Community > Posts By > Jimmy59

Jimmy59's photo
Tue 04/21/09 11:16 PM
flowers Needing flowerforyou

My wishes are small my wants are little and my needs need not be looked into. The way that you are in My Heart my mind,and my soul the world it's self can not hold the weight of these feelings that are deep with in my being for you. These feelings that I carry for you, all that you are and all, that you will be are more important then anything on this earth. So when the thought of you crosses my mind I see your beauty that glows as bright as the brightest star in the heaven's. I feel your softness and crave your touch this I hold in my heart. When the day turns in to night I wonder ? Will the night bring me the touch that I am longing for. I know that you will be in my dreams because you always are. So I look forward to sleep for then I will be with you. Not wanting to awake from this dream knowing that you will not be with me puts a tear in my heart. As the days go by I wonder why can't my heart touch your soul with the thoughts that I have for you ? Will I enter your mind and embrace your heart for me ? Will time allow me to express me deepest feelings that I hold in my soul for you ? Or will it be to late to tell you my inter most wants and my needs that I have for you. I can only wait in hope that it is not to late for me to be in your dreams with you.

Jimmy59's photo
Tue 04/21/09 10:42 PM

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and
expecting different results. "
Yes yes yes this is the key to your sadness.....frustrated

Jimmy59's photo
Tue 04/21/09 10:38 PM
I believe that also...:smile:

Jimmy59's photo
Tue 04/21/09 10:35 PM

He says he did it for me...It was a tattoo with her name on it...I am still mad though...I just wish he would have told me so I wouldn't have sat and worried all fricking day...
NO NO NO unsafe relationship please let us help you and get as far away as you can from this man. There are millions of good men just waiting for a good woman.

Jimmy59's photo
Tue 04/21/09 10:29 PM

Is this your fiance that has been snapping at you and won't have sex with you?

And now he's off doing something with his ex for 12 hours while you watch their children for them?

flowerforyou
Dang !!! Young lady you need to make a decision. Look inside yourself and see why think you are not worth being happy and safe.

Jimmy59's photo
Tue 04/21/09 10:25 PM

Written by:
RACHEL SCOTT'S FATHER - - -FROM COLUMBINE
He said to our national leaders during this special session of Congress was painfully truthful.

I am here today to declare that Columbine was not just a tragedy -- it was a spiritual event that should be forcing us to look at where the real blame lies! Much of the blame lies here in this room. Much of the blame lies behind the pointing fingers of the accusers themselves. I wrote a poem just four nights ago that expresses my feelings best.

Your laws ignore our deepest needs,
Your words are empty air.
You've stripped away our heritage,
You've outlawed simple prayer.
Now gunshots fill our classrooms,
And precious children die.
You seek for answers everywhere,
And ask the question "Why?"
You regulate restrictive laws,
Through legislative creed.
And yet you fail to understand,
That God is what we need!

People don't want to hear about God. Maybe when the moon turns to blood...
I understand that people don't.
I do !!!!

Jimmy59's photo
Tue 04/21/09 10:19 PM
You have every right to be mad. I would not take that from him if you do he will walk all over you.
Tell him its me or her and don't back down.
That stuff sounds like drug addict behavior....

Jimmy59's photo
Tue 04/21/09 10:08 PM
Written by:
RACHEL SCOTT'S FATHER - - -FROM COLUMBINE
He said to our national leaders during this special session of Congress was painfully truthful.

I am here today to declare that Columbine was not just a tragedy -- it was a spiritual event that should be forcing us to look at where the real blame lies! Much of the blame lies here in this room. Much of the blame lies behind the pointing fingers of the accusers themselves. I wrote a poem just four nights ago that expresses my feelings best.

Your laws ignore our deepest needs,
Your words are empty air.
You've stripped away our heritage,
You've outlawed simple prayer.
Now gunshots fill our classrooms,
And precious children die.
You seek for answers everywhere,
And ask the question "Why?"
You regulate restrictive laws,
Through legislative creed.
And yet you fail to understand,
That God is what we need!

