Community > Posts By > TheShadow

TheShadow's photo
Tue 08/26/14 12:10 PM

Some people should not smile for the sake of everyone's safety.

laugh

TheShadow's photo
Tue 08/26/14 12:09 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Tue 08/26/14 12:10 PM

TheShadow's photo
Thu 09/26/13 08:17 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Thu 09/26/13 08:20 PM
I never had any problem answering any question with in reason. Somethings i will not answer unless i feel like i know you. Im a mystery to most people, and that's because I don't open up to everybody about my life. It keeps people interested by giving them a challenge. especially when you're straight up front type of person. That alone leaves no room for lise

TheShadow's photo
Sat 09/14/13 07:53 PM

you may not like it but yes. All men think about and want sex; difference is classy or slim.Do you realy think he cares about the flower or the brownie point for getting you one.

If you really think that way, what's the point of being here then other then conversation.

TheShadow's photo
Sat 09/14/13 07:47 PM
I've never had a problem with it. Its actually expected in older women like you expressed, that have had children. Besides that, to me its apart of you so if i want to be with you i have to except all of you. Its not always the case, but it wouldn't be a surprise either. I haven't ran into a women that has had an issues with it

TheShadow's photo
Thu 08/29/13 02:17 PM

My smile.my cheeks..my hair

Definitely your hair.

{her boobies}

:laughing:

surprised

That's why women have two...one for each eye.

Thought that was one for each handhappy

TheShadow's photo
Thu 08/29/13 02:08 PM
Thank you

TheShadow's photo
Wed 08/28/13 08:23 PM
Is there an app for the site?

TheShadow's photo
Wed 08/28/13 01:45 PM
I guess i would say my long hair. Other then just looking at me, id say the graight personality i havehappy

TheShadow's photo
Fri 08/23/13 01:53 PM

Yeah but I'll settle for someone that's a bit stupid and full of herself if she lives near enough for dating.

If you're female and live in Scotland PM me.

Hell it saves the long trip just to find the samething laugh

TheShadow's photo
Fri 08/23/13 01:34 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Fri 08/23/13 01:39 PM
Well every once in a while ill play with one and let them think they're getting somewhere lol love the sob storys about how one of the family members are sick and they don't have the money to help them out, or im an American and im stuck in another country because i lost my passport. It goes on and usually you can tell by the way they type. Llike i got this message the other day. I looked at the profile and everything seemed normal until i red the message. It was like if they copied and past someone's else's profile, but the message was nothing like what they typed on their profile.

TheShadow's photo
Fri 08/23/13 07:45 AM
Yes its like a whole crew and on their profile it says they're Austrailian. I've been deleting at least 2 to 3 a day.

TheShadow's photo
Wed 08/21/13 12:00 PM
Most of the time it has been knowing that the other has no clue on how to understand reality. Its lime talking to a brick wallohwell

TheShadow's photo
Tue 08/20/13 02:22 PM

if we are going to generalize

I think the age thing may not be as much an issue with men because they are often only concerned with appearances and sex

and women,, probably, are more likely to be considering the mutual responsibility in a relationship,, and whether their partner is in a similar intellectual/emotional stage to share those responsibilities with,,,

Nothing personal, but i yet to see this outside this forum, and if so it rare...

TheShadow's photo
Tue 08/20/13 02:20 PM
Edited by TheShadow on Tue 08/20/13 02:24 PM

TheShadow's photo
Tue 08/20/13 02:15 PM
Lmao

TheShadow's photo
Tue 08/20/13 02:09 PM

I thought there would be some interesting conversations here. I was wrongexplode

Dressing up as Wonder Woman or Catwoman doesn't do it for ya eh? You see, we used to have a sex forum here but then Mingle went all "G" rated and so now you gets convo like the one in this thread.
:tongue: laugh

Well when i first joined there seem to only be a sex forum laugh

TheShadow's photo
Tue 08/20/13 02:05 PM

All she has to do is walk, and I'm already turned on.laugh

laugh

TheShadow's photo
Tue 08/20/13 02:02 PM

...And Joy

biggrin

And internet fantasylaugh

TheShadow's photo
Tue 08/20/13 10:49 AM

Look bad sex is when u ain't sniffing licking and u don't have that many positions to put that woman in .
look most women when they want sex and you're in a relation ship u better be hitting it right cuz she might leave ya

That's actually not always the case. There some women prefer not to so much engage in sex that because its not that important to them. Now for me im the opposite, not that it is all that important but i do take care of the one im with. At the same time though ot depends how willing there are give themselves. Can bad sex brake a relationship yes. That doesn't me there can't be room for improvement if the other is willing...

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25