Community > Posts By > Workin4it

Workin4it's photo
Mon 09/18/17 05:52 PM

Well let's start with health care with no deductible,that is worth about $600 a month. Then lets look at section 8 housing, that's probably about $800 a month. EBT or food stamps is probably $240 a month and. there is a cash payout each month too. Then they get an earned tax credit, that means they get more money back from taxes than they paid in. If they have children they get more money from each of the above along with $1000 tax credit for each child. There is a reason people on welfare can run around with new iPhones. Ya you have to give somethings up, but for those who know how to live off the system they do pretty well for not having to work. From income tax, sales tax, property tax, social security and Medicaid that takes over 30% of my wage, that doesn't include the fact my employer also pays tax on my income along with all the other hidden taxes on things I buy paid by the producers. The politicians don't understand where the money comes from that they keep wasting.
Dont forget , these usually are the same people standing on the corner holding a please help me sign.

Workin4it's photo
Mon 09/18/17 05:30 PM
When are thy going to cancel the Ratings challenged Emmy show. Bunch of self important blowhards slapping each other on the back for showing their most disgusting and true selfs. Their ratings tied this year for the worst ratings ever and that was last year. Does anybody really give a damn what a unfunny no talent clown like Stephen Colbert has to say about anything. He sucks ! Most all of them do. With all the hate they have for him they sure do spend a lot of their time thinking about him. He has more TV time than most of them put together so maybe he should have won one of those Emmy awards. What a miserable life it must be to be obsessed with someone to the point that you spend most of your waking moments thinking of how to hurt someone, what a waste.

Workin4it's photo
Mon 09/18/17 04:57 PM

The ATF, I remember when Bill Clinton and Janet Reno killed 100s of men women and children with their asinine plan to get Branch Davidian leader David Karesh for weapons charges by burning the building and everyone in it. No matter if mistakes were made those two are responsible. A major cluster???k. Maybe this one won't get deleted.

[BUZZZZZZ!!!!!] You remember wrong.

That was the FBI who assaulted the compound, and watched it burn to the ground. Not the ATF. At that time, the FBI was run by William Sessions. A Ronald Reagan appointee. Clinton fired him soon after.

the ATF lost 4 men on the first raid, then the FBI took over...
your right Mightymoe thanks for setting that straight

Workin4it's photo
Mon 09/18/17 02:47 PM

I think the media and his opponents put his name on it. But you are correct.

Much of what happens under a President, even when he has no direct input or is only very indirectly involved, is credited to the President or blamed on him.

I think it is more accurate to say something happened 'under President whomever' most times, because not everything that happens WHILE they are president happens BECAUSE they are President.
were you implying Pres. Trump is not involved or has no input. You should leave that alternate plane you are on and get back to reality, all these increases in the economy, the improvements to our military, the lower # of illegal aliens coming in to our country. Strengthening our alliance with Israel . Etc. Etc. Etc. That is Trump. He's doing what a President should do. Getting things done in a way that helps the country now harm it.

Workin4it's photo
Mon 09/18/17 02:27 PM

TRUMP MAKES HUGE MOVE TO STABILIZE US ECONOMY

==========

President Trump has just made a huge move to stabilize the US Economy and eliminate the US Trade deficit.
Emigrate While You Still Can! Learn More...

The President has just directed the US Department of Interior to allow drilling for oil in the Arctic Reserve.

Just like we said would happen back in January here on YouTube:

Working with the Russians President Trump is now going to allow the US to export the finest Crude Oil on the market, along with Russia, at prices that rival the Dirty (Hard to refine) Arabian crude oil.

This will help not only stabilize the US economies but dry up the Oil Exports form the OPEC.

No oil exports, no weapons

No weapons – no conflicts.

This will lead to a more prosperous United States an Russia and will help too stabilize the world economies – especially the economies of China and India.

TA-DA TRUMP

In other Ta- Da Trump news:

1) Trump Signs Resolution Condemning Charlottesville Violence as Terror Attack

======

2) Trump Signs Resolution Condemning White Supremacists

=====

3) Over 1000 “P-ISIS” fighters switch sides as the Conflict in “M-Syria” winds down

=====

4) Trump now has exposed that the FBI under Comey paid $100,000 For A Concocted Trump Dossier about Russian Election Interference – and it was brokered by -

Wait for it…

Senator Traitor John McCain.

======

5) The BATFE (Bureau Of Alcohol Tobacco ad Forearms and Explosives) was just exposed to be running a “Slush Fund” created by seizing homes of people who were guilty of nothing.

They just moved in, planted some drugs in their houses, sent the home owners to jail forever, and seized the property.

=====

6) New Batch Of Emails was just exposed clearly showing the FRAZZLED RAT (The Big H) used her non profit to grant favors both as a Senator and head of the US State Department – called “Pay For Play.”

It’s called Treason.

