Community > Posts By > lonely guy

lonely guy's photo
Wed 07/13/22 04:16 PM
Impossible for my passion, I cant even get to decent conversation with car guys. Even older mechanics,They play with computer mess, but cant understand mathematics to build performance engines old ways. So the understanding of engine theory, has been passion 45 years+

lonely guy's photo
Wed 07/13/22 01:39 PM
Yep, I love electrical storms. Seriously.

lonely guy's photo
Wed 07/13/22 01:01 PM
First I wasnt trying to sound harsh. But no, I'm not a ray of sunshine! More like the sunshinee during a daytime electrical storm, I treated person I was with great. Then I help needy, as well as nursing homes. 1 I help every resident. Over 100.

Until she took over paying, all were paid local in cash. Some now dont have local way to pay. But I always prefered paying cash

lonely guy's photo
Wed 07/13/22 12:21 PM
I avoided technology, still do so she did tech, and bills, I did my share around house. Cooking, washing, trash, yard work, and we had multiple homes. Stayed between 2 often. Was remodeling 1.

As for pics on Computer, she took home computer, printer, left me with backup junk laptop, have tried to download pics from net, not sure where at.

lonely guy's photo
Wed 07/13/22 10:36 AM
Ty, I'll work on it, seems it pisses people off I dont have a pic. Think I'm a scammer But I would if I knew how. Hopefully in time.

lonely guy's photo
Wed 07/13/22 09:28 AM
Not tried youtube, but ex tried explaining, I gave up, never figured it out. Actually I'm surprised I figured this page as good as I have. Only do email. Barely Facebook. Little bit of YouTube car or truck related

lonely guy's photo
Wed 07/13/22 09:14 AM
I am not computer savvy, I dont know how to download pic to computer. I cant even find pic album, my ex gf did all this. Now I'm on my own, and totally lost

lonely guy's photo
Wed 07/13/22 09:04 AM
I cant post says need avatar? No idea what avatar is?

lonely guy's photo
Wed 07/13/22 09:04 AM
I cant post says need avatar? No idea what avatar is?

lonely guy's photo
Wed 07/13/22 05:40 AM
I am posting here, because I cant make a post. i went to post in pets, and it said I needed an avatar? as well as here? I do not know what that is, I am not computer savy. does that mean I need a pic?

also I do not have pic, because I do not know how to upload, and no idea where pic album is on computer, I know I tried to save a few pics, but cant find, I have took pics with my cell, but at a total loss, my ex did all computer mess, & I cant learn this. she took home computer and left me with vintage laptop, we owned for emergencies. any pic posted on my facebook, my ex did it, even then probably 8 years since posted a pic. motorcycle trip I did in 2014? also I do not take pics like most people today,

I am probably less tech savvy than anyone here, I do not watch TV, when I listen to radio, it is a 1940's tube radio on my desk. a real relic from past, me and way I live

lonely guy's photo
Wed 07/13/22 05:07 AM
I had a close online friend, she was first person I talked to online, when I learned how to use computer, known around 25 years, she talked me through first marriage, and all years i was with my now ex, we had a falling out in Feb, she basically professed her love to me, and couldnt believe I was still with this lady & wanted to know when I was going to dump my ex, to bring her into my life. which I told her I wasnt, and she basically stopped talking to me. she died June 10, 2022, I always liked, but never had any feelings for her.

lonely guy's photo
Tue 07/12/22 07:18 PM
fast cars, fast motorcycles, with a great Lady with me. lastly playing on back mountain roads in sports car

lonely guy's photo
Tue 07/12/22 07:06 PM
I rode motorcycles for over 30 years as primary transportation, plus cars with loud engines & exhaust, never listened to much music, bikes didnt have radios, many muscle cars didnt, & those that did you couldnt hear it good, & even today, I forget vehicle has a radio, rarely comes on. so I drive in silence, I have 2 radios in my room, 1 is from 1940's old tube radio, its been on a few times this year, then a mini tower, not been on I bet in 8 years.

lonely guy's photo
Tue 07/12/22 07:02 PM
I am probably only person here that doesnt watch TV, movies, go to movies, nothing, even at work I cut TV off, or put my back to it to ignore it, I am up to 3 movies watched this year. back during power outage in winter, on backup generator, otherwise I prefer to occupy my time with things more useful

lonely guy's photo
Tue 07/12/22 07:26 AM
my ex always raised toilet seat when done, prefered that to risking a dribble and me wiping it with toilet paper, as she would want to spray it to wipe it.

