Community > Posts By > mightymoe

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 06:15 PM

When Satan and a third of the angels rebelled against God in Heaven, it was DEFILED.

PERIOD.

Hence the New Heaven.

I saw that show, it was pretty good...I think it was on the syfi channel...but it seems all the angels hated humans...it was called Dominion, about all the angels killing the human race...it was a really good show, til it was cancelled... NBC is the worst about just cancelling great programs before they end...
actually, I wasn't mocking here, it really was a good show...you should check it out, you might like it...

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 06:12 PM

Takes waaaaaayyyyy more faith to believe this then God.

But , have at it while mocking believers.
thanks!

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 06:12 PM

Takes waaaaaayyyyy more faith to believe this then God.

But , have at it while mocking believers.
do you not believe in the moon?

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 06:09 PM

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 06:01 PM

Having Immagration sanction cites, are one of the dumbest things a State can do. toodygirl5

which party was the architect of sanctuary cities?

Cannot answer for All States!

In my State, one city has a Mayor , who is Democrat. He's been fighting for it.
all the Democratic cities in Texas were talking about it here...I thing they tried to block a highway in Austin once...then it just died...

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 05:59 PM

I don’t know but I hope it can let’s move...
that would be a helluva view...love

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 05:52 PM

Same ol' same old...

Tax money for farmers ---> GOOD

Tax money for women with dependent children ---> BAD

hey, we gotta eat...maybe you should do a little farming, then when the government gives you money, you can help out the mothers with dependant children...you can give them free food

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 05:48 PM

When Satan and a third of the angels rebelled against God in Heaven, it was DEFILED.

PERIOD.

Hence the New Heaven.

I saw that show, it was pretty good...I think it was on the syfi channel...but it seems all the angels hated humans...it was called Dominion, about all the angels killing the human race...it was a really good show, til it was cancelled... NBC is the worst about just cancelling great programs before they end...

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 05:39 PM
Lol "facts" about an imginary place..maybe you could give us some facts about unicorns and griffins too...laugh

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 05:15 PM

He's bribing the farmers with the farmers own money
the 12 billion is just to tide
them over until after the mid terms...some farmers are not
buying into it, they don't like it, and see it for what it is...
An attempt to buy their loyalty and their votes...

I am amazed that people will vote for those whos policies are against they're own best interests...
more farmers...paying taxes helps the farmers too...

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 05:12 PM
I don't mind paying my share of taxes to help the country...it even helps the whinny liberals...

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 05:02 PM
http://www.rt.com/news/434157-moon-support-life-study/

Life could have existed on the Moon billions of years ago, according to a new scientific study, which concludes that the necessary environmental conditions could have existed there, at not one but two points in history.

The research, published in the Astrobiology journal this week, does not say definitively that there was ever life on the Moon, but argues that the conditions which would have made life possible existed there during two different time periods, for tens of millions of years at a time.

The study's authors write that at least some of the key conditions existed simultaneously on the Moon for long stretches of time.

"If liquid water and a significant atmosphere were present on the early moon for long periods of time, we think the lunar surface would have been at least transiently habitable," said Dirk Schulze-Makuch, co-author of the study and a Washington State University astrobiologist.

Discoveries made in recent years have shown that the Moon is not as dry as was previously thought. One study even showed that there was probably still ice or water trapped within the Moon's interior at the lunar poles - but the new study suggests that there could have been a significant amount of water on the surface of the Moon; many moons ago, so to speak.

The first time, the scientists say, could have been about four billion years ago when a proto-Earth collided violently with another planetary body, creating a "gigantic impact" and a massive, donut-shaped cloud of vaporized rock and liquid. Eventually, it cooled, forming the Moon and the Earth, according to the theory. That first event could have created an atmosphere conducive to hosting life, the scientists explain.

A whopping 500 million years later, during a peak in lunar volcanic activity, conditions for harboring life could have once again been created. In fact, liquid water could have been present on the surface of the Moon for about 70 million years, according to the study.

