Community > Posts By > Libido42

no photo
Thu 10/15/15 02:37 PM
I don't think race matters if the man has money and a successful career. Look how many beautiful white women are chasing, f..ing , and marrying famous black men. When it comes to women it is all about the money

no photo
Wed 10/07/15 06:40 PM

Why do women say they want an honest mature man..provide their phone number... Call you and answer all of your calls.. However, when it comes to meeting them in person they flake out.. Afterwords, they mysteriously disappear
They are living in a fantasy world. And they are searching for a man that does not exist. Most of them have nothing special to offer and are a total waste of precious time

no photo
Mon 10/05/15 10:36 AM
Edited by Libido42 on Mon 10/05/15 10:38 AM

I noticed women that are sexually active are normally more rational, happier, more easier to work with, more attractive, look a bit younger than their age, and some experts say they live longer. The ones that are not getting any sex are normally so grumpy and b.tchy, always have headaches, get sick a lot and have very bad personalities. OBSERVATION IS A GREAT TEACHER

huh . . . and you know which women are having sex and which aren't how?
This is a good question. I just ask the ones i know when last they get some d.ck. Normally the b.chy ones would tell me they have not get any in a long time. And the happier ones would say they get it often.

no photo
Mon 10/05/15 10:01 AM
I noticed women that are sexually active are normally more rational, happier, more easier to work with, more attractive, look a bit younger than their age, and some experts say they live longer. The ones that are not getting any sex are normally so grumpy and b.tchy, always have headaches, get sick a lot and have very bad personalities. OBSERVATION IS A GREAT TEACHER

no photo
Mon 10/05/15 05:42 AM

Sex is very important. It helps to strengthen the immune system, minimize the risk of cancer, burn calories, minimized stress, help with headaches. One research says that having sex at least 4 times per week reduces the risk of prostate cancer by 33%. Lack of sex can lead to mental illness. Do you noticed that lots of the mass murders were not getting any p.ssy? I think it contributes significantly to peace until PMS ruin the peace
you could always just "hit dat p*ssy" and bolt
then PMS would not be a concern for you :thumbsup:
You are right. I find NSA brings more peace than living with a woman. It is less stressful and more exciting. I guess the stability of society depends a lot on the nuclear family so people should work hard to make their marriage a happy one

no photo
Mon 10/05/15 05:38 AM
Edited by Libido42 on Mon 10/05/15 06:21 AM
I am an engineer not a Doctor but from personal observation and research, I think been sexually inactive is not healthy. A man's penis is made up of muscles and if he don't use it he could loose it. Sexual intercourse helps to strengthen the penis muscles, makes erection harder, and increase libido levels. No sex for a very long period could result in weaker penis muscles. I have known a lot of men over the years that developed mental illness. All of them had one thing in common, they were not getting p.ssy. Well life is never a one shirt fits all situation and there is always exceptions to the rule

no photo
Mon 10/05/15 03:51 AM
Edited by Libido42 on Mon 10/05/15 03:52 AM
Sex is very important. It helps to strengthen the immune system, minimize the risk of cancer, burn calories, minimized stress, help with headaches. One research says that having sex at least 4 times per week reduces the risk of prostate cancer by 33%. Lack of sex can lead to mental illness. Do you noticed that lots of the mass murders were not getting any p.ssy? I think it contributes significantly to peace until PMS ruin the peace

no photo
Thu 10/01/15 10:09 AM
Edited by Libido42 on Thu 10/01/15 10:10 AM
A man true character can be seen after sexual intimacy. If he wanted only sex he might stop communicating with her and move on. If he truly wants her he will stick around and be there for her.

no photo
Thu 10/01/15 05:03 AM
Edited by Libido42 on Thu 10/01/15 05:04 AM
It is so sad. Majority of the women i have spoken to here have been through a series of bad relationships. Their hearts are broken, they are suffering from post traumatic stress disorder. I think some of them need professional help. They are so scared to give up the ***** because they don't want another hit and run. Some are struggling economically and they want a relationship with the man who will help out with the bills. Some have built a strong brick wall around them and it will be very hard for them to let anyone in

no photo
Wed 09/30/15 06:54 AM
The real world consist of good and bad people. You just have to verify before you trust. I normally request a telephone conservation or a video chat on Skype with a few selected individuals i meet here. These tools allow me to screen out the bad people. You can always block the person from your phone or Skype if you are not interested. Skype helps me to see a live and current picture of the person. Lots of pictures here are fake. The technology is available just use it

no photo
Sun 09/27/15 08:17 AM
There are social boundaries because we live in a dangerous world. One has to be very careful with strangers and friends. Lots of evil people in this world

no photo
Sun 09/27/15 08:06 AM
Love, compatibility, and good communication can give a marriage a strong foundation

no photo
Sun 09/27/15 08:02 AM
I would not want her to ask if i ever cheated on her. The truth can be very painful

no photo
Sat 09/26/15 10:34 PM
The main reason why i get involve with a woman is for happiness. If we are not happy together, and there are constant disputes, then it is time to end the relationship and move on. Life is too short to waste time on a unhappy relationship. I love me first

no photo
Sat 09/26/15 10:21 PM

Nope..shes really inlove and suddenly just change..well maybe its my fault i never contacted her..but i was trying to ended it up but she dont want to.
Don't worry about it. Maybe it was not meant to be. There are lot more fishes in the sea.

no photo
Sat 09/26/15 10:14 PM
If you get the p...y and did not call her for a week she will feel used and might end the relationship. It happened to me a few times

no photo
Sat 09/26/15 09:56 PM
My last date was a week ago. And I was. very disappointed. She look less attractive than her online pictures, she was fatter and older than the pictures she posted online. She told me she was a non smoker and she smelled like tobacco. And she eat like an horse, she devour food real fast. She eat and drink so much that i had to borrow $20 from my friend who happen to work at the restaurant to help pay the food bill. It was a date from hell. I better stop writing now i am having a headache thinking about. It is indeed very hard to find a virtuous woman

no photo
Sat 09/26/15 09:09 PM
Most of these women are here to waste men time. They are looking for a man that exist only in their imaginations. Some are fakes and scammers, while others are looking for a free meal

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 05:20 AM
Edited by Libido42 on Fri 09/25/15 05:48 AM
Sure, true love exist every where but it is very hard to find. One research states that over 30% of married couples met each other online.

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 05:12 AM
Edited by Libido42 on Fri 09/25/15 05:36 AM
PMS is next. And it is going to kick your asz real hard. Then she might gain weight and becomes less attractive. The bills will launch an all out war on the relationship and its missiles will hit the relationship real hard