Community > Posts By > catwoman96

catwoman96's photo
Tue 06/23/09 10:09 AM

I don't believe love exists on line brokenheart

its chancy to turn online love into the real thing.......flowerforyou

catwoman96's photo
Tue 06/23/09 10:08 AM

so its a double standard that i cant move somewhere within 8 hours of my kids when i dont have custody but my x can move across country with my kids??

that makes no sense to me. doesnt your x have to get your approval before making a move like that??

and if you have the finances to see your kids frequently and still be a parent.....it shouldnt matter how far you move.

but u should have rights to prevent her from moving. my x does

catwoman96's photo
Tue 06/23/09 02:08 AM
I wouldnt uproot my kids for a dsitane that was too far from our family.

and i definately wouldnt move that fr from my family (let alone my kids)

but hey thats me

catwoman96's photo
Mon 06/22/09 10:58 PM

Yes I would move for the right guy.

are you even sure you read it right...for you would actually give up everything that is also including your kids to for the right guy....huh
flowerforyou yesflowerforyou
you dont have nor want kids. so how can you say you would pick up and leave your children for a woman. children are the best part if almost the only part of ourselves in the end. would you acccept a woman that left her children for a man???
flowerforyou If she had kids but they didnt live with herflowerforyou

in able to have your own children you must be able and available to provide existance to them. to just pick up and leave to a far off distant land without the funds to see them again on a regular basis is just absurd. to leave your own flesh and blood to begin with is just sick unless you have a time table on which you will be seeing them regulary.
men are a dime a dozen, and yes true love is'nt, i know this. but both parties must make and take the time and effort to make those children feel accepted. these are innocent children who need and crave love from either party, mother or father, hopefully both.

catwoman96's photo
Mon 06/22/09 10:52 PM

flowerforyouwell i am considering moving 1200 miles away from my family, but i am taking my child, if that happens. i would find work before i moved and i almost own my car, but i would so move for the right man i could cuddle with...smitten

well this is different than from what Im asking.....Im not sure of your resume that would enable you to obtain a job elsewhere easily.........(and in this world right now, that does matter)
but you would take your child.

i have a custody agreement that my ex hsuband kinda controls me with. i cant move within 2 hrs from him. (without a judges approval) and I kinda respect that, because he IS a wonderful father who sees his son twice a week and is awesome in paying support. I wouldnt move my son that far from his daddy.

because it is beneficial to my son (and me)

but we each have our own situations.......
if he was less awesome in his divorced parenting skills...maybe I wldnt feel the same.

catwoman96's photo
Mon 06/22/09 10:46 PM
Edited by catwoman96 on Mon 06/22/09 10:48 PM

Yes I would move for the right guy.

are you even sure you read it right...for you would actually give up everything that is also including your kids to for the right guy....huh
flowerforyou yesflowerforyou
you dont have nor want kids. so how can you say you would pick up and leave your children for a woman. children are the best part if almost the only part of ourselves in the end. would you acccept a woman that left her children for a man???

catwoman96's photo
Mon 06/22/09 10:39 PM

frownMy fiance often acts unhappy and picks fights,even threatens to break up with me:cry:But in the end she never actually wants to break up:smile:I was dishonest with her two years ago when we met(about my appearance)embarassedShe says it stems from thatsad2What should I do?what
one should never deceive another when the truth will come out anyway. be proud of who and what you are, no matter what. if a woman/man cant be happy by your mind and heart alone then screw them. not worth your time

catwoman96's photo
Mon 06/22/09 10:36 PM
Edited by catwoman96 on Mon 06/22/09 11:13 PM
blah.........if your not being yourself..................its not love or even clsoe......does it matter???

catwoman96's photo
Mon 06/22/09 10:29 PM

:tongue: I would feel like I was peed on:tongue:
well to leave your own children, its pretty much peeing on your children which i think and find to be disgusting behaviour.

catwoman96's photo
Mon 06/22/09 10:23 PM

Uh...no? No job, no car, not going to happen. Luckily I have the luxory of moving with my job, and own a car...but I'm already moving to Denver, so I wouldn't go anywhere else. Though I was contemplating it at one time, the main reason was I just wanted to get out of this state.

and also you dont have kids that you are considering leaving....do you??

catwoman96's photo
Mon 06/22/09 10:20 PM
if u THOUGHT you feel in love online.

prior to meeting, would you even considering picking up, moving many states away. and leaving your family and children behind??

points of intrest...you dont have a job. or a car.
and your kids are ten to 15.

would you move??
if after meeting love was there???

catwoman96's photo
Thu 06/18/09 11:08 PM
i know a bi polar person. its very normal for bi polar people to only see things one sided. just thought i would mention this lol

catwoman96's photo
Tue 06/16/09 01:50 AM
laugh laugh laugh making memories, lol

catwoman96's photo
Tue 06/16/09 01:50 AM
Im going to research this.
NExt year, I am possibly thinkinking of sending my now 13 year old daughter.

Any thoughts/experiances???

catwoman96's photo
Tue 06/16/09 01:40 AM
picky turtle was given some bugs tonight.
I still dont think he ate them.
He probably should go back to the wild soon.

We took a walk (skinny dipped just a bitlove love )
and then found a frog.

came home and put it down the back of my teenybopper daughter"s shirt.
she screamed soooooo loud
This frog could b fun

catwoman96's photo
Mon 06/15/09 02:45 PM
Edited by catwoman96 on Mon 06/15/09 02:46 PM
my boyfriend found this turtle and brought it back to my house for my son to see. he thimks children shoud be up close and personal with nature and its beauty. he also said it was for temporary purposes but me and my son never returned it to its natural environment

catwoman96's photo
Mon 06/15/09 02:43 PM
we have an old grumpy box turtle.

catwoman96's photo
Mon 06/15/09 02:41 PM
my picky tyrtle wont eat. why wont my picky turtle eat?
i found this picky turtle on the side of the road about 2 weeks ago and he refuses to eat. why wont this picky turtle eat? what can i do??

catwoman96's photo
Sun 06/14/09 06:14 PM
offtopic offtopic This has taken many directions. (but his speech does cover alot of different ground) I do wish he would choose to direct most of his time to the affairs at home than to the entire world.

back to the OP...the USA should stand proud and somewhat arrogant. We have endured many hardships and many triumphs (as have many other nations) WE have helped other countries numerous and immeasurable ways. We also have hurt other nations along the way. One cant rewrite ourt past, it is what it is. I do hope in 4 years time I will still be proud to be an American and that our soil and our troops abroad will remain safe.

peace, love, and prosperity to all

I gotta go enjoy some family time.........(they get upset when mama is tooo computer addicted)

catwoman96's photo
Sun 06/14/09 05:57 PM
Obama's speech upsets me. I imagine Bush would be upset also....I will trust you on that one.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25