Community > Posts By > Rizajune

Rizajune's photo
Thu 08/27/15 06:08 AM

bicol region and salamat me too. Its paradise nice little river sea is close. and yeah plenty of fruit n veggies everywhere. people love to share their gardens. hahaha do you have that bird flies a night makes a Hugh sound. woke me up one night thought it was a monster flying over tent.

By the way, I'm from Region 12 :)

Rizajune's photo
Thu 08/27/15 06:07 AM

bicol region and salamat me too. Its paradise nice little river sea is close. and yeah plenty of fruit n veggies everywhere. people love to share their gardens. hahaha do you have that bird flies a night makes a Hugh sound. woke me up one night thought it was a monster flying over tent.

You are welcome :smile: Yes we have that kind of bird that flies at night, but mostly lots of bats here specially now that it's harvest time of fruits. We are far from sea area, but we have river here and rice fields. People from provinces are very different from cities. They have a big heart to share what they have.

Rizajune's photo
Thu 08/27/15 05:48 AM

I am looking for serious feedback. Just don't "rip me a new one".

I got scared scared

Hey, you won't get abducted by aliens, too ... unless I'm the alien. :tongue:

Unfortunately, you are not alientongue2

Are you certain about that?

Ohh myyy it's true surprised

Rizajune's photo
Thu 08/27/15 05:38 AM

Welcome and good luck on your search Serah:smile:

you are from Georgia why didn't you use peaches in your pic. apples I think you would be from Washington. Hi yeah ur right I have heart only no attractiveness :)

Sorry but I'm not from Georgia. I'm from Philippines :smile:

You quoted my post lol

So, instead of being a Georgia peach, you are a Philippine ... a Philippine ... What fruits do they grow in the Philippines?

the fruits are amazing there I don't know all their names if you have high blood pressure eat buko. u like sweet the mangos are the sweetest

We have lots of buko here in our farm at the backyard, 3 different varieties of mangoes, durian, rambutan cousin of peaches, chico and bananas.

When you'll be back in the province?

:( February march hoping to buy one way ticket this time. they framed a nippa house last week for me. can't wait!!

Wow!!! I'm excited and happy for you:banana: :banana: :banana:

Where is that province by the way?

Rizajune's photo
Thu 08/27/15 05:37 AM

you are from Georgia why didn't you use peaches in your pic. apples I think you would be from Washington. Hi yeah ur right I have heart only no attractiveness :)

You quoted my post lol

So, instead of being a Georgia peach, you are a Philippine ... a Philippine ... What fruits do they grow in the Philippines?

the fruits are amazing there I don't know all their names if you have high blood pressure eat buko. u like sweet the mangos are the sweetest

We have lots of buko here in our farm at the backyard, 3 different varieties of mangoes, durian, rambutan cousin of peaches, chico and bananas.

:( February march hoping to buy one way ticket this time. they framed a nippa house last week for me. can't wait!!

Wow!!! I'm excited and happy for you:banana: :banana: :banana:

Rizajune's photo
Thu 08/27/15 05:32 AM
I'm one of the real women here just too far for you to check lol

Rizajune's photo
Thu 08/27/15 05:27 AM

You quoted my post lol

Rizajune's photo
Thu 08/27/15 05:26 AM

You quoted my post lol

Rizajune's photo
Thu 08/27/15 05:22 AM

I got scared scared

Hey, you won't get abducted by aliens, too ... unless I'm the alien. :tongue:

Unfortunately, you are not alientongue2

Rizajune's photo
Thu 08/27/15 05:17 AM

i was wondering how come i have not been getting very many if any responses, nudges, winks, etc... So any ideas?

You are handsome. Just relax, be patient. You will find what you truly deserve.

Rizajune's photo
Thu 08/27/15 05:14 AM

i need a God fearing man ready for a serious relationship

There are lots of guys from Nigeria who joined Mingle2 that tell they are God fearing on their profile

Rizajune's photo
Thu 08/27/15 05:00 AM
Edited by Rizajune on Thu 08/27/15 05:00 AM

I got scared scared

Rizajune's photo
Thu 08/27/15 04:55 AM

You quoted my post lol

Rizajune's photo
Thu 08/27/15 04:46 AM
Welcome newbies :hatching_chick::hatching_chick::hatching_chick:

Rizajune's photo
Thu 08/27/15 04:45 AM

hello everyone!!!!from phil:banana:

Welcome to Mingle2! drinks

Rizajune's photo
Thu 08/27/15 04:34 AM

any one