The study says that the most likely theory for how life developed on the Moon - if it did - was that it was brought there by meteorites which blasted off the surface of the Earth and landed on the moon bringing with them microorganisms which could have survived the journey and then evolved into lifeforms over millions of years.

Despite all the hypothesizing, however, there are still doubts about life on the Moon. The study's authors said it would require an "aggressive future program of lunar exploration" to figure out if the conditions ever did all come together to support life.

They also acknowledge that there is a high chance that any evidence of such life could now be destroyed after approximately four billion more years of "pounding by solar wind, cosmic radiation, and micrometeorites".

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 04:33 PM
Edited by mightymoe on Thu 07/26/18 04:40 PM

From mightymoe
well, I don't live in Israel, I live here... If you think my ex wife's husband's kid is somehow related to me, then you're just plain wrong...

Where did you get that idea from?

Can you show IN THE Scriptures where it says you ex-wife's kid is related to you?

who was Josephs father? It just hit me I might be looking at it wrong, so I'll ask this question - was joesphs fathar (blood) the first or second husband of his mother?

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 03:05 PM

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-more-flexibility-russia/

Even the Liberal Snopes verified Obama telling Russia to wait until after the election....
Obama didn't know the mic was on, and he did say it... hundreds of people recorded it...

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 10:56 AM

The problem with Mexico and its been plaguing them since the 1970's is America's war on drugs.

It has made organized crime in Mexico too lucrative. they have the means and resources to pay off soldiers and police

And if the law enforcement, judges are too harsh they are targeted .

America sends sooooooo much money to the Mexican government to battle cartels that its a waste of time and money.

When certain states legalized Marijuana it took a bite of out Cartel's revenue, and they know it.

the best thing Canada, the US.and other countries can do is to legalize marijuana and decriminalize drug use, it will but a major dent in Cartel revenue and only then can one start the fight against cartels and talk about about cleaning up Mexico and making it a better place to live and less of their citizens coming to the USA illegally.

my two cents.
I see a different problem with Mexico... Everyone is corrupt, it's a way of life there...from the president down to the police, they all want to be bought and paid off...they all will look the other way for a certain amount of money...the country has been poor for so long, they eagerly accept any amount to do what you ask them, or just to let you go...

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 10:47 AM

Aliens have been here on earth for a long time... Here is another spot in Africa that could show intelligent life was here billions of years ago...

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/ancient-nuclear-reactor/

Thank you² I am with you in what you say but the majority dont believe these topics
yea, they don't want to believe anything that disagrees with what the mainstream media says...there is to much evidence showing alien life has been here for a very long time, regardless of what NASA and the government days... they're covering the aliens up for some reason, maybe it's because it's what the aliens want...

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 09:54 AM

Imagination can be a blessing and a curse. scared
it's both right mow

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 09:53 AM

The camcorder is good but you have to get the right angle otherwise you are jumping up every 5 minutes to move it while she has that " oh, Jesus Christ!!, come on heh!" look on her face.

Or you can hire a producer to record it for you then take the recorder afterwards and beat him up so he keeps his mouth shut about what he saw.

So, either way its kind of like a hassle.
yea, you're right...I'll need at least 4 camcorders to get all the money shots..

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 09:50 AM

The camcorder is good but you have to get the right angle otherwise you are jumping up every 5 minutes to move it while she has that " oh, Jesus Christ!!, come on heh!" look on her face.

Or you can hire a producer to record it for you then take the recorder afterwards and beat him up so he keeps his mouth shut about what he saw.

So, either way its kind of like a hassle.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::eyes:...or get mirrors on the ceiling and record that way lol
and some pink champagne on ice?

mightymoe's photo
Thu 07/26/18 09:49 AM

So divided... Races, genders, religions. It's pretty sad really

I like crazy women... in bed smokin

I was thinking the same thing...this thread Is really scary....someone hold me quick....
you like crazy women in bed? I do have a camcorder...just in case you might want have that moment recorded to always remember your crazy lady experience...bigsmile

Been there done that....
me too, more than once

Well hopefully you got it on camera :joy:
naw, 2 women is cameraworthy, 1, not so much....

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next