Edited by Mr_Music on Sun 12/27/09 04:15 AM
I have a lot of patients..

You don't LOOK like a doctor....huh

Mr_Music's photo
Fri 12/25/09 05:23 AM
*waiting....*

Mr_Music's photo
Fri 12/25/09 05:16 AM
I still can't get it to correct itself, and it's still a pain in my ***.

Mr_Music's photo
Wed 12/23/09 08:46 AM
I saw these things when they came out last year. I like them now as I did then. To me, they just seem "cooler" (not in the attitude sense, but in the esthetic sense). They still have the primary colors, but they're somehow different in the fact that they're not only a slightly different shade, but they don't seem as harsh or glaring, not so "in-your-face" bright. More of a softer glow.

Don't get me wrong, I still like the old-school miniatures too, just as much as I still like the old-school C7 and C9 lights (ahh, the childhood memories!), but I really do like these new LED's. A little bit more expensive per set at the initial purchase, but they save you money by offsetting the power usage, and they stay cool (they never get hot). Honestly, I couldn't really give a damn about the so-called "environmental benefits" of them, because I don't buy into any of that crap anyway, I just enjoy the look of them.

Mr_Music's photo
Thu 12/10/09 12:04 PM
Edited by Mr_Music on Thu 12/10/09 12:04 PM
Howdy, Daniel-san!

Mr_Music's photo
Thu 12/10/09 11:51 AM

can you believe that papersmile has never seen it

and when say "fragilay, it's Italian" or "it was... soap poisoning" she just kinda looks at me weird

Connie has never seen it, either. I'm fixin' to change that this year.

Mr_Music's photo
Thu 12/10/09 11:39 AM
It reinforces what I've said all along. It's the second half of the season, and Favre is choking.

I really do wish people would listen to me for a change.

Mr_Music's photo
Sat 11/28/09 10:56 AM
By the way, Auburngirl says, "Mark who?? CHOMP, CHOMP!!"

She also says that she predicts Tim Tebow will be only the second person to win the Heisman twice, providing there's no "politics" involved.

Mr_Music's photo
Sat 11/28/09 10:50 AM
Case in point I give you the 1984 Iron Bowl. Bame was 4-6 heading into that game against a damn good Auburn team (that had Bo Jackson and Brent Fullwood in the backfield). Bama won that day, even when they were inferior in every way to Auburn. They found a way to win.

Bama only won that game because Fullwood accidentally went the wrong way and got sacked for a loss.

I don't buy the "one play can make or break a game" mentality, because that certainly cannot be said for the '85 game, when Van Tiffin kicked that 53 yard field goal with only a few seconds left.

Mr_Music's photo
Sat 11/28/09 05:42 AM
Edited by Mr_Music on Sat 11/28/09 05:43 AM

Well, well (koff-koff)...the Eagle was shot down "again"!!!

ROLL-TIDE - 26 over the Tiger - 21....Yea....12 wins 0 loses!!

Last Year 2008: 36 to 0

This Year 2009: 26 to 21

ROLL - TIDE

ROLL-TIDE!!!

Not sure if you noticed, but that "undefeated team" struggled throughout the whole game up until the last few minutes. Auburn TOATALLY outplayed Alabama in every way. You can bet Nick Saban is answering some serious questions today!

WAR FRICKIN' EAGLE!!

Mr_Music's photo
Fri 11/27/09 12:47 PM
WAR EAGLE!!!

Mr_Music's photo
Fri 11/27/09 05:30 AM

'Nuff said.

Mr_Music's photo
Fri 11/27/09 05:25 AM
Rainbow - "Man On The Silver Mountain" (Dio vocals, 1975)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxxOPvLg7o0

Dio - "Holy Diver" (1983)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sj7UBgVVew8

A very distictive, easily recognizable voice.

Mr_Music's photo
Fri 11/27/09 04:48 AM
Edited by Mr_Music on Fri 11/27/09 05:09 AM

Ronny is the lead singer of

1. Elf (early 70`s)

2. Black Sabbath.(replaced Ozzy)

3. Blackmores Rainbow (early 80`s)

4. Dio (His band now)

I'm sorry, Ed, but I have to make a few corrections. R.J. Dio has been the vocalist for many bands before even his Elf years.

The Vegas Kings [bass] (1957–1958)
Changed their name to Ronnie & The Rumblers [bass/vocals] (1958)
Changed their name to Ronnie and the Red Caps [bass/vocals] (1958–1961)
Changed their name to Ronnie Dio and the Prophets [lead vocals for all projects from this point on] (1961–1967)
Changed their name to The Electric Elves (1967–1969)
Name shortened to The Elves (1969–1970)
Name shortened again to Elf (1970–1975). Opened for Deep Purple.
When Deep Purple disbanded, founder/guitarist Richie Blackmore enlisted Dio to be lead vocalist for his new band, Rainbow (1975–1979)
Left Rainbow, joined Black Sabbath [replaced Ozzy Osbourne] (1979–1982)
Left Black Sabbath, formed his own solo band, Dio (1982–1991)
Briefly returned to record one more album with Black Sabbath (1991–1992)
Went back to his solo band, Dio (1993-present)

Also toured with Heaven And Hell, a combination band featuring members of Black Sabbath and Dio for the combined version of both bands.

Dio was also the voice of Dr. X on Queensryche's Operation: Mindcrime II, was the lead voice of the charity project Hear'N' Aid, and appeared in the beginning of the movie Tenacious D in The Pick Of Destiny.

Mr_Music's photo
Fri 11/27/09 04:41 AM

Don't take it personally, I've never seen your video. I was commenting on how I like to do my work not chastising you on your work.

Nothing personal taken. I was also only defending my own perfectionism, and the time and effort I put into making that video. I spent a considerable amount of time making it "right" (as anyone who took part in it can attest to), and even had to delay the 'premier' of it by a few days until I felt it WAS right. I'm my own worst critic, and even when I'm finished with something (anything), I feel I can do better, which also applied to the video I made, but the end result turned out to be quite acceptable.

In fact, knowing the amount of work that went into it, I actually encourage others to see what they can bring to the table. You'll note that I did not volunteer my services this year.
bigsmile

Mr_Music's photo
Thu 11/26/09 02:36 PM
I was in the shower singin' "Rock n Roll Girl" by John Fogerty when I realized it's almost exactly like "Here She Comes Again" by The Cars.

Actually, the Cars song you're thinking of is called "My Best Friend's Girl". Aside from that, they sound nothing alike.

If you want a similarity to Fogerty's "Rock And Roll Girls" (1985), listen to "Wild Weekend", by the Rockin' Rebels (1963).

John Fogerty - "Rock And Roll Girls"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyDT828gmFc

Rockin' Rebels - "Wild Weekend"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6OKJmiNNMI

Mr_Music's photo
Thu 11/26/09 02:25 PM

Count me in last year they just used the pictures off our profile that is fine with me if it works for you.bigsmile

I would, but I'm a perfectionist and think that the size that the profile offers would make the video look like crud.:tongue:

Actually, I thought I did a pretty damn good job, and it turned out quite nicely, thank you very much.

Mr_Music's photo
Sun 11/15/09 05:40 AM
My precision-tuned built-in B.S. detector.

Mr_Music's photo
Thu 11/05/09 06:25 AM
Just gotta say one thing:

GOOD FOR MAINE!!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Mr_Music's photo
Thu 11/05/09 06:17 AM

FAVRE FAVRE FAVRE!!! To old and washed up eh? I beg to differ
Former packer fan, longtime Favre fan, permanent viking fan ; )

Well, we all have problems. Some folks just have more serious ones than others.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25