THAT MAKES 7 TA DA TRUMPS TODAY.

==========

IN OTHER NEWS:

1) Liberal Anaheim (California) is closing yet another homeless encampment.

From the looks of it – it was a pretty permanent encampment.

=====

2) The Liberal City of Bazerkley (California) is building Cement Barriers to try and prevent riots (Sponsored by ANTIFA) in anticipation of riots over Ban Shapiro speaking at UC Berkeley.

Remember – ANTIFA is now considered a Terrorist Organization according to the Department of Homeland Security so if there are riots the Police need to arrest those who are leading the riots or face Felony Charges themselves.

=====

3) Another Confederate Rally set for next Saturday.

This rally is meant to smoke out ANTIFA and if the Governor and Mayor do not arrest the ANTIFA leaders they will be guilty of Terrorism themselves.

=====

4) A Riot in Saint Louis over the shooting of a Black Man by a Police Officer was well funded as can be seen by the printed signs held up at the riot.

Stockley, an armed Black Man facing Life In Prison if captured, was shot while committing yet another crime when a Police Officer shot him as he appeared ot pull a gun.

and yet, BLM was there in full force, only with the intentions of keeping criminals on the street... why aren't they protesting the black on black crimes as well? when a 6 year old girl gets shot and killed, no BLM... but when a white cop shoots a black career criminal, they come out in full force...why is that?
The ATF, I remember when Bill Clinton and Janet Reno killed 100s of men women and children with their asinine plan to get Branch Davidian leader David Karesh for weapons charges by burning the building and everyone in it. No matter if mistakes were made those two are responsible. A major cluster???k. Maybe this one won't get deleted.

Workin4it's photo
Sun 09/17/17 12:37 PM

Just what we needed to seal the deal The poster child for narcissism in this country. Bill really did a number on her.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl really? really!?

does the name TRUMP not mean anything to people? You know the man who never takes responsibility for any of the crap he creates? The man who puts his name on EVERYTHING he works with. The man who makes personal attacks against ANYONE who challenges him. The man who insists any bad press about him is FAKE NEWS?

I guess, once again, the penis outranks the vagina.

Narcissism poster child... thats hilarious
rofl rofl rofl rofl

your right, the " penis does out rank the vagina" as you so elegantly put it. And it always will according to the bible . God made woman from Adams rib. Not my rules so don't say I'm a chavonis

Workin4it's photo
Sun 09/17/17 08:24 AM
A whole lot less since Trump has been POTUS . That's why we can't let the liberals. regain a majority in this government. After 8 years of shrinking our economy , our military and our trust from allies, and our basic morals and values it will take a while to reverse and get back to where we were the lunatics took over

Workin4it's photo
Sun 09/17/17 07:42 AM
This is brilliant , except for the fact that half the working people would probally start working part time to avoid the higher tax burden put on them, than all the Sudan the government runs out of money. The liberal minds who come up with these plans are like someone putting water or sand in the gas tank of there mower so they wouldn't have to mow. Real good plan.

Workin4it's photo
Sat 09/16/17 04:24 PM

Well if some people get their way they will stop teaching kids history, or it will be so opinionated that it won't matter. Any president that may have owned a slave will be left out even tho it was legal and acceptable at the time. Christoper Columbus for get about that. The Indians were fighting other tribes for thousands of years before white people showed up, and the Indians were fighting them as much as they were fighting them. Tom Saywer Huck Fin, forget about that even tho they've been teaching it for years. And they might as well not teach English class. And we know science can be dangerous and go against religion so can't teach that. Instead of learning and showing how things can be some people would rather live in their own little world, pushing only their ideas and not at least letting others have their views.
well said... to bad the left has an 8 year advantage on warping children's minds

Just Fyi, in case you didn't realize it: public schools are entirely locally controlled. The agenda and the textbooks are all selected by your local (mostly Republican) state legislatures. The President has no direct say in any of it. So if you were afraid that what you are seeing around you these days is the result of Obama's years in office, be assured, it's the opposite, if anything. Blame your local Governors and other nearby leadership.
wrong again, state legislators agree on a list of curriculums that the local school board can decide which curriculum and , ( a key word here) HOW to teach it. Local school boards are mostly made up of former teachers .and activists thus making them liberal progressives. Not always but most especially in your bigger cities.

