Community > Posts By > 1j9b6c5

1j9b6c5's photo
Fri 11/06/15 05:11 PM

Forgive Me for bragging but whenever I put on this...

Blondie or Not, I never had a problem with him coming to bed
& that is something I definitely miss!

oh ... that reminds me of my pic I once posted that got me sent to mingle jail .. I don't miss jail rofl rofl pitchfork tongue2
Yes but Frankie and I sure miss that pic.blushing

1j9b6c5's photo
Fri 11/06/15 05:08 PM

My only consolation being: two outta three ain't bad, right?

1j9b6c5's photo
Fri 11/06/15 05:02 PM

Texas...
Don't tease...wait, not me right?
Ya get one on principle. flowerforyou

1j9b6c5's photo
Fri 11/06/15 04:54 PM

.... how did I know if they mentioned sheep you ^^^would not be far behind....lmao... JK you guys get any snow yet... and by snow I mean the stuff that sticks around..yup
Some of it stuck around Wyoming long enough to close Interstate 80 for a good while.

1j9b6c5's photo
Fri 11/06/15 11:03 AM
Yeah, that's it. Soon as I get online they open up the highway.

1j9b6c5's photo
Thu 11/05/15 04:28 AM

1j9b6c5's photo
Thu 11/05/15 04:25 AM
Edited by 1j9b6c5 on Thu 11/05/15 04:26 AM

Isn't this punishment enough?

1j9b6c5's photo
Wed 11/04/15 07:29 PM

That's the only thing to do.
Realistically how often does that happen?
What are the chances of me walking downtown of Houston and it happening to me?
I haven't been there but I think I would be pretty safe. Here there are parts of town you don't walk through at night. Most towns and cities here are like that.

just depends... if you are wearing a Rolex, lots of gold jewelry, anything that's worth something, then it could happen anywhere at any time... if not, probably never...

criminals like the "show offs", the less you look like you have something they would want, the less you have to worry about it...

Oh well I'm safe, I don't have anything that's worth stealing and my car they wouldn't look twice at it.
Stealing a kiss is always worth it. Imho. Not at gunpoint tho'.

1j9b6c5's photo
Wed 11/04/15 07:24 PM
Kewl, I've been thinking about her all day. I heard "Something to talk about" this morning in Portland. flowerforyou just because.

1j9b6c5's photo
Wed 11/04/15 07:21 PM
Or she just likes to fish.

1j9b6c5's photo
Wed 11/04/15 06:59 AM

Alright Moe! Ya know Superman defends "truth, justice, and...wait for it... the AMERICAN way."

1j9b6c5's photo
Wed 11/04/15 06:57 AM
A few years back a twelve-year-old took down three illegal aliens who broke into his home in Mission, Tx. His mom was assaulted immediately(battered). The three fired first hitting the boy in the arm(.38 cal.). He retrieved his carbine (.22 cal.) and opened fire killing one, injuring another. The police arrived with the ambulances (good for the EMT's protection.) The second injured a$$hole was found hiding under a mobile home approximately three blocks over. If not for diligent detective work he would have died.
By the way, only U.S. citizens are allowed to purchase, own, and possess firearems legally in the U.S. Go figger.
I have never felt safe outside of the U.S.

1j9b6c5's photo
Tue 11/03/15 07:59 PM
Woohoo! I'm a 23 percenter.

1j9b6c5's photo
Tue 11/03/15 07:55 PM

Others can explain it better. "Right to bear arms."

Like a law that has been passed to have the rights to carry am armed gun?

no, it's a undeniable right to own guns, to protect ourselves from the government/outside invaders, like England in the late 1700's during our revolution.

actual text: A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Wow we are not aloud to carry a knife or anything that can be used as a weapon around the streets if caught we can get a fine or jail.
Guns are for hunting only but you have to have a licence and the gun has to be unarmed when walking around with it in the bush.
It must be locked at all times either in a locked cupboard or a container that is securely locked and hidden.
They are very tight here with them.

Do many carry them around your streets?
Many carry legally (in possession of a permit) others carry without a permit. Yes, many carry them around on their person or in their cars

Is it safe to walk around without one?
If someone new come to your city how safe will they be?
"An armed society is a polite society." "It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it." And other such cliches.

I still I can't believe you carry guns. It seems so unreal.
We also shoot them occasionally. Other times we point them at would-be perpetrators to prevent a criminal act.

1j9b6c5's photo
Tue 11/03/15 07:37 PM

no, it's a undeniable right to own guns, to protect ourselves from the government/outside invaders, like England in the late 1700's during our revolution.

actual text: A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Wow we are not aloud to carry a knife or anything that can be used as a weapon around the streets if caught we can get a fine or jail.
Guns are for hunting only but you have to have a licence and the gun has to be unarmed when walking around with it in the bush.
It must be locked at all times either in a locked cupboard or a container that is securely locked and hidden.

Many carry legally (in possession of a permit) others carry without a permit. Yes, many carry them around on their person or in their cars

Is it safe to walk around without one?
If someone new come to your city how safe will they be?
"An armed society is a polite society." "It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it." And other such cliches.

1j9b6c5's photo
Tue 11/03/15 07:26 PM
Her.

1j9b6c5's photo
Tue 11/03/15 07:25 PM

1j9b6c5's photo
Tue 11/03/15 07:17 PM
Cheek to cheek-Fred Astair from the movie "Top hat"

1j9b6c5's photo
Tue 11/03/15 07:13 PM
:thumbsup:

1j9b6c5's photo
Tue 11/03/15 07:12 PM
Ur welcome.
I just wanna be your everything-Andy Gibb

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25