Community > Posts By > Redcarpet

Redcarpet's photo
Fri 09/08/23 06:07 AM
Her quiet river flowing smile

Redcarpet's photo
Fri 09/08/23 05:54 AM

I think we are now good at trying to think too much. Nowadays you have to work just too much to bring out a grain of gold from underneath of which it ws different from before when you could just dig 6ft. Time to. Tto laugh hs been turned to work

Hi RedCarpet,

Yes I have to agree with you, everyone seems to be just surviving now as opposed to living...

I completely understand when you say "nowadays everyone has to work just too much to bring out a grain of gold" too... Its seems like you work hard and then the government with it's (stealth) taxes and fees and charges relieves you of your hard earned dollars...

Here in the UK there was such a thing as tampon tax, a levy on tampons, which only got removed when Boris came to power and gained his priminister role, that's the 2000's...

We may have AI and robots and gone to Mars but back home on earth we have not progressed that far at all :rolling_eyes::unamused:

Still though, there's lots to be greatful for, like health, deep down I feel health is the real wealth

Health is real wealth..you said it well there Don. When we grew up in the rurals areas you could find out that children from much less privileged family will grow up strong and could always be telling fun stories. You wil always want to hang around them. I noticed tr secret was in appreciating what they have. They dont look at the next door to compare what they are doing. Their parents had to take time telling them good stories before they sleep which made the bond very strong. We are too concerned about how a certain man in power should bring laughter to us by making the economy better instead of making our homes a hive of joy

Redcarpet's photo
Fri 09/08/23 05:45 AM

Redcarpet's photo
Fri 09/08/23 05:40 AM

Redcarpet's photo
Fri 09/08/23 05:40 AM

Redcarpet's photo
Fri 09/08/23 05:34 AM

None one is perfect. We are all flawed.
There is no perfect relationship. They are hard work and continually need attention.

So in the beginning of a relationship, if a red flag appears we need to speak up and address the issue. But if it keeps happening, that is a different situation.

I've dated a woman 4 times. I always take her to a nice restaurant and I pay for everything. On our last date, the waiter gave me the bill. It was $50.00. I gave him my credit card. I got up from the table to go to the restaurant. In the corner of my eye, I saw my date run to the waiter. I thought that was weird.

When I got back, the bill was paid but it was $70.00. I waved the waiter over to complain. But my date interrupted me and said she ordered a take-out meal for her landlord. I told her this wasn't right. She defiantly said, "Why Not!!?" I told her she shouldn't treat people this way, sneaking around.. She then interrupted me and said she would pay for it. I accepted her money.

My friend said this is a huge red flag and should end the relationship. But don't you think all relationships have red flags in the beginning?

What if you did not notice
.. was she going to tell you she did that. No. Which means she wanted to steal. The good thing is you are and you have forgiven her

Redcarpet's photo
Fri 09/08/23 05:34 AM

None one is perfect. We are all flawed.
There is no perfect relationship. They are hard work and continually need attention.

So in the beginning of a relationship, if a red flag appears we need to speak up and address the issue. But if it keeps happening, that is a different situation.

I've dated a woman 4 times. I always take her to a nice restaurant and I pay for everything. On our last date, the waiter gave me the bill. It was $50.00. I gave him my credit card. I got up from the table to go to the restaurant. In the corner of my eye, I saw my date run to the waiter. I thought that was weird.

When I got back, the bill was paid but it was $70.00. I waved the waiter over to complain. But my date interrupted me and said she ordered a take-out meal for her landlord. I told her this wasn't right. She defiantly said, "Why Not!!?" I told her she shouldn't treat people this way, sneaking around.. She then interrupted me and said she would pay for it. I accepted her money.

My friend said this is a huge red flag and should end the relationship. But don't you think all relationships have red flags in the beginning?

What if you did not notice
.. was she going to tell you she did that. No. Which means she wanted to steal. The good thing is you are and you have forgiven her

Redcarpet's photo
Thu 09/07/23 11:24 PM

WOTS Red is taking a poll on what quotes to use on his profile to attract the ladies. :joy:

1. “The red carpet is a beautiful situation for people. I think everyone appreciates it and loves it and honors it. No one really acts a fool because they know it's a one-time thing.”

2. “I'm always on the red carpet, the other day I thought this isn't bad. You can meet other people on it.”

3. “That red carpet has to be felt to be believed.” :white_check_mark:. :joy:

4. “You don't have to be famous to live out your own red carpet dream.” :white_check_mark::white_check_mark: :fire:My pick Red. :joy:

Welcome back Red. :two_hearts:

Thanks Gia..will put the qoute on my WhatsApp status lol

Redcarpet's photo
Thu 09/07/23 11:22 PM
Wots Mike knew Gia was holding the red wine walking on the white carpet

Redcarpet's photo
Thu 09/07/23 10:11 AM
Wots .... I'm back still without a pin on the carpet

Redcarpet's photo
Thu 09/07/23 09:58 AM
I think we are now good at trying to think too much. Nowadays you have to work just too much to bring out a grain of gold from underneath of which it ws different from before when you could just dig 6ft. Time to. Tto laugh hs been turned to work

Redcarpet's photo
Thu 09/07/23 09:57 AM

Redcarpet's photo
Thu 09/07/23 09:50 AM

Just don't give it if you don't wish to. The choice is yours.

... or maybe let's say don't give if you don't have. Every woman enjoys the support from her dating partner as much as the guy enjoys. How can someone's daughter makes you feel good after s hard working day and you dont want to pay lol.

Redcarpet's photo
Thu 09/07/23 09:43 AM

Redcarpet's photo
Mon 09/04/23 03:02 AM

Girls come here

Redcarpet's photo
Thu 08/31/23 09:19 AM
Feeing so good to just tell you...i missed you all. :heart::heart::heart:

Redcarpet's photo
Thu 08/31/23 09:16 AM

Redcarpet's photo
Wed 08/30/23 03:07 AM
So sorry that time cut every dream you hd for the future short. I can't promise that you will get anyone better thn him or to edge you to move on s i understand true love is stationery it can nit be passed. Stay health Gia

Redcarpet's photo
Wed 08/30/23 03:07 AM
So sorry that time cut every dream you hd for the future short. I can't promise that you will get anyone better thn him or to edge you to move on s i understand true love is stationery it can nit be passed. Stay health Gia

Redcarpet's photo
Tue 08/29/23 01:49 AM
Amy

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25