Community > Posts By > 2KidsMom

no photo
Thu 09/21/17 07:58 AM
Edited by 2KidsMom on Thu 09/21/17 07:59 AM
Good Morning everyone,((((Pisces))))) Have a blessed day.flowerforyou :heart: happy

no photo
Thu 09/21/17 07:55 AM
Viking

no photo
Thu 09/21/17 07:54 AM
Leave

no photo
Thu 09/21/17 07:53 AM
Queen

no photo
Thu 09/21/17 07:52 AM
star

no photo
Thu 09/21/17 07:51 AM
Gaming

no photo
Thu 09/21/17 07:50 AM
Credulous

no photo
Thu 09/21/17 07:43 AM
Park Ju-yong, 29, a defector who grew up in a North Korean prison camp for more than two decades, said raped women who become pregnant are taken away and secretly killed by guards.

The women are usually victims of prison guards who frequently abuse their power and sexually assault the women who, in return for sexual favors, are given a lighter workload in the prison camps, Park said.

After giving birth, women are not only executed, their newborn babies are fed to guard dogs.

The guards are ultimately dismissed from the camps as punishment.

Park, who said he was born in "Concentration Camp 21," was transferred to Pukchang concentration camp a year after his birth.

Park was sentenced at a young age because an uncle was charged with a political crime.

The defector said he witnessed public executions where family members were required to stone a relative to death, according to the Donga.

Executions also involved "thousands of stones," or prison-wide involvement with prisoners returning to a line and engaging in repeated stoning.

Prisoners would be threatened with execution if they did not comply.

"People would throw their rocks hard. Each time the rock would hit the victim, their bodies would burst with blood," the defector said in his statement.

"Their flesh would fall off until you could see their bones, and they would die without execution by gun," he added.

Park also said North Korean society became "chaotic" after the death of founder Kim Il Sung.

During former leader Kim Jong Il's period of rule, executions escalated in the camp.

A second defector, Ahn Myeong-cheol, a former North Korean prison guard, confirmed camps have public and secret executions, and women are given "easier jobs" for sexual favors in prisons

(((Eye)))) omg I looked it up several articles so very sad and horrific I do not agree with this or Muslim acts or beliefs..jmo

no photo
Thu 09/21/17 07:07 AM
Edited by 2KidsMom on Thu 09/21/17 07:29 AM

in regards to the 'opposite' I was referring to

Mom posted this:

I think he divided us more on race..among other things.
I honestly think Killary is a nasty sketchy biotch.that lies to much,and would always be out for herself.

In comparison to Trump, whom I also voted for, I think the Good outweighs the bad.... Let me just put my personal opinion out here..
I love the way Trump has a big set of Balls and not afraid to use them for all of us as a whole. He has shown compassion, love hatred he has tried to seek our thoughts on most things before he takes action.I like the way he speaks up for all us...I like the fact that for him being so well off,if you will and me being from the rougher poor working side...He talks just enough ghetto REAL **** for even the most average American can understand.He is human

---------------------------------------------------------------

But

to me, what I saw was that a black president only put a spotlight on division that was ALREADY there, as opposed to that president causing it.

to me, I see no evidence of Hillary being 'nasty' or 'sketchy' but rather being framed negatively for the things that her male colleagues do on the regular. I see evidence of her lying, of course, but no more than her male counter parts, again. I also see her having done for many people in her life that show she is just not 'for herself'

In comparison to Trump, who I see as the one always out for himself.
I think the childish and deceptive outweighs the good. I see his tendency to use his 'balls' as more childish than admirable. and wish he would use his BRAINS instead.

I have little reason to believe that after 70 years of a financially privileged life of giving NOTHING back, exploiting laborers, avoiding the military, and paying taxes. that he suddenly is interested in doing anything 'for all of us.'

I dont see him speaking up for Mexicans, blacks, muslims, or immigrants who are part of 'all of us' but rather speaking up only for Trump and how superior he thinks he is along with any other white males of his financial status.