Jimmy59's photo
Sat 04/18/09 10:47 PM
Welcome
waving

Jimmy59's photo
Wed 04/15/09 07:59 PM
rofl rofl rofl Rick Flare "If you want to be the man you have to bet the man":banana: :banana: :banana: rofl rofl scared scared

Jimmy59's photo
Wed 04/15/09 07:32 PM
I'm not picky when it comes to a woman's hair stile. Short or long it the person that interests me.smitten smitten smitten

Jimmy59's photo
Wed 04/15/09 05:53 PM

If he says, "My kids come first," I'm outta there. Sorry, but his kids should be grown and out of the house so I can come first...and last too.winking

I always wonder about the ones who write, "I am a single mother of two kids and THEY ARE MY WORLD. If you don't like that, you should go jump in front of a steamroller." Why so defensive?

To me, if she has kids, it's totally OBVIOUS that the kids should come first. They act like this is some sort of novel concept or something. Like if they wrote, "By the way, I breathe oxygen and if you don't like it, you can go shoot yourself with a bazooka."

Of course, I don't date people with kids, so I can afford to be nonchalant about the whole thing.

"I breathe oxygen and if you don't like it, you can go shoot yourself with a bazooka."
This is some funny stuff. I argree 100%
smokin glasses smokin glasses

Jimmy59's photo
Wed 04/15/09 05:40 PM
Hi Welcome waving waving rofl rofl waving

Jimmy59's photo
Wed 04/15/09 01:39 AM
I loved it hits my heart then shoots right to my soul.....flowerforyou flowers

Jimmy59's photo
Wed 04/15/09 01:33 AM

For those with eyes to see, a bright light is unmistakable.

flowerforyou
Thanks you have a way with words puts a glow in my heart :heart: :heart: :heart: blushing blushing

Jimmy59's photo
Wed 04/15/09 01:30 AM

huh How longs it been jimmy???
3years 5 months
Its ok jimmy...........I know you feel guilty. I dont know what to say but with everyone.....whether its a death or breaking up.....there is a mourning period and its different for everyone.
Thank you Gypsy41 you have a lot of my respect.flowerforyou

Jimmy59's photo
Wed 04/15/09 01:29 AM

I am sorry for your loss Jimmy. She would want you to move on and be happy.

Loving another doesn't mean you have to stop loving her. Love expands, grows, changes dresses. Your wife will always be an important part of your history.

Take as much time as you need but please please please don't feel guilty for living your life ... you have the rest of it left to live.

Best wishes! flowerforyou
Thank you so much I have not looked at myself as feeling guilty. That really makes seance now. I guess being married and true to that marrage for 20 years there would be guilt. Wow I think that your statement puts a new out look in to my thoughts.

Jimmy59's photo
Wed 04/15/09 01:23 AM
"I want to know what you are thinking"

As we look at the people in the world we wonder what is in there eyes when our being crosses there mind. We hope that they see the realness that we have in our heart.
We hope that there soul moves just for that one brief moment that the sun reflects off our God given body.

We say to our self at that moment. I'm hope I smiled when they looked ? Was my essence radiating at the moment when they seen my being ?
We hope that our time pushed being is at its strongest point at that point in time that we were seen.
Knowing that there are others that might be more appealing to there taste we hope that they will notice us and only us.

All we know at ths point is that we have our self and the Gifts that Our God gave us.
And that we can share these Gifts with that certain someone that God will send into our life.
So we ask when,where,and who ???????

Writen By:
Jimmy

Jimmy59's photo
Wed 04/15/09 12:22 AM

huh How longs it been jimmy???
3years 5 months

Jimmy59's photo
Wed 04/15/09 12:21 AM
Edited by Jimmy59 on Wed 04/15/09 12:22 AM

This is helping

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next