Only if you get on my bad side.
Otherwise, I'm kind
Friendly.
Loving.
Immature.
You are a Sinister Penis
Because you touch yourself at night
Profession: Student

You could stand to brighten it up a bit, Much negativity flowing through it, not to mention you do not look 18 at all.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:43 AM
Wow, someone who expects miracles overnite. The only person running for president who never said it would get worse before better was John McCain, and i put all my faith in that man, after all, he blew up his own f**king aircraft carrier before he even took off, thats who i want running my country!

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:37 AM
Good stuff!

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:33 AM

I agree that both men and women get hurt on the internet...it's the nautre of the beast. But I refuse to catergorize one as always complaining that they are MORE hurt than their counterparts.....maybe we just show it in different ways.....
Internet, outside the computer, they hurt evrywhere. Ive had a women or two tell me i couldnt possibly hurt worsr than them. guess what, not true.

<<<Was only commenting on internet stuff, but knows that it happens in real life too, sir.

The very interesting contest between men v women on who hurts more is right outta Jane Austen's Persuasion. What a grand book.
Wish my attention span was large enough to comprehend a book other than a chiltons GM repair manual.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:29 AM

ahha, you deff won't find them here..
at leaast, i doubt it :p
Ive found some really amazing women on this site who shared many qualities, good times and laughs. Id like to think il find the one here (thought i did once) But who knows that the future holds. Not all guys are looking for tail only.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:26 AM

I agree that both men and women get hurt on the internet...it's the nautre of the beast. But I refuse to catergorize one as always complaining that they are MORE hurt than their counterparts.....maybe we just show it in different ways.....
Internet, outside the computer, they hurt evrywhere. Ive had a women or two tell me i couldnt possibly hurt worsr than them. guess what, not true.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:24 AM
eh, love develops, not something thats just there. A guy looking for marrage form the get go is after a green card.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sun 03/08/09 07:18 AM
Yeah, Guys really hurt that much. Through raised levels of testosterone, and a basic instinct of foolish pride, we seem to tuck it away til were alone. Theres no denying women get attached alot quicker than men because theyre looking for something out of it from the get go, guys tend to take it one day at a time. If he is with her for more than a month, and someting tragic happens, he's gunna hurt, and any guy that says different is a bulls**ter!

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sat 03/07/09 05:05 PM
i dont know if it's just me, but i am not understanding about 20% of what people type as a topic of discussion today. It's sad too, because my iq is above 134 and ive been known to make sense when none could be made!

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sat 03/07/09 05:00 PM
Ive seen Rammstein in berlin germany before, we set cars on fire, and drank heavily, those german's know how to destroy crap!

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sat 03/07/09 04:57 PM

5 guys to one girl!

I like that part.devil

yeah, it's great for women, but then you get the idiot guys just after a piece of tail, they get it, the girls get depressed cause of what they did, and dont trust the genuines like me!

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sat 03/07/09 04:55 PM

No option to turn off Mutual Match.

that is extremely annoying

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sat 03/07/09 04:54 PM
5 guys to one girl!

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sat 03/07/09 01:29 PM
Oh, thats good stuff there!

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sat 03/07/09 12:01 PM
My ex was a better hunter than me! My mom was a better hunter than my father. Just cause they hunt shouldnt be a basis on weather to date them or not, but in my case, i wonder about those whom don't!

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sat 03/07/09 11:58 AM
If it's to support drugs, He needs help!!!!!!

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sat 03/07/09 11:55 AM
Being as ive seen myself in your son's position once, I can say theirs going to be a haterid towards you if you turn him in. I was turned in by my father, i forgave him and came to realization with my issues, not to say your son will do the same. Knowing what you know makes you an accessory to his bad doing so you put yourself at risk by not doing the right thing. This comes back on what you can live with. I can say, if it were my kid, "il see you when you get out of prison son". No one can make that decision for you, but if he gets caught and it comes back to you some how, you go with him.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sat 03/07/09 11:28 AM
Fun facts of another politician incapable of connecting himself with the rest of the world outside his own agenda.

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sat 03/07/09 11:24 AM

2 Tim 4:3-4

3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables .
KJV

Did anyone else not understand that at all?

Junkmanjim10's photo
Sat 03/07/09 11:21 AM
I have a black and white towel, the black end says in white letters, "Butt" The white end says in black letters "face". Not that it matters, if you did a good enough job of cleaning yourself, your butt should be as clean as your head when your just stepping out the shower.