Community > Posts By > lljojoll

lljojoll's photo
Sat 10/11/08 03:54 PM
hello and welcome:smile: drinker

lljojoll's photo
Sat 10/11/08 03:51 PM
First I would use 2nd or tractor picture and you could be fun and title it "She thinks my tractors sexy!" ( thats what song poped in my head ) them tractors will do that to ya haha and i would erase the thing about the six month relationship and just talk about things you like to do and that might be more personable and get more responses but not a bad start babe!

lljojoll's photo
Sat 10/11/08 03:47 PM
I am so shocked he could face you knowing thats not his picture..... Where do weirdos like that come from? You did the right thing perhaps he will start using his own picture unless he's slow and thinks maybe his chances are like the lottery 1 in every 15,000,000,000,000,000,000!

lljojoll's photo
Sat 10/11/08 03:42 PM
No i want it to be amazing please dont read wrong... so thats y i was asking for feedback bigsmile

lljojoll's photo
Sat 10/11/08 03:18 PM
ok and fine are great i was shooting for amazing but thanks for looking at em guys!!

lljojoll's photo
Sat 10/11/08 03:04 PM
would like any comments or feedback about mine please...

lljojoll's photo
Sat 10/11/08 03:02 PM
you know what they say about red heads " red in the head and hott in bed ) pictures are wonderful although i would love to hear more specifics about what exactly you like to do and make it more personable but other than that cutie great start!

lljojoll's photo
Sat 10/11/08 02:54 PM
Its amazing what the hardworking americans are paying politicans to do when im in church i should send Palin a bill and try to get some of that back.... lol

lljojoll's photo
Fri 10/10/08 01:51 PM
frustrated Oh well thanks guess that was the problem.... Thanks so much!!!!!drinker

lljojoll's photo
Fri 10/10/08 01:41 PM
Ok i really Dont know what im doing on this one I checked my IMs and they are on but the thing is HOW IN THE WORLD do u IM someone? I didnt even see a option for that but i could be blind and missed it I donno!!!??? Hope someone knows ...

lljojoll's photo
Fri 10/10/08 09:35 AM
Roanoke Here!!

lljojoll's photo
Fri 10/10/08 08:37 AM
sometimes people dont say things to down something if i didnt like the site at least a lil why waste my time ya know?? There are just rude miserable people in the world yes but I myself an optimist always think it never hurts to say something. Not everything needs defending unless its a really good reason. I suppose typing can always be read wrong with no voice inflection to lisen and truely understand the meaning behind so calm down if I hate the site I would say so or just suspend it! I dont get online for conflicts but actually to enjoy myself Life itself is a conflict I only meant good outta that not bad I assure you....

lljojoll's photo
Fri 10/10/08 08:30 AM
:wink: hey everyone!

lljojoll's photo
Fri 10/10/08 08:19 AM
Hello!! Roanoke, Va here nice to see a Forum with just virginians!

lljojoll's photo
Fri 10/10/08 08:12 AM
I have no doupt that wonderful people are on here so i dont want anyone to get me wrong but sometimes it helps when ppl say their concerns and the site gets better and eventually attracts even more ppl.
Lol... I do not wish to start my own 100% free dating site i do not have the time for such an adventure that no money is being made from it! I have my own business that I run and lets face it guys money always goes back to money.
Mingle2 is interesting to me and I have been sticking it out but hey if it needs improvement it just does... Doesnt make anyone bad cant understand why people get so offended over constructive critism we should all strive to be better and at the tasks we take on because if your only gonna do the minimum how can u take pride in that...
Anyways I hope this enlightens everyone on the "true" reason this blog was posted.
I look forward to see whats ahead...drinker

lljojoll's photo
Thu 10/09/08 07:44 AM
Hi, I would like to start off by saying its great to have a free dating site but there are a lot of things that need improvement. First when u search for matches the same people come up repeatitly there isnt enough info about people i feel like on the profiles and when u try to see whos online you cant do it within however many miles from you you have to view the entire world and the profile comes up on every page because its so repetitive. I also think that if we have a problem we should be able to have a link like most sites "contact us" instead of doing the forum thing. WOW. This site is so behind. I enjoy it a little but not like some of the other sites in fact i dont get in this site as much as other ones only time is when i get a e mail that someone left me some mail on this site...... Perhaps if the site was updated and problems were addressed more people would be on here and more people could enjoy this site.... I mean thats why we come on this site right for entertainment not frustration. Ok well i hope that the constuctive critism will help and perhaps this issue can be resolved in a timely fashion.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25