Community > Posts By > Mikey117

no photo
Thu 11/01/12 03:28 PM
A woman is Gods gift to man!! She is precious beautiful, gives birth to our kids and Bless Them for loving us!!!!

no photo
Wed 10/31/12 03:46 AM
Hello and Welcome!!flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 10/31/12 03:44 AM
Im doing chemo now and its NO fun but once your body gets used to it, its not so bad!!! My thoughts are with U and prayers too, hang in there I have learned there is ALWAYS Hope!!drinker

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 06:18 AM
I have come to terms with my illness and accept my fate whatever It made be and am trying to guide others in my situation to find inner peace and to be as happy as they can possibly be

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 06:00 AM
Hello and Welcome!!

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 06:00 AM
Hello and Welcome!!

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 05:58 AM

UPDATE

Ghost isn't doing well at all. He has been in and out of the hospital again. He isn't able to do the things he wanted to do. The pain is taken him over.
I will not get to see him again either. Please pray for him.

I love you Ghostrider.
He is in my prayers and so are U my dear!!! there are many ups and downs with this illness ND u HAVE TO FIGHT THROUGH THE BAD TO GET TO THE GOOD, keep the faith!!!:heart:

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 05:03 AM
I hope everyone has a safe Holloween!! I make another trip to the Hospital Wednesday morning and sure hope Im out in time to hand out candy to all the kids! And the nurses are gonna think I have a scary mask on, I hope I dont scare the other patients!!noway :wink: laugh

no photo
Tue 10/30/12 04:52 AM
November 3rd Go Scorpios!!:banana:

no photo
Mon 10/29/12 09:45 AM
HOT!!!!!!drool drool :heart:

no photo
Mon 10/29/12 09:39 AM
Dude get your priorites straight!!! Many folks on here are fighting for our lives and U worry about dying with out a relationship? Maybe if U wasnt looking for an intimate encounter a LADY (which the women on this site are) and start out as friends instead would be a bit more interested in getting to know U!!!!frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

no photo
Mon 10/29/12 09:34 AM

I have to say in Ghosts and my behalf as well.

Thanks so much. It has meant the world to us...to see how wonderful our mingle friends/family is.

:heart: :heart: :heart:
MY prayers are with both of YOU!!!:heart: :heart:

no photo
Mon 10/29/12 08:34 AM
Its a horrible shock when U are told U have the horrible Beast but as time goes on Ghost U will accept it and fight it!! I can tell you its not easy and its NOT fun but it is worth fighting!!! Lets kick its *** back to Hell where it belongs!!!drinker

no photo
Mon 10/29/12 08:00 AM

I can say that I was lucky enough to know each of these Angels......

Sherly (NascarCuiti) was the first and hit the hardest...my daughter & granddaugher still remembers going and setting off the balloons in her honor the day of the races......We use to talk a lot in e-mails she fought the fight and had it licked to be taken out by a Drunk Driver....

What a sad day it was when we all learned of her death due to an idiot drunk!!!

no photo
Mon 10/29/12 07:37 AM
Welcome!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 10/29/12 07:35 AM
I just want to remind folks of the great friends we have lost Sherly (NascarCutie)Silly (Louise) and most recently Ms. Teddy (susan) May they all not be forgotten!!:cry: brokenheart

no photo
Sun 10/28/12 10:49 AM
Having a good Cancer day!!:banana: The pain is not so bad on this Beautiful Sunday!!

no photo
Sun 10/28/12 10:43 AM
Welcome!! Sometimes I wish I was a woman!!!love flowerforyou :wink:

no photo
Sun 10/28/12 10:40 AM
Happy Birthday Cutie!!flowerforyou drinker

no photo
Sun 10/28/12 10:39 AM
Happy Birthday!!! Hope it is a good one!!drinker :banana: