Community > Posts By > scifibuterfly

no photo
Sat 08/23/08 03:01 PM

Ive been a good girl!!Will someone please take me for a walk? woof, woof.

When I read this topic, I thought this topic would be about ugly people.

Glad to see it's a much friendly and funnier topic.

Now to out there and walk each other!! I'm staying in.:smile:

no photo
Sat 08/23/08 07:17 AM

Its amazing how the perv count goes up and up and up laugh

And soooooo many women on here say looks dont matter laugh laugh

I don't know any woman that say looks don't matter.

bigsmile They do matter. A lot!!! bigsmile

However, I make it a personal rule to never send a message to "shirtless guy". It seems really vain to post a picture like that.

no photo
Thu 08/21/08 09:48 PM
Edited by scifibuterfly on Thu 08/21/08 09:49 PM
Since my original post was such a well received statement, I thought why not introduce myself?laugh

I admit it, I'm here to meet someone. IN REAL LIFE. love To hang if we are right for each other, to move on if we are not. :tongue: Hence the headline, "I've got enough friends...." However, I would rather spend the rest of my life alone than end up with the wrong person.

Not desparate to settle down; not interested in becoming pen pals. I've got a lot to say and I don't hold back.

So, that's me. Rude, stressed, lonely, brave, sexist, sassy, *****y, needy, confident, whatever you label it, only a lucky few will every get to know for sure. flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 08/21/08 09:26 PM
Edited by scifibuterfly on Thu 08/21/08 09:30 PM

drinker New to the site & bashing men, way to godrinker

laugh laugh laugh laugh

It's not that I am bashing men, I don't date women. I'm bashing the profiles I view, Duh.

I'm sure both of you reply to lots of woman with no pic. :banana:

no photo
Thu 08/21/08 09:22 PM

I am so frustrated with men that don't post a picture. Hello?! It's 2008, online dating is out of the shadows and in the mainstream now. When they don't have one I think one of the following"

1) He is too stupid to figure out a camera or the "upload picture" feature.
2) He is married and out on the prowl for some fun.
3) He had no confidence in himself at all.
4) He's not serious about meeting someone.
5) He thinks women are too desparate to care if he postes a picture.

While I'm at it. If you are only going to put one sentance in your profile, you better have pictures!! I get people that are just looking for a casual encounter and don't want to post their life story, but come on!! How can you except me to reply to NOTHING!!!

umm... Welcome flowerforyou

hon.. you've only been here a day.. if you get this stressed out in one day then maybe an online site is not in your best interest (or blood pressure).

Breathe ... relax... skip the empty ones... hit next if there is no pic.. and just enjoy the ones that catch your eye flowerforyou

Thanks for the nice thoughts, but I've been online dating for a long time, just not specific to this site. And trust me, I'm not stressed. I just!! enjoy!! the exclaimation point!!!

You're a doll :)

no photo
Thu 08/21/08 09:18 PM
Edited by scifibuterfly on Thu 08/21/08 09:27 PM
glasses

For the mysterious writer.

no photo
Thu 08/21/08 09:16 PM
Edited by scifibuterfly on Thu 08/21/08 09:25 PM
:smile:

no photo
Thu 08/21/08 06:48 PM
I am so frustrated with men that don't post a picture. Hello?! It's 2008, online dating is out of the shadows and in the mainstream now. When they don't have one I think one of the following"

1) He is too stupid to figure out a camera or the "upload picture" feature.
2) He is married and out on the prowl for some fun.
3) He had no confidence in himself at all.
4) He's not serious about meeting someone.
5) He thinks women are too desparate to care if he postes a picture.

While I'm at it. If you are only going to put one sentance in your profile, you better have pictures!! I get people that are just looking for a casual encounter and don't want to post their life story, but come on!! How can you except me to reply to NOTHING!!!

no photo
Thu 08/21/08 06:43 PM
Ok, so maybe they are just not confident in themselves at all. It's no big deal to check out a profile. I check some out cause the guy is hot, some people the guy looks goofy. Once and a while, I pull one up because he looks familiar or because the headline catches my eye. And then my favorite: I ALWAYS pull up a guy with tattoos, just cause I dig them.

2 Next