Community > Posts By > luvmeforlife

luvmeforlife's photo
Fri 08/08/14 11:18 AM

I think every woman I was with was, at least in their own mind, another man's woman

lol

luvmeforlife's photo
Fri 08/08/14 11:17 AM
I'm only flawed on Mondays. I'm jealous on Tuesdays, and I'm perfect on fridays. :)

luvmeforlife's photo
Fri 08/08/14 11:15 AM
lol done it.

luvmeforlife's photo
Fri 08/08/14 11:13 AM

The ex Mrs had one of these phone calls a few of years ago.
She handed the phone to me after trying to explain to the caller we weren't interested but he seemed insistent we had some serious problems with our Windows 7.
Very professional sounding chap he was, spoke English with a strong accent, there were dogs barking, kids screaming & people yelling in the background etc..
I kept asking him for some kind of proof he was who he claimed to be, he gave me the web address of some company in the UK that sold ski equipment I think it was.
I kept asking him how he knew there was a problem with our computer but he wouldn't answer that, he insisted he could show me what the problem was if I followed closely his instructions.

So I played along a bit more, he kept saying "do this, this, this and this" and I kept saying "but I can't find that or that or that" so he tried a few other things & I kept telling him I couldn't find what he wanted me to click, this went on for about 10 minutes then he appeared to lose it as he got quite upset.
Poor fella, started yelling at me in some gibberish I couldn't understand though I'd guess most of it was bad language, all this while the dogs, kids & others were still being noisy in the background, real professional, not quite what you'd expect from a Microsoft tech department.

After ranting and raving a bit more he ended up hanging up on me :laughing:
What I didn't tell him was the reason I couldn't find any of the things he wanted me to click on was because I was using a Linux Ubuntu operating system, not Windows.
Haven't had any more of those types of phone calls since then rofl

lol good one

luvmeforlife's photo
Fri 08/08/14 11:09 AM

Things have changed around here.

When I first came on here I caught hell from women asking me why I'm only separated and on a dating site.

Now it looks like anything goes.

that's a lot of posts u've had to just be separated lol

luvmeforlife's photo
Wed 08/06/14 02:18 PM

Ask to see her bank accounts

Hire a private investigator to report her comings and goings

Ask her to support you financially
Insist on sex multiple times a day .. That way she will be too tired to use you

..........Or you could just trust your instincts .. Lmao ... Men know when they are being used as do women

lol yes insist on sex :P

luvmeforlife's photo
Wed 08/06/14 02:17 PM
sure...it's called the Friend zone lol

luvmeforlife's photo
Fri 08/01/14 11:12 AM
hehe I love it too much I hope the footprint stays. It's about the only way I get to communicate with the rugrat these days.

luvmeforlife's photo
Fri 08/01/14 11:04 AM
never underestimate a good pair of thigh highs and panties XD

luvmeforlife's photo
Wed 07/30/14 07:35 AM
Yaoi lol

luvmeforlife's photo
Wed 07/30/14 07:34 AM

I've learned that it's possible to break up with someone that you weren't dating.
surprised surprised

hahahahahaha!
too funny :-)

I can say in my short time here it happened!

luvmeforlife's photo
Wed 07/30/14 07:25 AM
Love is so sweet when you think it's true, then you meet them in person and it's gone. Where was this person I've been texting all this time? lol

luvmeforlife's photo
Wed 07/30/14 07:14 AM
Coffee!!!

luvmeforlife's photo
Wed 07/30/14 07:11 AM
lol to the orange black.

luvmeforlife's photo
Wed 07/30/14 07:09 AM
He lives next door to me :)

luvmeforlife's photo
Wed 07/30/14 07:06 AM
I've learned that no one on here is really looking for a date. Just a chat. lol

luvmeforlife's photo
Wed 07/30/14 07:03 AM

I've learned that it's possible to break up with someone that you weren't dating.
surprised surprised

hahahahahaha!

luvmeforlife's photo
Wed 07/30/14 06:52 AM

one of the things i have learned here, is that no matter what beachfarmer is talking about, half of us ask, what the hell is he talking about!!!?

i've also learned that every 2.3 days someone will ask if distance is a factor in relationships.

another thing i have learned is that people always say they want the truth, but when you give it to them in plain and simply fashion, they usually don't like it.

what have you learned here?

lol

I've learned how to use the block user function :)

luvmeforlife's photo
Wed 07/30/14 06:51 AM
you mean that Joint that links a man and women together? Why I'd call that a penis. lol

luvmeforlife's photo
Wed 07/30/14 06:49 AM
Darn at first I thought you were sending me a live in manwife :/

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25