Community > Posts By > Magbalihi

no photo
Mon 12/22/08 07:21 AM

idk, my ex girlfriend left me for a jerk. SHe's dead now and he gets out of prison in 25 years for axen her. bad cookies

My best friend married a jerk, he shot her with a shotgun in front of their two kids, now she's dead and he won't ever get out of jail and their kids have neither parent now. We knew he was a jerk, but we had no idea how big a jerk he was. :cry:

It can be hidden pretty well at times. Even experts get fooled. Please don't blame yourself.

Thanks... though I don't really blame myself, I realized after the fact that she didn't tell me how big a jerk he was being because she knew I would lose my mind. He was doing unspeakable things to her before he murdered her. :cry:

OMG. This is horrible. :cry: That's not a JERK .. that's a HORRIFICALLY DESPICABLE human being. pitchfork

Yeah.....I couldn't believe this got put on here.....but it just goes to show you that things sometimes happen "pretty close to home"!!!!

no photo
Sun 12/21/08 07:45 AM

Geez.....there's more cashiers on here now than there are in a whole WalMart store during rush hour!!!!!

That's why the lines are long, we are all on here! tongue2 laugh

LOL......that's another pet peve....and I've even talked to the supervisor about it when the lines are long!!!! Still no action......I guess they all ARE on Mingle!!!!!!

no photo
Sun 12/21/08 07:33 AM

15 minutes

i am definitely NOT a talk-on-the-phone sort of person.

Me neither.....

no photo
Sun 12/21/08 07:31 AM
Geez.....there's more cashiers on here now than there are in a whole WalMart store during rush hour!!!!!

no photo
Sun 12/21/08 07:12 AM

COOL!!!!!!

no photo
Sun 12/21/08 07:07 AM

For me, it's people being rude and obnoxious to others for the stupidest reasons.

I work at the service desk at Walmart doing refunds. And no matter how many times I tell people they can't get their way because of it being store policy, I always hear "Well, why not?" along with the attitude of "the customer is always right".

How many freaking ways do I have to say "No, because it's store policy!" before it finally sinks in?

Not mention they act like I'm the one who made up the rules and I'm just being unfair and a being a b!tch.

I just don't get some people!

A little off subject, but Wal Mart has gone to hell since the old man passed.....I actually met old man Sam once. He was a great guy and was "one of us". If he was still in charge, Wal Mart would be a different place. Some of the "store policies" that they have, would policy a smaller company right out of business!!!! But since they are such a part of the basic "infrastructure" they get away with it....

no photo
Sun 12/21/08 07:00 AM

When men make assumptions about me based on the way I look. It ticks me off.flowerforyou

I HATE it when that happens!!!!

no photo
Sun 12/21/08 06:59 AM

oops What does it take for you to get YOUR panties (or boxers :tongue: ) in a bunch?

Are your buttons easily pushed or no? bigsmile

Or do you find yourself the one who LIKES to get other's all worked up oops :laughing:

I LIKE PUSHING BUTTONS,HENCE WHY IM SINGLE....laugh laugh laugh

BAD DRIVERS AND WHINERS FROST MY NANNER

Drivers in the left lane going slow and on a cell phone???

no photo
Sun 12/21/08 06:58 AM

LOL.....I'd rather give wedgies!!! pitchfork

Ya I find myself 'accidentally' pushing other's buttons quite often .. kinda fun, in a kinky sorta way bigsmile

Yeah....it sure makes the days fun doesn't it????? Everyone should get a little kinky every now and then!!!

no photo
Sun 12/21/08 06:46 AM
LOL.....I'd rather give wedgies!!! pitchfork

no photo
Sun 12/21/08 05:33 AM

the key is to be the "best" bimbo....its not easy being at the top!!!noway :wink: laugh

Much more fun to be ON top!!!!! pitchfork pitchfork :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 12/19/08 07:07 AM

what flowers??? there is too much snow!!!shocked rofl

LOL.....just think of every little flake of snow being the petal of a white rose and you'll see flowers!!!!

no photo
Fri 12/19/08 07:05 AM
It's muggy though.....But I'm afraid I'm cripple.....I was born and raised on the Gulf Coast so I can't handle the cold at ALL!!!! It might be cause I don't dress proper for it, but I just am ALWAYS cold if it gets below 55 or so!!!

Now you give me 95 and 100 and humid!!!! I'm like a fish in the sea!!! Happy as a pig in $hit!!!!

no photo
Fri 12/19/08 07:02 AM
Yeah.....what HE said!!!! You're a keeper!!!!

Have fun here, and just keep on dancing and music in your heart!!!! Music will guide you through feelings and allow you to find the beautiful things life offers.....

no photo
Fri 12/19/08 06:58 AM
Hey there....you have a GREAT day too!!!! It's foggy here with a slight south wind off the gulf of mexico and about 66 degrees with a high of 75 expected today!!!! Wonderful winter weather!!!!

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 10:35 AM
I think that the new "day the Earth stood still" was absolutely LAME!!!!! I think the original theme and the original story line were what they needed to stick to. They completely missed the mark on every single aspect of this film. Helen, Klatu, Gort, were ALL portrayed completely different than the original. It's just a shame that they have done this as no one will try to ever remake this film again the right way and now the movie name will be associated with a stinker rather than the original GREAT one!!!

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 07:36 AM
salofai ouy....it was in a song I learned as a kid...I don't know how to spell it.

no photo
Thu 12/18/08 07:32 AM
If we get along and have fun together.....absolutely!!!! Actually, I get along better with the younger crowd cause I'm around it so much. (Got a late start)

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 02:23 PM

what i just posted

Helps if they read what you actually say, doesn't it? laugh

laugh I read everything.....Just a fast reader!!

no photo
Wed 12/17/08 02:14 PM
"If they're QUIET about it!" John Wayne to Katherine Hepburn

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25