My problem is he feigns 'ghetto' real talk even though he has no experience and has never wanted anything to do with those 'ghetto' real folks who he is also supposed to represent. That and the fact he talks out of both sides of his mouth, doesnt know what he is doing, and flourishes on a steady diet of infusing fear of others and vitriol against anyone who criticizes or disapproves of him or his performance.

That is the OPPOSITE view, I was talking about.

Articles I found ...interesting
Hillary Clinton, exploiting the venue of her appearance in Springfield, Ill. — where Abraham Lincoln warned against "a house divided" — told America that Donald Trump is not fit to lead in times of racial tension. This is rich, considering that she served under the most racially divisive president in American history.

On the very site where Lincoln denounced slavery, Clinton said: "Trump's campaign adds up to an ugly, dangerous message to America — a message that you should be afraid." Clinton said Trump is "pitting American against American" when we need "a president who can help pull us together, not split us apart."

The stinging irony is that Clinton is now the standard-bearer for a political party whose lifeblood depends on stirring racial tensions and alienating blacks from whites. There is no other way for the Democrats to continue garnering 90 percent of the African-American vote.

Under the guise of posing as the exclusive guardians of African-Americans, Clinton, President Obama and the entire Democratic apparatus do far more actual damage to race relations and the plight of American blacks than Republicans are accused of doing in the Democrats' imaginary world of self-serving, race-baiting propaganda.

Does Clinton think so little of African-Americans that she assumes it's endearing to them for her to recite black poetry in a grotesquely patronizing accent or to say that she is the spouse of Bill Clinton, America's "first black president"?

Democratic Party leaders know that neither Republicans nor their policy agenda is anti-black. They know that Republicans believe that conservative policies — including extricating blacks from the enslaving cycle of government dependency and inferior inner-city schools and doing everything within their power to prevent further government-imposed damage to the nuclear family — will help lift black families out of poverty.

But Democrats say otherwise because their lies work. They say George W. Bush denied aid to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina because blacks disproportionately suffered there. They say Republicans support tax cuts and welfare reform because they want to benefit "the rich" and are unconcerned about blacks.

Yet conservative policies have been effective at lifting up black families, decelerating the breakdown of the family and restoring the human dignity of those quagmired in the endless welfare trap. Indeed, empirical evidence demonstrated that Republican-based welfare reform legislation, reluctantly signed by President Bill Clinton the third time it was placed on his desk, inarguably benefited blacks.

But Obama deliberately unraveled the program anyway.

Obama's policies have been disastrous for blacks, whose unemployment levels are dangerously high. But he never accepts responsibility for his failures, preferring instead to scapegoat Republicans and their alleged lack of compassion for African-Americans and the poor.

Somehow it's the Republicans' fault that Obama has failed — even though he's advanced his agenda in ways he guaranteed would help, not hurt, blacks.

It's not just Obama's policies that harm blacks but also his intentionally divisive rhetoric.

You see, Obama is worse than the most race-exploiting Democratic politicians. Obama takes it a step further because he appears to really believe the vile words he spews on race.

Based on his books, his policies, his rhetoric for eight years and his unwillingness to discipline himself not to inject race at each and every opportunity, no matter how inappropriate, Obama obviously has deep and bitter feelings about race.

He showed that again in his regrettable remarks at the memorial service for the Dallas police officers murdered by a lone black gunman with racist malice aforethought.

Obama's comments were predictable, given his deplorable track record of insensitivity and agitation, but that doesn't make them any less repugnant.

You would think that at a funeral of fallen cops — ones murdered by a self-avowed hater of cops and whites — Obama would keep his powder dry.

He could have just been neutral — silent on the matter.

Instead, he launched into a diatribe about the allegedly unequal treatment of blacks in the criminal justice system.

Let me ask you: If you were the parent of an individual slain at the hands of a certain hater, would you want the eulogizer to shift into criminal defense mode for the killer?

