Wed 01/24/18 06:14 PM
I've got beer......drinker tongue2

no photo
Tue 01/23/18 09:43 PM
Coffeeill ill ill

no photo
Mon 01/22/18 03:24 PM

Hey Crystalwaving
Thx for taking the time to do a reading for me. I notice with the other readings theirs pertains to something that has happened previously or it's something about their character, whereas mine is in relation to something that may be forthcoming. Is this reading relating to events that come around the blue moon or because of the blue moon. I would appreciate any enlightenment you could provide on this " passion " that I am to find or receive. Thank youflowerforyou

I ask "What message is important for {name} during the full moon." and then I pull cards. So what comes up is what is most important for that person during that time. For some this obviously is related to something in the past, for others something else.
I do feel this is because of the blue moon AND the total lunar eclipse. This will cause a shift in energies and since we're energy being ourselves, it will have an effect on us. Each full moon has an effect on us (new moons too btw) but a super moon is stronger, and a total eclipse on top of that...

As for this passion/drive, I feel it is something that wells up inside of you and it is really strong. How it pans out depends on whether or not you have an outlet and/or how well you can control yourself.
If you want past connections... I think for you this is in the part that you deep down want to be given to, and aren't. Having to chase after what you want again and again, otherwise you didn't get it, and this hurt you. I sense a kind of victimizing underneath this "Why doesn't anyone give to me? Why do I always have to go get it?" Not verbatim, but that vibe. Feeling horribly neglected.
That's the 'danger' if you indeed will get this drive/passion and act upon it, because then you may end up feeling neglected again. It could be okay to act upon it as long as you don't do it from a sense of need & hope to be given to. If you want to be cherished, nurtured, given to, it requires a different approach. You have to allow someone to give to you and you have to allow yourself to receive.
So this passion/drive could be a form of suppressed anger because you find yourself wanting something and (yet again) it isn't being giving. And as always with anger, there's hurt underneath. And that hurt is from something in the past. Could be a relationship (I think one relationship in particular) but often such things are patterns in life, so you may find this same tendency in your childhood as well.

Hope that clarifies it a bit. Try to 'feel' what's written, cos I sometimes find it a tad difficult to translate what I pick up (feelings and images) into words. That's why it's lengthy, lol. It's difficult to translate feelings and intuition into logic and ratio (black and white text).
flowerforyou

Hi Crystal,
Thanks for taking the time to clarify for me, it makes sense now.flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 01/19/18 06:14 PM
Hey Crystalwaving
Thx for taking the time to do a reading for me. I notice with the other readings theirs pertains to something that has happened previously or it's something about their character, whereas mine is in relation to something that may be forthcoming. Is this reading relating to events that come around the blue moon or because of the blue moon. I would appreciate any enlightenment you could provide on this " passion " that I am to find or receive. Thank youflowerforyou

no photo
Wed 01/17/18 05:02 PM
Please, I'd be interested Crystal, I could use some insight. Thank you in advanceflowerforyou :thumbsup: waving

no photo
Tue 01/16/18 03:38 PM
whoa

Every relationship requires effort, and depending on how much you want to put into it, dictates the endurance of it, so it doesn't matter where you live, it's the effort and the willingness to make it work that defines it.

no photo
Sun 01/14/18 11:17 PM
Coffee is yuckyill

no photo
Wed 01/10/18 03:13 PM

maybe...
how long did it take you to type that???

As long as it took you to come up with that response......

no photo
Wed 01/10/18 02:38 PM
I would agree:tongue:

no photo
Wed 01/10/18 02:33 PM

one post in 2 months...

no, no...that couldn't have anything to do with it. noway

Maybe they're just a slow typer.....:tongue:

no photo
Wed 01/10/18 01:49 AM
Xanadu - Olivia Newton John

no photo