Community > Posts By > lu_rosemary

no photo
Tue 06/12/18 03:05 PM
the danger is everywhere.

no photo
Mon 06/11/18 05:56 PM
Thank you, we are all fighters and we live in a imperfect world. I appreciate and love all of you my sweet friends. This poem is dedicated to my grandfather and to all of us fighting for what we want, It is a poem about us and I identify myself and others too going thru this...all I can do is remember and never forget.

no photo
Mon 06/11/18 03:15 PM

Oh gosh yes the smell of books

Libraries :heart_eyes:

Big old comfy chairs to read in

flowers

This

For me

Children’s smile
Autumn
My family.

no photo
Mon 06/11/18 02:43 PM
Right this minute I’m fixing me a salad. I’m ok.

It’s good to stay busy. I do the same.flowers

Have a blessed beautiful fruitful week. Try to relax when you can.

Love you Bubu. flowers

no photo
Mon 06/11/18 01:31 PM
there are no ordinary moments
they bleed
in the past present and future
and carry the battle
scars
winnings
Loses

with glory.

salute.

no photo
Mon 06/11/18 01:24 PM
Thank you.

no photo
Mon 06/11/18 01:14 PM
All the very bestwaving

no photo
Mon 06/11/18 01:08 PM
A box of roses.:rose:

no photo
Mon 06/11/18 12:54 PM
How nice

Ditto.

no photo
Mon 06/11/18 12:52 PM
Medic

no photo
Mon 06/11/18 12:40 PM
Traveler.

no photo
Mon 06/11/18 12:27 PM
When i was a kid yes

Have you ever cooked for the poor ones?

no photo
Mon 06/11/18 12:07 PM
Edited by lu_rosemary on Mon 06/11/18 12:23 PM

Who is "they" in your statement and how did "they" give up their freewill?
are you just trying to confuse things here, or do you really not know who "they" are? One of the main reasons I hate talking to religious people, because of responces like this...

Sir, do you pray? I’ve read the Bible several times (the old and the New Testament), plus other books as well and for some reason I don’t believe in it. I think we pray and give thanks because our parents thought us too.
imo, I think everyone prays to what they think is God, I don't believe anything the bible says, but sometimes I find myself trying to talk to it...

And why you calling me sir?...

It is called respect...
I don't deserve that respect...

Why? I mean what makes you say that? I admire you.
I'm just messing with ya.. Call me anythung, just don't call me late for dinner...

I will keep that in mind.

no photo
Mon 06/11/18 08:27 AM
Edited by lu_rosemary on Mon 06/11/18 08:35 AM

are you just trying to confuse things here, or do you really not know who "they" are? One of the main reasons I hate talking to religious people, because of responces like this...

Sir, do you pray? I’ve read the Bible several times (the old and the New Testament), plus other books as well and for some reason I don’t believe in it. I think we pray and give thanks because our parents thought us too.
imo, I think everyone prays to what they think is God, I don't believe anything the bible says, but sometimes I find myself trying to talk to it...

It is called respect...
I don't deserve that respect...

Why? I mean what makes you say that? I admire you.

no photo
Mon 06/11/18 08:10 AM
boreal.

no photo
Mon 06/11/18 08:08 AM

Hot, sticky, irritated. grumble But will do my best to be kind to the a/c repairman...if he ever shows up. grumble

Sorry you feel that way Shy. Call him.flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 06/11/18 07:57 AM
tired, thirsty and sleepy.

no photo
Mon 06/11/18 07:52 AM
Edited by lu_rosemary on Mon 06/11/18 07:53 AM

It is called respect...

no photo
Mon 06/11/18 07:21 AM

no photo
Sun 06/10/18 05:28 PM
I love you my beauty. flowerforyou