as for me rushing, I am a Biker, I once chased women, stopped 2 times, each time I found right person, first I got married, then second I just lost, this lasted 18+ years, but I live by code I can be best friend or worst enemy, you make decision, I will roll with it, so when crossed me that bad, I went cold, killed my love, so yes I am able to move on, if had wanted time, space, or a normal light breakup, I wouldnt he here, & I can say I never cheated on her or tried to look for another woman, until she left me. cross any real old school Biker, see how long they wait,

friend he loved his wife, my ex & her was going to go to walmart few years ago, ex had runs, declined, his wife was involved head on collision, killed, my ex would probably be dead if had rode and not been sick, guess what 3 months later he was married, spoke to him this week, I am around lots of Bikers & "CLUB" members although I am not a member, just always been the crowd I been around, & was raised by a Biker

lonely guy's photo
Tue 07/12/22 07:02 AM
lol, I spoke to my neighbor 1 time in 28 years, week I moved here, he was in full military ear wearing his gun trying to intimidate me, raising cane about vintage car I brought home saying it would leak oil or contaminate his pond, however what wasnt expected was meeting a full fledged old school biker with his gun outside, that told him I would blow my spring as i didnt care, I would call it a nuissance, and I could have tried to stop, I was taught how as a teenager, seriously, doesnt always work, but then he would have a hole in the ground where his pond once was, we both had hand on guns but holstered, he basically left with his tail between his legs, he learned not to confront a biker, & it has been 28 peaceful years, also I cant see his home from my home, I have to hike through woods a few min, as I am very rural. but I hear him mowing or normal handyman noises, but not 1 more word.

dont be afraid to confront someone, dont let anyone take advantage of you, & I do have another neighbor, seen a few times, as UPS has left stuff there instead of my home & vice versa, we dont talk nothing in common,

lonely guy's photo
Tue 07/12/22 06:48 AM
am I ready, close enough if had just done a normal break up, I am sure I would grieve, however when it happened this way, my lifestyle kicked in, and I turned cold, & I will be forever cold. I will not be a victim, I will move on as soon as I find a sincere classy LADY! with a great heart, and 1950's attitude with a proper mouth, I despise women that are vulgar all the time, wouldnt even consider dating, & I have too many co-worker females exactly as described, only 1 isnt, but she wont date me, narcissist husband of 38 years cheated on and beat her, and left her 2 years ago, been friends 40 years, but just speak on phone occasionally, but nope she doesnt want to ever date again, live her life alone. so after I talked to her, I joined here.

lonely guy's photo
Tue 07/12/22 05:35 AM
I agree men should make first move usually.

I remember 1 lady went out to eat, went to house to watch several movies, called it a night, she opened door for me to leave, but stood to side, and slightly leaned forward, almost point if not paying attention you would miss it, I stopped, turned to her and she move a bit more so I knew it was my invitation, so yes she wanted a kiss on the lips. but never spoke a word, but never a second date. she didnt want her kids or ex to find out she was dating, they do things for her, plus her ex helped do yard work, BIG property, she wasnt able to, just front yard 7 acres, tree falls he cuts it and removes it. needs tractor, oh I have a tractor, nope, dont want to burden anyone, so free labor from 2 adult grown kids and ex was more important.

lonely guy's photo
Mon 07/11/22 09:10 PM
loving the cars, I am very old school car & Harley guy, own too many vintage cars. but loved working on them. costly though

lonely guy's photo
Mon 07/11/22 09:00 PM
55, never expected anything, came home from work, supper cooked but in fridge, but she took everything, basically cleaned me out was together over 18 years. she cut phone off, and blocked me on social media, and moved 900 miles away. yes I am devastated, hapened 8 days ago, went on 1 date since, but woman cant deal emotionally, hers happened after 38 years of marriage, she isnt ready to meet or really date, she did me since known me over 40 years, but just friendship, otherwise I wouldnt be here, so I am here looking.

yes I loved her, but when she cleaned out bank accounts, and she took my beloved cat of 12 years, my love turned to hate, I will not sit and feel sorry for myself, I treated her great.

I just refused to buy her Liberal daughter that wants everything handed to her a free house, she wants out from her BF, I offered to rent apartment, but NO! the only acceptable answer was for me to go in debt to buy a home & give it to her, so now thats what my ex will do, unfortunately she is 67, will have to work probably rest of life, moved to a major city which she hates big cities, loves rural life, was planning to retire before Holidays, now have to work to buy home, to give to someone too lazy to work to earn it.