Would you expect him to categorically denounce the criminal justice system and law enforcement as racially tainted, to whatever degree? Would you expect him to stump for gun control? To align himself with the Black Lives Matter agenda?

I'm probably too idealistic in this area, but I find it tragic that many refuse to wear color blinders with respect to political and legal matters. To me, it's sad that people vote for candidates on the basis of race.

Maybe others were just as unrealistic to believe that Obama, because of his race, would usher in a period of racial harmony. But seeing as many Americans did cast their vote for Obama at least partially based on his race — twice — couldn't we at least have expected more from Obama than his scorched-earth pattern of racial divisiveness?

I pray and pray that one day, a significant percentage of all minorities in this nation will come to realize that one political party is exploiting and damaging them, and it's not the party they think it is.

The Case For Trump: Trump Has Balls. Voters Like Balls.

Trump balls

ByBen Shapiro
@benshapiro
February 16, 2016

In Team America: World Police, the hero of the film, Gary Johnston attempts to infiltrate a terrorist group. The terrorist leader is skeptical until Johnston launches into an explanation of his “pain and sadness.” He says:

I was just a boy when the infidels came to my village in their Blackhawk helicopters. The infidels fired at the oil fields and they lit up like the eyes of Allah. Burning oil rained down from the sky and cooked everything it touched. I could only hide myself and cry as my goats were consumed by the fiery black liquid death. In the midst of the chaos, I could swear that I heard my goats screaming for help. As quickly as they had come, the infidels were gone. It was on that day I put a jihad on them. And if you don't believe it, then you'd better kill me now, because I'll put a jihad on you, too.

The terrorist replies: “I like you. You have balls. I like…balls.”

Welcome to the Donald Trump campaign.

Trump’s supporters disproportionately like that Trump has balls. Mark Cunningham of The New York Post correctly surmises that the rest of the field and the media are “only now realizing that much of what Trump’s been doing is just busting balls…It can be a test of manliness, a sign of respect, a way of bonding, and much more.” And so far, all of the Republicans have failed at the ball-busting game. Trump has been telling them to get their shineboxes, and they’ve been struggling for comebacks.

Americans are looking for a candidate with balls because they feel castrated. President Obama has spent eight years telling Americans that they are racist imperialists who have to get their testosterone in check. Hillary Clinton says that America must curb its mannish impulses, which result in anti-woman, anti-gay, anti-minority tendencies; Bernie Sanders says we must override our impulse toward economic explosiveness in favor of a kinder, gentler redistributionism – utilizing the government gun, of course. The media and Hollywood tell us that strong women don’t need men, that strong men are universally villains.

Trump’s candidacy represents a visceral response to all of that. He plays like an extra from a gangster movie. He makes ridiculous, over-the-top promises, then stamps them with his personal guarantee. He has never crossed paths with humility; he’s never seen a deal he couldn’t make, a project he couldn’t build. His opponents aren’t opponents – they’re enemies. Everything Trump does, he does big. Everything Trump does, he does bold. Trump is Joe Pesci in Goodfellas, and if somebody tells him to get his shinebox, he’ll call them a “motherf***er” and them beat them to death. He’ll call Ted Cruz a “p****.” He'll talk about Megyn Kelly bleeding from her wherever. He’ll talk about beating up protesters at his rallies. He’ll win for us because he’s willing to do anything. The more vulgar he gets, the more we like him. The brasher he gets, the more we like him. The more outrageous his promises, the more insulting his tone, the more he shouts over his political opposition, the more we like him.

He has balls. Voters like balls.

There are two problems with the balls-only version of American politics. First, balls are necessary, but in service of an actual ideology. All balls and no brains makes Johnny a stupid bully. That’s what Trump is. He’s the unbridled id of American politics, unmoored from principle. Which means that, like Pesci in Goodfellas, you never know when he’s going to snap and shoot Spider for no reason.

