With a big COLD glass of milk !!! :heart:

oh yeah!!

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 03:51 PM

Where have I heard this before??:tongue: laugh

moulin rouge

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 03:27 PM

Why are they so full of hate? Why are they bigots? Hypocrites? I do not mean all of them, just see a few that post on this board and wondering.

they are not at all

any more than all black people are criminals

or any more than all Mexicans are lazy

or anymore than all Muslims want to put on a suicide vest

it's just a stereotype perpetuated by intolerant people

You just repeated what she said in her post. She spoke of the few on here that she has seen.

well then thats the answer. there are all kinds of azzholes in the world and the Christian community is no more immune than any other group

Correct. The problem with Christians is they feel a smidge more justified than others because the Christian religion has been the top religion in this country. They cannot see their own hypocrisy because there are too many who go along with them.

I believe that is the problem she was seeing. The superiority complex in combination with hate is an ugly thing.

Not all Christians have this problem but some definitely do.

glad we can all agree...lol

flowerforyou drinker

flowerforyou drinker

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 03:20 PM

Why are they so full of hate? Why are they bigots? Hypocrites? I do not mean all of them, just see a few that post on this board and wondering.

they are not at all

any more than all black people are criminals

or any more than all Mexicans are lazy

or anymore than all Muslims want to put on a suicide vest

it's just a stereotype perpetuated by intolerant people

You just repeated what she said in her post. She spoke of the few on here that she has seen.

well then thats the answer. there are all kinds of azzholes in the world and the Christian community is no more immune than any other group

Correct. The problem with Christians is they feel a smidge more justified than others because the Christian religion has been the top religion in this country. They cannot see their own hypocrisy because there are too many who go along with them.

I believe that is the problem she was seeing. The superiority complex in combination with hate is an ugly thing.

Not all Christians have this problem but some definitely do.

glad we can all agree...lol

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 03:02 PM

listening to Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh on a daily basis will do that.

lol, i am a christian and won't listen to either of those windbags

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 02:21 PM

Tell em what you like, dislike, what you are looking for in a girl...things you do in your spare time. You know stuff about you and what your looking for.

Oh, and hi and welcome! waving

i agree :smile:

hi and welcome

no photo
Fri 10/30/09 05:30 AM

Hi There,I read your pro-file and you are missing some things.Like what do you like to do when your at home at night.Like would you like to watch movies with that special someone,cuddle on the couch with,you need something to keep the womans mind going.No,it don't have to be dirty,but you went to WOW that woman reading your pro-file.They would like to be able ask you questions if they need to.All,woman ask is that men be open with the way they feel,we would love to be able to read minds but we can't.....And men went the same respect as women,you won't know until you ask.....
You have a great start on yours just give us more about you!!!!Good Luck and I hope you find your special one.......:smile:

nice pix, kickin ink--add more about you & what you are after--good luck!

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 09:12 PM
hi and welcome

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 09:10 PM
hi and welcome

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 09:10 PM
hi and welcome

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 09:09 PM
:smile:

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 09:09 PM
hi and welcome

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 07:21 PM
i put what i want on my profile...not a lot in my opinion...
lol but who knows, maybe too much for some...

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 07:05 PM
flowerforyou awesome

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 05:24 AM
needs to be beefed up more...the "just ask" in profiles is a no no in online dating..lol

add more on you, what you are into and what you are looking for...more pictures and get into the forums.

welcome to mingle! :)

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 05:22 AM

hi, im only new to the site, and got told my profile wasnt the best, so i best not give advice, not that i have any, going thru your profile, its great, says who you are, what your after, and leaves the reader wanting to know more about you. so i do hope your messages and reply's pick up.

good luck and hope you find what your after xo

actually, i don't see anything wrong with your profile..it's simple and states what you are after. only one typo:

I'm looking for the ever after you here people go on about.
here needs to be changed to hear.

:o)

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 05:20 AM
a pic of you with a real smile would help :o)
any negativity on your profile isn't going to
help your cause..and yes, post more on the forums so minglers can get to know ya..good luck

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 05:17 AM
hi & welcome

no photo
Thu 10/29/09 05:17 AM
hi & welcome

no photo
Wed 10/28/09 08:40 PM
hi & welcome

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25