Community > Posts By > simpltim

simpltim's photo
Fri 05/15/15 04:04 PM

simpltim stated >>>
what are the mostloving words ever spoken to u?
mine-
me: what is ur greatest fear in life
her: to never find a man to spend my life with who is as great as u...

brought tears...

:heart: :wink: AWWWW...that would make anyone get all choked up! I hope she's still in your life '?' even if just as best friends; that would be hard to part with for either of you! WOW flowerforyou

ur right i did wanna talk on that post the other day, just i was done by the time u got there:) i tried to message u, but it says im to young to talk to u:(

simpltim's photo
Fri 05/15/15 03:47 PM

Her: "Baby you made me have multiple orgasms for the first time ever....I need you...always....now do it again". bigsmile laugh

You sure she didn't say multiple ORGANISMS - chlamydia, gonorrhea, and syphilis? :laughing:

hahaha im starting to like u... hahaha

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 06:12 PM

If women are so intelligent and profound, why are all the great poets men?

They were too busy coming up with useful "old wives tales", nursery rhymes and educational tales (fables and fairy tales) that were written and published by men.

You are forgetting that although women had strong oral traditions that they passed from generation to generation, they were left/kept illiterate and were simply unable to write down their clever turns of phrase.

So men just wrote them down and were credited and received notoriety for the tales, stories, and rhymes.

Then chicks learned to read and write allowing them to get proper recognition for their work.

thats a mighty bold statement there... :-) hahaha

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 06:05 PM

I was teaching a lesson before that I had received some bad news. This six year old girl said to me Ms Bennett you are beautiful. I want to be just like you. I gave her a hug and quickly walked away to cry.

coz teachers r the best... vote yes give them a raise please

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 06:02 PM

They didn't bring tears but the sweetest words a woman ever said to me were:

"I'm leaving"

I was literally overcome with joy to the point I actually sprang from my seat, hugged her, and said, "thank you".

And that's no jive!

hahaha

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 12:10 PM

God created the heavens & the earth, angels & so on & humans were the final & best creation.
That is why when Adam was created God said '' this is my best & most perfect creation'' & to bow down to him...all Angels bowed down to Adam except Satan coz of his pride.
Angels are made from light, satan is made of fire & humans are made of clay from the earth

Satan was an angel.

ever wonder what the hell deviled ham was thinking when it chose its mascot:) i heard that the other day

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 11:41 AM

Apart from our arrogance and willingness to see or allow things around us to be destroyed ? I think we have a lot to learn from the animal kingdom and nature...

really... humans r the dregs of the earth.

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 11:11 AM
what are the mostloving words ever spoken to u?
mine-
me: what is ur greatest fear in life
her: to never find a man to spend my life with who is as great as u...

brought tears...

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 11:06 AM
one i made up... hey adorable:) im sure u have a guy or a million chasing after ur affections, but i couldnt pass the chance and decided whats one moreflowerforyou

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 11:00 AM

good writ.

it will always be...

sum sea, others know.

that which wanna know will never be able to tell the sea, and that which sea can never tell those it wants to know.

and each human alive is the sea and the know at all times.

the plight of all earthlings, to build mental strength for the next evolutionary level up.

where all are the know and the sea and all can transfer easily all data and emotions.

impressive... needs a new metaphor for level up maybe

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 10:45 AM

its not suppose to get u anything
but i find its easier to figure another out by being open. i mean the other will show their colors... it works with being extremely mean too, but that can backfire

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 10:43 AM
its not suppose to get u anything

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 10:32 AM
obviously this was a generalized question only meant to invoke intelligent response... and i guess id better say intelligence is subgective, cant even be defined. i think we all know women had it rough and not all the greats were men, it doesnt need to be pointed out a million times...thanks all

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 07:46 AM
At the same time she is no Frost

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 07:44 AM
I mean take dickinson for example. she was great and during a time that wasnt fair for women... she made it why not more?

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 07:36 AM

simpltim stated >>>
And I asked them first... my family had some better anwsers than here

Seems you suffer from a 'SELECTIVE MEMORY' too

simpltim stated >>>
ill agree with dickenson and plath... but have u read all of dickenson she has some horrible junk too and they all seem to go mad and kill themselves...

So...need I repeat myself; doing that would just be so redundant and yet you've avoided my questions!

well i just read that... u made me mad and i left off after ur accusations of me... it was wrong sorry... im bruttally honest... so many say they want honesty, so few can handle it.

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 07:27 AM
And I asked them first... my family had some better anwsers than here

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 07:24 AM

simpltim asked >>>
If women are so intelligent and profound, why are all the great poets men?

Oh, my...you silver tongue pitchfork you noway

First - TY for that off handed compliment but it's rather unsubstantiated when you:
a.) haven't provide a list of 'GREAT MALE POETS' - according to you
b.) posted a real lame attack about a female poet that another member suggested worthy of mention
c.) neither offered up your credentials to quantify your 'RATING' system for us to JUDGE you by
d.) or you've totally ignored the century & era that those 'Great Poets & Painters' were born in and what role the females were regulated to

See...{your choice in a nick name speaks loudly here :wink: } the fact remains that while there might have been some highly accomplished authors/poets/painters worthy of historic record during that period --- women were not allowed the luxury of just lounging around with a 'HOBBY'! Not socially acceptable to be seen doing that; it would have made you an outcast and a pariah to any and all with whom you be associated with!

If you mother or grandmother are still living...Please - share this conversation with them and get back with us; when the bruises wear off!

I'd enjoy hearing their input! drinker flowerforyou

ooooh .... im not attacking anything... only to provoke conversation

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 07:20 AM
well it was more of an inquisical post. responses determine what I perceive pansytilly.

simpltim's photo
Thu 05/14/15 07:18 AM

Women were busy.... inspiring men to write great poems about them...pretty intelligent...pretty profound...bigsmile :tongue:

hahaha an anwser id expect to hear:)

She edited it. It is sarcasm, she is being facetious.

. " Come into to my palor said the spider to the fly "

slaphead

well it was more an inquisical post... response determine how i perceive.

Ahahaha! Yes...my first answer was that women are too busy keeping house.... Which provided the men with the luxury to write without such concerns to bother them as much.... So in effect, the efforts of women contributed largely to the inspiration that men had to write about..

In summary...
Great male poets wrote about intelligent and profound women.
Intelligent and profound women need not write poems to prove their wisdom, but those who have the passion, time and talent to do so...ought not to be overlooked...as the opie seemed to have done so carelessly with his first post.

greatness overcomes all odds... i wont argue some poets were inspired by women... by no means all

No sarcasm from me....i will be beaten to a pulp with someone with more experience....that is what you know, and that is how you see it....so be it.