Community > Posts By > Scoobert

no photo
Fri 03/22/19 06:42 AM
Edited by Scoobert on Fri 03/22/19 06:43 AM

Fixed this link. When posting YouTube links, you gotta take out the S in https, and add the before and after the link to make it work.

Just letting everyone know.

no photo
Thu 03/21/19 06:41 AM
Lacuna Coil - Enjoy the Silence http://youtu.be/Lx58hXh4pVA

no photo
Thu 03/21/19 06:11 AM
Eclectic

no photo
Thu 03/21/19 06:05 AM
I've never had a picture on profile with my clothes off.
I prefer to leave women wondering....Is he naked under that?

laugh

no photo
Mon 03/18/19 05:59 AM
I may not be allowed, but I've always had a problem following rules. huh oops

no photo
Mon 03/18/19 05:09 AM
Alright, since I'm not all hung over from Green beer yesterday. Yay! bigsmile

Psychostick - Sober On St. Patrick's Day http://youtu.be/XkHDxUBwoo4

Most should know with a Psychostick song, it's Humorcore music. Good stuff! drinks

no photo
Sun 03/17/19 06:32 AM
I have to say that my girlfriend got to my :heart: through my stomach.

Now that's not saying that was totally it. Just when she made Lasagna for me for the 1st time with Old Fashioned Creme pie...drool
It was a sign to me. She definitely is the woman for me.

no photo
Sun 03/17/19 06:08 AM
By the way, start St. Patty's day right. :wink:

☕ with some Bailey's Irish Creme. smokin

no photo
Sun 03/17/19 05:52 AM
I figured out I really like Scandanavian or Yooper accents. :thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 03/17/19 05:36 AM
waving

no photo
Sun 03/17/19 05:35 AM
Theoretical

no photo
Sun 03/17/19 05:21 AM
Happy St. Patrick's day! :shamrock::four_leaf_clover:
:beers:
May the green beer flow, and Erin gets her shots of Jameson to go bra less! :hugging::yum:
laugh waving

no photo
Wed 03/13/19 08:05 AM

I'm just curious how many, if anybody have had to possibly explain reasons for use to kids?

I ask, because I just recently had to explain to my girlfriend's 10 year old daughter, that I smoke Cannabis. She caught me firing up my pipe while I was out smoking.

While I was able to explain, and she understands that there are medicinal benefits from Cannabis use.

I guess I'm just wondering how anyone else handled the situation?

Like all discussion, age of the child and developmental stage are important factors in how to communicate things to them. My daughter is 11 and a pretty smart girl as far as logic goes. I just tell her the truth with analogies. I tell her that people do things that make them feel good, like when she wants a cookie, or when she takes medicine. I explain that some people use marijuana like we might use tylenol or advil to feel better. And some people use marijuana like others use alcohol, to 'feel' better. But that, like alcohol, some people also ABUSE marijuana to avoid facing obstacles and problems, instead of as an occasional recreation.

She understands it.

Thank you Ms Harmony, for your response.

Thankfully, I had the right frame of mind to explain pretty much like you stated. I tried my best not to make it complicated, and stuck with the truth.

no photo
Mon 03/11/19 07:09 AM
Kiln

no photo
Mon 03/11/19 07:06 AM
I think the OP is having an issue with crap being on the toe of a sexy boot.

1st thing, the boot wouldn't be sexy. The woman wearing the boot makes it sexy or not.

2nd thing, if there's crap on the boot. That just makes it $hitty, not sexy.

no photo
Mon 03/11/19 07:01 AM

I'm just curious how many, if anybody have had to possibly explain reasons for use to kids?

I ask, because I just recently had to explain to my girlfriend's 10 year old daughter, that I smoke Cannabis. She caught me firing up my pipe while I was out smoking.

While I was able to explain, and she understands that there are medicinal benefits from Cannabis use.

I guess I'm just wondering how anyone else handled the situation?

no photo
Sat 03/09/19 08:32 AM
Think someone's paranoia kicked in...rofl

no photo
Sat 03/09/19 07:44 AM

no photo
Sat 03/09/19 07:09 AM
Hidden

no photo
Sat 03/09/19 07:05 AM
I'll just say....the hour change really makes no difference with all the LED lights that are out now a days.
Had a farmer blinding me (with the LED's) while he was out working a field last night as I had to go by.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25