Community > Posts By > NotScience

NotScience's photo
Sun 09/15/13 09:44 AM
Where will I find a rich, attractive, and young female to wed...

NotScience's photo
Sun 09/15/13 09:40 AM

NEVER had any BAD sex.

Some just better than others.

SAGE advice.

Real.

NotScience's photo
Sun 09/15/13 09:38 AM

Or the reason for much younger men looking at your profile could be because of your posting a thread with this description:

I would like you gentlemen out there to look at my profile picture and tell me how old I look. Be honest now, please. This picture was taken last month. I want the truth and thank you all, whether it be the good the bad or the ugly! LOL

To be completely honest, I didn't even think about that any more than I think that about the other posts I've put up or answered to, but now I have a new perspective. Thank you. :smile:

haha no problem

NotScience's photo
Sun 09/15/13 09:33 AM
Edited by NotScience on Sun 09/15/13 09:35 AM

I am a thin man and I prefer women who don't look like little boys. I don't think skin and bones thin is attractive at all. I prefer a woman between 130-150. Maybe even a little more if she is athletic. Of course there is a point where big is too big but that's also depending on the person looking. Some men really do like very large women and some men are large themselves and prefer someone close to their own weight. I do find slightly larger women the most attractive though. They can still have a thin waist, relatively flat stomach, and weight in all the right places ;)

A woman who is 130 pounds is considered slightly larger? No wonder so many women who aren't fat think they're fat.

Where I'm from most of my male friends would say that lol I don't think beach areas are very kind :( By slightly larger I meant closer to 150 though.

NotScience's photo
Sun 09/15/13 09:31 AM
Please find me a rich wife so I can stay at home :)

NotScience's photo
Sun 09/15/13 09:25 AM
I am a thin man and I prefer women who don't look like little boys. I don't think skin and bones thin is attractive at all. I prefer a woman between 130-150. Maybe even a little more if she is athletic. Of course there is a point where big is too big but that's also depending on the person looking. Some men really do like very large women and some men are large themselves and prefer someone close to their own weight. I do find slightly larger women the most attractive though. They can still have a thin waist, relatively flat stomach, and weight in all the right places ;)

NotScience's photo
Sun 09/15/13 09:18 AM
Or the reason for much younger men looking at your profile could be because of your posting a thread with this description:

I would like you gentlemen out there to look at my profile picture and tell me how old I look. Be honest now, please. This picture was taken last month. I want the truth and thank you all, whether it be the good the bad or the ugly! LOL

NotScience's photo
Sat 09/14/13 06:37 PM
I don't find stretch marks or scars attractive in the least bit. That being said unless you are riddled in them it doesn't really bother me. Sure I would prefer a female with perfect skin from head to toe but seeing as how I am not John Stamos I could settle for a female not ranked as a 10/10.

NotScience's photo
Sat 09/14/13 06:33 PM
How about a honey with money? Wish I could find me one of those D:<

NotScience's photo
Sat 09/14/13 06:32 PM
I don't believe in God.

NotScience's photo
Sat 09/14/13 01:50 PM
They are just chemicals.

Ripped from some googled page:

phenylethylamine or PEA - This is an amine that naturally occurs in the brain and also in some foods, such as chocolate. It is a stimulant, much like an amphetamine, that causes the release of norepinephrine and dopamine. This chemical is found when you are falling in love. It's responsible for the head-over-heels, elated part of love.

norepinephrine - When PEA causes this chemical to be released, you feel the effects in the form of sweaty palms and a pounding heart.
dopamine - Dopamine is a neurochemical that appears to be associated with mate selection. An Emory University study found that voles (a type of rodent) chose their mate based on dopamine release. When female voles were injected with dopamine in the presence of a male vole, they could select him from a group of voles later.

oxytocin - Dopamine triggers the release of oxytocin, which is sometimes called the 'cuddle hormone'. In both genders, oxytocin is released during touching. In women, oxytocin is released during labor and breast feeding.
testosterone - Though you might think of testosterone as a male hormone, both men and women produce it. Raw lust is accompanied by a surge in testosterone levels.

endorphins - Your brain acquires a tolerance to the love stimulants and starts to release endorphins. The honeymoon is over, chemically, around 18 months to 4 years into a relationship. However, this isn't all bad. Endorphins are associated with feelings of attachment and comfort. Endorphins are like opiates. They calm anxiety, relieve pain and reduce stress.

NotScience's photo
Sat 09/14/13 01:46 PM

No, you should be very picky about who you sleep with. Not everyone is worth it.

This.

The "All men think about is sex" bit is an immature view of men. Men who just want to have sex generally are not looking for a relationship. They are looking for sex. Relationships and hookups are two different things.

NotScience's photo
Sat 09/14/13 01:44 PM

There's more to life than just sex.

This.

NotScience's photo
Sat 09/14/13 01:39 PM

NotScience's photo
Sat 09/14/13 01:38 PM
Hello.

NotScience's photo
Sat 09/14/13 01:12 PM
Watermelon pls.