Community > Posts By > alternativa

alternativa's photo
Sun 06/21/09 01:48 AM

There IS a movie song I'd love to have though...

It's a Christmas movie... really popular one, but my brain is fizzling at this hour...

2 guy friends... 2 sisters.... sisters have a singing act, but run into trouble... the guys help out by pretending to be the girls while the girls make their getaway...

The song is the "Sisters" one...

Sisters, sisters....

white christmas!!!!!! snow....snow!!!! it won't be long before the fields are white with snowwww snow!!!

That's the movie! But I want the "Sisters" song.

alternativa's photo
Sun 06/21/09 01:47 AM

you takin off? i'm quite gettin quite tired my self.....you got a song yet to listen to about the nightclub....but it can wait till tomorrow since you're feeling better...

Yes, I should have been in bed hours ago... it's almost 5 am!
Just having too much fun to notice the time!

I'll give it a listen tomorrow (actuall today, but later). When will you send me more of what you've written?

alternativa's photo
Sun 06/21/09 01:45 AM

I don't share too well when it comes to cheesecake, but I guess he's earned it.

He seems like a really sweet man. It was very nice of him to stick around as long as he did and do all those searches.

If he is a friend of yours, please tell him I am very grateful and give him my thanks.

well soitanly!!!! i will! wub wub wub!! nyuk nyuk nyuk!!!!

and thanks for the pic compliment! i had an awesome time!!!!!!unforgettable....flowerforyou

I love The Three Stooges! Don't see those anymore, but they were great!

I also like the old Jerry Lewis stuff. You?

alternativa's photo
Sun 06/21/09 01:43 AM
There IS a movie song I'd love to have though...

It's a Christmas movie... really popular one, but my brain is fizzling at this hour...

2 guy friends... 2 sisters.... sisters have a singing act, but run into trouble... the guys help out by pretending to be the girls while the girls make their getaway...

The song is the "Sisters" one...

Sisters, sisters....

alternativa's photo
Sun 06/21/09 01:41 AM

Where did OrangeCat go? Did I finally stump him with "Paper Moon"?

maybe.........i love paper moon!!! i haven't seen it in a while....i sent you the music?? if not i can.... ben-hur too, long time!

I have a copy of paper Moon done by Ella Fitzgerald (love her!), but thank you anyway.

alternativa's photo
Sun 06/21/09 01:39 AM
I don't share too well when it comes to cheesecake, but I guess he's earned it.

He seems like a really sweet man. It was very nice of him to stick around as long as he did and do all those searches.

If he is a friend of yours, please tell him I am very grateful and give him my thanks.

alternativa's photo
Sun 06/21/09 01:36 AM
Where did OrangeCat go? Did I finally stump him with "Paper Moon"?

alternativa's photo
Sun 06/21/09 01:35 AM
Vincent! Too funny! Your photo is like the Pet Cemetary cat attacking Kujo! rofl

alternativa's photo
Sun 06/21/09 01:32 AM
Edited by alternativa on Sun 06/21/09 01:33 AM

I'm more of a raspberry & blackberry person, but cherries are good. Thanks... although I suspect they may have been soaking in something alcoholic!

nnaaaa, i'm just silly! but thanks for the compliment! hey!........i had a beer last year! it's bout time to have one again! what would you introduce me to? or another fav drink?

Sorry, but I'm not really a drinker. It's usually when my sister drags me out to a bar to celebrate my birthday or at her annual New Year's Eve party. Some years, I've had something with a meal, but mostly not.

I pretty-much drink coffee, water, Arizona green tea, Arizona plum tea, orange juice, v-8 juice or raspberyy tea... not much else.

alternativa's photo
Sun 06/21/09 01:29 AM
Finally took a minute to check the cat's profile...

A good one, surprisingly. No offense, just unusual here.

I like this especially...
"Not all scars show, not all wounds heal, sometimes you can't always see the pain someone feels."
Very true.

Thank you OrangeCat for sidetracking me from being upset and for keeping me entertained all this time. This has been very kind of you and I really do appreciate it. flowers

alternativa's photo
Sun 06/21/09 01:23 AM
I'm more of a raspberry & blackberry person, but cherries are good. Thanks... although I suspect they may have been soaking in something alcoholic!

alternativa's photo
Sun 06/21/09 01:21 AM

captain nemo 20,000 leagues undre the sea?

Ooh! Good movie!

What's the sub movie with Sean Connery? "The Hunt For..." something???
what

red october

That's it! I knew it had some kind of color in the title... forgot about there being a month. Good movie, bad memory.

alternativa's photo
Sun 06/21/09 01:20 AM

the old.....ben hur?

and my friend heddy lamarr, in "white africa"?

Or the "African Queen" with Katherine Hepburn?

alternativa's photo
Sun 06/21/09 01:19 AM

captain nemo 20,000 leagues undre the sea?

Ooh! Good movie!

What's the sub movie with Sean Connery? "The Hunt For..." something???
what

alternativa's photo
Sun 06/21/09 01:17 AM

Obviously, Vincent is so much better at this than I am! :thumbsup:

The cat has been able to get EVERYTHING I suggest! slaphead

i'm not in competition with you, i was havin a hard time thinking of a few, and you were awesomly rattling them outdrinker drinker

Competition with me??? I thought you were on my side helping me find ones he couldn't find, silly! You're just better at it. :thumbsup:

always! good teamworkdrinker drinker drinker

Aha! I'm only faster rattling them off because you're drinking 3 drinks at once! rofl

alternativa's photo
Sun 06/21/09 01:15 AM
Other old favorites...

Roman Holiday

My Fair Lady

Blondes Have More Fun (although Marylin is probably easy)

alternativa's photo
Sun 06/21/09 01:13 AM
How about an old favorite...

"Paper Moon"

think it has Tatum O'Niel as a kid in it.

alternativa's photo
Sun 06/21/09 01:11 AM

i'm not in competition with you, i was havin a hard time thinking of a few, and you were awesomly rattling them outdrinker drinker

Competition with me??? I thought you were on my side helping me find ones he couldn't find, silly! You're just better at it. :thumbsup:

alternativa's photo
Sun 06/21/09 01:07 AM

alternativa's photo
Sun 06/21/09 01:00 AM
How about...

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes

Tron

Mad Max

Sheesh... think I may be showing my age a bit in these. laugh