Sun 12/15/13 08:07 PM
Sticks, to hit students in class with

Use a longer stance! Thumbs tucked in! Eyes forward! Toes turned inward! laugh

Coolguyfunny's photo
Sun 12/15/13 08:03 PM
His ring tone is eye of the tiger by survivor

Coolguyfunny's photo
Sun 12/15/13 08:00 PM
Tomorrow is Monday... Gotta chop down oak tree then buy dog food and practice seiunchin kata (I've really been slacking off on that form for a while)

Coolguyfunny's photo
Sat 12/14/13 03:25 PM
That part about nicely dressing up was just something completely offtopic

I found this funny joke Page

http://www.steveconway.net/humour/takenovertest.htm

If I could add something to the list it would be "when someone asks how a technique works you immediately look for a volunteer "

hi everybody flai and dc waving

Coolguyfunny's photo
Thu 12/12/13 09:32 PM
Edited by Coolguyfunny on Thu 12/12/13 09:37 PM
No... It's not nice to jump out and scare people or kill... Or worse not happy movie scared
The only thing I can say about scary movies is i don't always watch scary movies but when I do I stay up till 2am watching princess movies to calm me down just kidding

Today I dressed up really nice today :smile: and I felt like a big shot today, Haha the only thing left to do would be to go to lower class citizens because they "love" it when wealthy upper class citizens come down and talk down to them laugh

Flai your silly(you can call your self Weird all you wants but I'm still calling you silly)
Pushups are good for you, actually I prefer to tell other people to do pushups laugh when a student acts up i tell them pushups (usually 10)

Coolguyfunny's photo
Thu 12/12/13 09:16 PM
Bright and nearly...

Coolguyfunny's photo
Thu 12/12/13 09:09 PM

At a karate class , He kept giving me the evil eye , Cause I intentionally kept breaking the rules..lol..:smile:

Actually I give all students that look (most of the upperbelts usually do that laugh)

@Argo i met him at a bar in Brooklyn, and he was asking for directions to a motel in Central downtown area (he seemed lost and didn't know where was going)

Coolguyfunny's photo
Thu 12/12/13 08:59 PM
My sisters cat is weird it will walk up to some other cat and bite It on the face huh

Coolguyfunny's photo
Thu 12/12/13 08:54 PM
At night time he puts on sun glasses and sings "i wear my sunglasses at night" by Corey hart

Coolguyfunny's photo
Mon 12/09/13 08:18 PM
Bacon wrapped in bacon with bacon on top bacon on the side with a side order of bacon and a glass of orange juice drool shocked :banana: :tongue: laugh bigsmile

Coolguyfunny's photo
Mon 12/09/13 08:06 PM
I saw him at a coffee store buying a baseball bat?? Or is it a machete...?

Coolguyfunny's photo
Sun 12/08/13 08:43 PM
laugh

Coolguyfunny's photo
Sun 12/08/13 06:46 PM
Friday

Coolguyfunny's photo
Sat 12/07/13 07:04 PM
Edited by Coolguyfunny on Sat 12/07/13 07:06 PM
Yes, if I could that would be awesome if I could turn invisible i would never have to wait in lines for roller coasters

Have you ever watched a holiday special on a different time of the year

Coolguyfunny's photo
Sat 12/07/13 06:49 PM
Making jokes with friends (usually making fun of each other, it's okay we all do it and nobody gets their feelings hurt)

Coolguyfunny's photo
Sat 12/07/13 06:37 PM
Just got finished getting Christmas gifts all 3 sisters get same thing every year a picture of me holding a big present and discount makeup, parents and grandparents get $ 5 gift cards each and finally for work i got a box of chocolate

Coolguyfunny's photo
Sat 12/07/13 06:24 PM
Nope, there's a couple logical reasons

Have you ever been brutally honest

Coolguyfunny's photo
Sat 12/07/13 06:15 PM
He calls his car "the champ"

Coolguyfunny's photo
Sat 12/07/13 06:06 PM
When I'm doing a technique and it works out absolutely flawless and they see it coming but they know they can't block it or get out of the way. The look on their faces is always funny to see the different reactions (sometimes you get the occasional people that make sound effects laugh)

Coolguyfunny's photo
Sat 12/07/13 05:37 PM
Weapons... I don't know why whether it's the sharp blade, the sturdiness of the weapon or simply the feel of the weapon but there's that good feeling laugh

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25