Edited by becca777 on Mon 02/09/09 08:04 PM

no photo
Mon 02/09/09 06:17 PM
*just walks in and waves*
i don't belong here....but...HEY!
*walks out*

no photo
Mon 02/09/09 06:10 PM
buildings like the twin towers do not collapse completely to the ground because of a jet plane parachuting through the top of the building.
there was so much more to it
for some reason, the video that explains just what happened keeps disappearing from the internet...huh...go figure

no photo
Mon 02/09/09 06:07 PM
be careful though...it will harm children if ingested too much.

there is a right mixture online ... or, put it in hiding places

no photo
Mon 02/09/09 06:05 PM
but if you make your own concoction mix it with a bit of water and sugar. they're drawn to the sugar

no photo
Mon 02/09/09 05:59 PM
i had the same problem with the little black ants
this is the first year they came up into my house
they used to be a pest in just my lower den
i did some online research and went to the pharmacy
use a trap that contains boric acid. i actually watched them come up in droves, eat the stuff and within 24 hours they were gone

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 03:27 AM
the friend request has been moved up next to 'mail'
when you get a request it says '1 invite' next to mail

i guess there isn't a whole lot of change, but all my lights and whistles were on this morning so it looked like a lot.

no photo
Wed 02/04/09 03:14 AM
New features on mingle....perdy kool huh?

no photo
Fri 01/30/09 08:29 AM
^^^^^^
OOOooooo they're good!

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 01:40 PM
Recently a routine police patrol was parked outside a bar in Kinston , North Carolina . After last call, the officer noticed a man leaving the bar so apparently intoxicated that he could barely walk.

The man stumbled around the parking lot for a few minutes, with the officer quietly observing. After what seemed an eternity, in which he tried his keys on five different vehicles, the man managed to find his car and fall into it. He sat there for a few minutes as a number of other patrons left the bar and drove off. Finally he started the car, switched the wipers on and off--it was a fine, dry summer night--,flicked the blinkers on and off a couple of times, honked the horn and then switched on the lights. He moved the vehicle forward a few inches, reversed a little, and then remained still for a few more minutes as some more of the other patrons' vehicles left.

At last, when his was the only car left in the parking lot, he pulled out and drove slowly down the road.

The police officer, having waited patiently all this time, now started up his patrol car, put on the flashing lights, and promptly pulled the man over and administered a breathalyzer test.

To his amazement, the breathalyzer indicated no evidence that the man had consumed any alcohol at all! Dumbfounded, the officer said, "I'll have to ask you to accompany me to the police station. This breathalyzer equipment must be broken."

"I doubt it," said the truly proud Redneck.

"Tonight I'm the designated decoy."

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 01:39 PM
mine are too complicated sad
it costs me almost a grand to get mine donesad sad sad

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 01:18 PM
that's because there is so much more credibility than online ads especially due to the numerous scams out there

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 01:11 PM

yes on both accounts peeper as a kid with the next door lady when she took showers ..HEY it was easy their bathroom was directly across from my porch.. I was 14..

as for the other seems someone around here has been looking in my windows.. foot prints in the snow... so I make sure they get an eye full.rofl rofl rofl shocked shocked

*writes report* and where is this 'alleged' window?

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 01:05 PM
With so many out there looking for work, instead of pounding the pavement...go online.

If you know of a good website that lists legitimate jobs...list them here.

monster.com

regionalhelpwanted.com

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 12:58 PM
as soon as the last tech leaves i'll finish editing my book

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 12:57 PM
not in reality

but there is something to be said about voyeurism

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 12:54 PM
i sincerely hope you're right voileazur
it's what we need to get us started in the right direction.

no photo
Thu 01/29/09 11:57 AM
yes, you've put a lot of light on this for me...
thank you
i understand ....i think
i still can't help but wonder if it will hurt us
i agree that Obama 'gets it'
i just hope he has the power enough to pull us out