *HUGE SMILE*

Momoiro, what is not fair is the fact that you became taken before I met you. grumble

Oh but you see...G-d has put you in my life for a reason. For that I'm so grateful and I will cherish our friendship Dodosan!!!

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Wed 07/03/13 08:22 AM

this can be quite annoying sometimes. why is it that when you dont tell a woman everything, she will assume you are deceptive. but once you let her know every single thing...she will critisize you and make up many crazy assumptions?????

You should know me better by now and know that I was joking.

*giggle* I'm getting better at it *HUGE SMILE*

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Wed 07/03/13 08:20 AM
LOL

Momoiro_Usagi_7's photo
Wed 07/03/13 08:15 AM

Why can't Men and women Just learn from each other?

what sets you off, what makes you laugh learn everything...everything that He's/She's is working with.

Esssh ...It's not all peaches and cream.

But I do know this about me.

I want to know all of him...and I want that in return.

So that there are less arguments. It's not who can one up the other...or whatever.If there are misunderstandings I can go to him without fear, knowing he will be listening not just with rational part of him but the feeling side as well and I want the same for him.

So far it's amazing...a common ground and a willingness to see each other truly seeing. It's hard work! No doubt!

Just in a glance I know where his mind and heart is at!
Speaking more on a spiritual Level...
it can get that deep and I hope deeper.
To move in unison.I won't settle for less.

I know I'm going to caught it LOL I can hear it now LOL!
That's me Giggle*

@ Seeker Goodness she just doesn't trust at all...doesn't seem like she want to either. For someone to protest so strongly about what truth you spoke to her...Hmmmm that gonna be work. If you truly want to win her...it's going to take time to break down some walls. That's if you are willing to! Just saying!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25