Workin4it's photo
Fri 09/15/17 08:07 PM

free speech does not apply in schools,

free speech applies to congress not abridging speech, not schools not having guidelines for speech/behaviors.
like i said, the left doesn't understand what free speech is...especially when they disagree...how many kids were told not to wear Obama t shirts?
although I don't think freedom to express oneself should be blocked, but thanks to the media it is far different than 4 or 8 yrs. ago. When Obama was elected they only showed the pro Obama rally's , and how great he was...you never saw the negative coverage. So they built Obama to be a hero.Now it's a every day 24/7 bashing of trump on all there leftist news channel. Building trump to be an evil racist I would be Leary of letting my child wear a trump shirt to school. In fear for his safety . Crazy violent people on the left

Workin4it's photo
Fri 09/15/17 01:53 PM

Spoken like a Trump supporter ...

sounds more like a killary hater...i didn't see the word "trump" in there once...

no, but I saw that maybe 'she wasnt getting enough penis' and could not help to notice how similar that is to the misogynistic statement about 'grabbing *****' that the great example Trump uttered.
come on now, be totally honest. I'm sure you are a good person , and probally do not use such foul language Trump has said, but I would guess some women can and do talk just as vulgar when they are with friends so you can't say only men. Any ladies out there that can verify that please post a message. Men boast about them selves and often embellish the truth to make us sound more manly, I know you are probally shocked to hear that. So when it comes down to it , it's just male bluster, only words

Workin4it's photo
Thu 09/14/17 04:27 PM

Her "Trump was rewarded for attacks" quotes is laughable.

She kind of reminds me of Camilla, Bill Cosbys wife.

not an ounce of love or respect for her husband but sticks with the adulterer... such a role model for young girls worldwide whoa ill

and you know this how? You hang out with the family?

and love for the spouse is an issue with Trump supporters? Yeah, right.
such a 'role model' for young men worldwide, huh?

like I said, a penis makes it okay. a vagina makes it an abomination.

It is scary that those constantly bashing her do not even realize their own double standards.
I think you are on to something here. She was the candidate with the vagina, but maybe she wasn't getting enough of the penis which could make her uptight and confused and angry.. That has got to be the reason she lost.

Workin4it's photo
Thu 09/14/17 03:41 AM
Are you serious, your statements about Hillary are dilussional at best, wake up and accept reality, she's a disgusting person any way you look at it.

Workin4it's photo
Wed 09/13/17 07:32 PM
Surly your not suggesting that women are not up for competing for the job of POTUS I think any woman that has strong sound policies for growing the economy , and smart on foreign affairs there's no reason why she shouldn't win. But when you shove a distrusted corrupt lyer down everyone's throat she will lose every time. Not to mention her brazingly arrogant attitude is always a turn off.

Workin4it's photo
Wed 09/13/17 05:46 PM

You mean that peace prize that used to mean something and now is worth about a roll of toilet paper. laugh
that's exactly why I said what I said. They should make it a bobble head of the recipient , so it resembles what it stands for now-a-days.

Workin4it's photo
Wed 09/13/17 04:58 PM
She's had a long rich life of corruption, deceiving others ,and manipulating the standard practice of our democracy to suit her needs. All in all she is the epitome of a democrat. I'm sure she's a shoe-in for the Nobel peace prize.

Workin4it's photo
Tue 09/12/17 06:03 PM
Blah, blah, blah... She blew it with Russia, Iran is laughing at how Obama and Hillary are to have agreed to the one sided deal they made with Iran. She got 4 men killed in Bengazi by her dereliction of duty. But the coffers of the Clinton foundation skyrocketed during her time as Secretary of State. Just a coincidence I guess. Yea a real stunning resume .

Workin4it's photo
Tue 09/12/17 05:16 PM

from what exactly?

I mean the lady was first lady and senate and secretary of state and we carried on without much incident....
she sucked at everything she did, but my favorite thing about Trump,his mere presence makes the liberal democrats show their true disgusting , two faced, lack of human decency , ignorant way they conduct their lives. I pity the children of democrats having to live and learn in a household of unrealistic teachings by hateful lying moronic parents

She sucked so bad at 'everything' she kept getting elected and moving up... lol

what 'thing' did Trump ever do well at besides maintaining his dads name and real estate wealth? even that he fudged several times by bankrupting

he got elected president for one thing,.and he is making America great again for those who truly love America and true American values.. And please tell us what she did that was so great, at best she was stagnant enough at her job that she didn't do anything positive for us or to negative, like I said stagnant. And as far as getting re elected is a sign of greatness,I remember Marion Berry getting re elected after the incident with a "crack whore". So she is at least as good of public servant as he was. Cusps to Hillary .

Workin4it's photo
Tue 09/12/17 02:56 AM

from what exactly?

I mean the lady was first lady and senate and secretary of state and we carried on without much incident....
she sucked at everything she did, but my favorite thing about Trump,his mere presence makes the liberal democrats show their true disgusting , two faced, lack of human decency , ignorant way they conduct their lives. I pity the children of democrats having to live and learn in a household of unrealistic teachings by hateful lying moronic parents

Workin4it's photo
Mon 09/11/17 05:29 PM

I know he sang a few good songs...thats about it... I don't like politics falling to this level tho...

Dewayne Macho Comacho, the smartest man in the world till I Don't Know showed up..

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next