Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 03/10/22 06:49 AM
So I have it straight now. From what has been said and from what I have been able to learn about those that have said it, the answer is YES. Now that we have our answer please feel free to continue to comment. And thank you !

no photo
Tue 03/08/22 08:27 PM

Quite often I think we all need to go through hard times to be able to focus on what's real. Some people and their family seem to handle prosperity and disposable income well but so many just turn into whiny weak trash living in a fantasy. We may be on the verge of a change that will be painful but maybe nesessary. Thoughts ?

I'd like to know what you mean by "weak", "trash", and "fantasy".
You sound very judgemental and throw vague statements around, but not clear to me what you're actually talking about. Can you be concrete?

Vague, yes, helps to bring debate. Judgemental, hell yes, even with my limited knowledge I still know right and wrong. As for what you want to know I will only offer on the fantasy subject for now, and that is not real especially for the common man where I am

no photo
Tue 03/08/22 09:44 AM
Quite often I think we all need to go through hard times to be able to focus on what's real. Some people and their family seem to handle prosperity and disposable income well but so many just turn into whiny weak trash living in a fantasy. We may be on the verge of a change that will be painful but maybe nesessary. Thoughts ?

no photo
Mon 03/07/22 07:36 PM

I guess it's a guy thing.

Yes ma'am I think it may be.

no photo
Mon 03/07/22 05:23 PM

I've met plenty of not so good, and some semi-good scammers that can burn in hell, does that count? I do not know why you people hang around this place, with all the complaints I've seen on these forums and off-site, the owners of this website are only keeping it going because they are making enough scamming people into premium memberships more than they are losing for the bandwidth for the server domain.

There are several easy ways to root out the scammers, not the least of which is removing the reported profiles, and yet, they do nothing. I think they purposefully allow the scammers to stay in order to maintain the illusion that this website isn't dead for purposes of dating. The owners are as bad as the scammers themselves.

What's ironic is that, if they actually put the effort into verifying members, they'd actually make a lot more money here over time.

Not only are they shameless and careless, they are ignorant above all.

It's 2022, and I'm still waiting for the "idea" to come to fruition that a successful completely free dating site is a market waiting to be filled.

That person(s) could make a bundle on adverts alone, since no such dating site exists, sponsors would pay top dollar when all the traffic comes running "there."

I wish I could code, I'd take up the task myself.

Yep, there making money from the site and so long as they do they will keep it going even though people are being scammed. Those running the site and scammers are partners in crime !

no photo
Mon 03/07/22 12:48 PM
White is always preferable

no photo
Tue 03/01/22 08:03 PM
Welcome ma'am and happy hunting !

no photo
Fri 02/25/22 12:02 PM
Three days, Willie Nelson

no photo
Thu 02/24/22 07:36 PM
Navasota TX. Hi yaw

no photo
Tue 02/22/22 08:55 PM
I'm top notch at BS. Politics in future

no photo
Sat 02/19/22 01:39 PM
The 65 has 327 emblems but it's kinda funny that the 7 is broken off of both of them as if on purpose

no photo
Sat 02/19/22 12:58 PM

I miss the old cars, my favorites were a 1969 Buick GS 400, still have the engine, rear bumper and emblems, it was the only car I had that went 0 to 100mph in half the time it went from 100mph to 0.
My other favorite was a 1969 Imperial Lebaron with a 440 engine, top speed of approximately 170 mph, in 1977 the highway patrol car I went by couldn't catch me, he got the guy I was racing.
I had a 72 impala with a 454, that could whip you around sitting still. and make you feel like you were being tossed into the back seat when you mashed the peddal. BIG BLOCKS R FUN.

There is a 65 Impala sitting on a place where I'm building some cattle fence. It was left by previous land owner. Straight body but has rust holes in hood and deck lid. Some fiberglass would probably fix that. If I didn't have too many projects...

no photo
Sat 02/19/22 12:49 PM

Dating is when you remember dates in a week , month or year which really matter to you Or you can stamp date important events in your life ....

Dang, I knew I had something wrong about this site !

no photo
Sat 02/19/22 11:46 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 02/19/22 11:54 AM

oh poor baby, republicans just shoot up schools

that's pure crap...that's why politics and religion should not be allowed here.....this a dating sight....

But that would be saying that this site is not for Christians because Christians are to share their faith and bring light into the world wherever they go.
Also This is called a dating and chatting site, but in reality it's more of a scamming, chatting and complaining site

no photo
Sat 02/19/22 05:58 AM
Upside is if it doesn't work out she is far away and we probably won't cross paths again

no photo
Fri 02/18/22 05:51 PM
She should get a parade and free guns and ammo, maybe teach classes on how to take out trash

no photo
Sun 02/13/22 07:56 AM
Ok, that makes sense. Will the mobile app start to work again if I deactivate the other one or will I have to redo my profile ?

no photo
Sat 02/12/22 02:10 PM
When I try to message on the mobile app I get (privileges revoked). What happened ?

no photo
Sat 02/12/22 09:30 AM
I can turn off the lights and be in bed before the room gets dark

no photo
Sat 02/12/22 07:47 AM
Yes, sooo many fakes. I reported some but gave up on that. Felt like I was putting air in a tire with a hole as big as a quarter