Second, American politics wasn’t supposed to be a gangster film. It was supposed to be checks and balances to prevent anyone from consolidating all power. The goal of every gangster flick is monopolistic dominance of turf. The goal of American politics is avoiding such dominance so that Americans can be left alone.

But after a decade of testosterone-free politics, the pendulum is now swinging back the other way. And there are a lot of Republican voters – and Americans -- who want an unapologetic pair of balls more than a Constitutional conservative. After all, at least the balls won’t back down in the face of a fight
One lesson I’ve learned from working for Donald Trump is that you have to pay attention to what he does, not what he says. The left and the media are on a rampage accusing President Trump of being a racist and Nazi-KKK sympathizer because of his words in response to the horrid events in Charlottesville.

Let’s all accept two truths: first, that every sane person denounces the violence and racial hatred displayed in Charlottesville by far right-fringe white supremacists. And second that Mr. Trump should have shown better judgment in his seeming defense of these crazed groups carrying around torches and Confederate flags as if celebrating a darker period in our history.

Words matter for sure, but actions do speak louder than words. Leftists believe that good intentions are more important than results. If you meant well and your heart is in the right place, that’s what really matters according to this creed. As Bill Clinton put it so famously: “I feel your pain.” And that was enough.

No one cared more about the plight of black Americans than Barack Obama — our first black president — who won well more than 90 percent of the black vote. But the sad paradox of Mr. Obama’s presidency is that a president who was going to lift up black America economically, didn’t deliver. From 2009 to 2015 the incomes of black Americans fell by more than $900 per family adjusted for inflation.

So far under Mr. Trump median family incomes have risen by more than $1,000 according to Sentier Research and based on Census Bureau numbers. These numbers are not broken down by race, but it’s a pretty good bet that black incomes have risen with those of other races under Mr. Trump.

One example of an Obama/Democratic policy with good intentions that hurt black Americans was the minimum wage increase. This had a statistically significant negative effect on black teenage labor force participation rates by driving inner city youth with little training out of the workforce.

Balls....
Donald Trump's straight tell-it-like-it-is approach have been especially successful as it appeals to a lot of more conservative voters. This appeal was increased heavily by the terrorist activities in Paris and shootings such as in San Bernadino. The people are tired of President Obama's "cautionary" approach and likes someone who say that they will get things done

I almost regretted putting my true thoughts out there because I knew they would be nitpicked and analyzed. I did add JMO.oh and reason I copy and paste is I am still to ignorant to copy the linky and send it to M2..*gives big eyeroll of embarrassment..

no photo
Thu 09/21/17 06:36 AM
Happy Birthday Beautiful!!!!!!!!

no photo
Wed 09/20/17 07:50 PM
Integrity

no photo
Wed 09/20/17 07:49 PM
Caressing

no photo
Wed 09/20/17 07:48 PM
Missed

no photo
Wed 09/20/17 07:42 PM
Appeasing

no photo
Wed 09/20/17 07:40 PM
Brilliant

no photo
Wed 09/20/17 07:38 PM
Pint

no photo
Wed 09/20/17 07:37 PM
Killer

no photo
Wed 09/20/17 07:35 PM
Clownslove

no photo
Wed 09/20/17 07:24 PM
Edited by 2KidsMom on Wed 09/20/17 07:33 PM

no photo
Wed 09/20/17 02:23 PM
TBH I voted for Obama, I was grossly disappointed in him and his leadership role for our country.

I think he divided us more on race..among other things.
I honestly think Killary is a nasty sketchy biotch.that lies to much,and would always be out for herself.

In comparison to Trump, whom I also voted for, I think the Good outweighs the bad.... Let me just put my personal opinion out here..
I love the way Trump has a big set of Balls and not afraid to use them for all of us as a whole. He has shown compassion, love hatred he has tried to seek our thoughts on most things before he takes action.I like the way he speaks up for all us...I like the fact that for him being so well off,if you will and me being from the rougher poor working side...He talks just enough ghetto REAL **** for even the most average American can understand.He is human.
JMO...time for me to get off work...Peace.