Community > Posts By > GoodCountryGirl

GoodCountryGirl's photo
Thu 02/06/14 12:29 PM
David

GoodCountryGirl's photo
Thu 02/06/14 12:25 PM
I came in like a wrecking ballllll!!!!shades lol:) Sorry I felt like it was appropriate for this game lol:)

GoodCountryGirl's photo
Thu 02/06/14 12:22 PM
Not so fast!! rofl shades

GoodCountryGirl's photo
Thu 02/06/14 12:16 PM

PPssst... SD, I am winning.

lol someone has extra time on their hands ;)

*scooby laugh*
This someone works from home until further notice... :banana: :banana: :banana:

those bananas are starting to scare me ...they're dancing along with my music scared

lol!!:)

GoodCountryGirl's photo
Thu 02/06/14 09:12 AM

Time is so precious with those that we know
Important for feelings you really could show
Show that you love them, want to be there
Use little words gently say that you care
For now is the time that we all have to live
Say they are special show the love you can give
To wait could be foolish they may never know
The warmth and the love you never did show
So lift up their hand and hold it with love
Talk to them gently do all of the above
Look into their eyes show all this you mean
Once in a lifetime let you feelings be seen
No waiting in time it just runs away
So take this advice do this today

As you get older the head starts to do some stupid things things

Original by Terencemartin

Wow! This is Beautiful!! Your really good!:smile:

GoodCountryGirl's photo
Thu 02/06/14 06:34 AM
Everyone has their own opinions and obviously we aren't going to agree any time soon lol:) So good luck with the petition... I wish all of y'all the best!! :)

GoodCountryGirl's photo
Tue 02/04/14 11:12 AM

Justin Bieber isn't perfect... he makes mistakes just like we all do. I think that maybe instead of bashing him we should try and help him, he needs someone in his life that will teach him the right way to act. I feel sorry for him... It has got to be hard growing up in front of the world and every time you do something wrong everyone knows about it.

Good grief! whoa

Bieber is an adult, and yet he is acting like an immature brat. There is a difference between accidentally doing something wrong and deliberately doing something wrong because you believe that your celebrity status will enable you to get away with it. Bieber is doing the latter, and he does so because enabling fans keep defending his deliberate misbehavior.

Perhaps Bieber and his enabling fans will straighten up after they start going through puberty.

I just wanna throw this out here... I am a fan of his music but I'm not a fan of his actions. I don't understand why u have to be so negative, what's wrong with believing in someone? What's wrong with saying u no what Bieber is acting like a child so maybe I should try to find a way to help... why do u have to put people down? Does that make you feel better about yourself that your putting a 20 year old kid down? I admit that he needs to grow up but your acting like this is the end of the world and the sky is falling... take a breath

GoodCountryGirl's photo
Tue 02/04/14 09:52 AM
Justin Bieber isn't perfect... he makes mistakes just like we all do. I think that maybe instead of bashing him we should try and help him, he needs someone in his life that will teach him the right way to act. I feel sorry for him... It has got to be hard growing up in front of the world and every time you do something wrong everyone knows about it.

GoodCountryGirl's photo
Tue 02/04/14 09:44 AM

Why is it that American most men would rather marry a foreigner than an American lady?
#a quick survey shows that very few American, US ladies to be specific can make good wives. Once they get married, they easily divorce so that the guy can be 'bootleaked' off his money. Have you any experience on this issue?

I think that people take marriage too lightly these days... its suppose to be a promise before God that you will love that person until the day u die. I don't think it's fair to just single out the ladies cause men are just as guilty...

GoodCountryGirl's photo
Tue 02/04/14 09:34 AM
lollaugh It's a seeeeeeeecret!!!shades

GoodCountryGirl's photo
Mon 02/03/14 02:28 PM
So..... anyways.... How 'bout them Sea Hawks?!?!? They did totally awesome!!! I do feel sorry for Peyton Manning though :(

GoodCountryGirl's photo
Mon 02/03/14 12:34 PM
Gotta love our military!! They are the best in the world:) Thank y'all for your service!! :)

GoodCountryGirl's photo
Thu 01/30/14 02:10 PM
Music always helps me... If Im feeling a certain way and Im too shy to say anything I'll just conveniently play a song that says how I feel and he usually picks it up lol:)

GoodCountryGirl's photo
Thu 01/30/14 12:10 PM
My Kind of Crazy - Brantley Gilbert :)

GoodCountryGirl's photo
Tue 01/28/14 01:55 PM
This is totally random!! I love it!!! lol:)

GoodCountryGirl's photo
Tue 01/28/14 12:52 PM
Maybe u just havent talked to the right people yet:)

GoodCountryGirl's photo
Tue 01/28/14 09:28 AM
Long distance relationships are hard... but if you both love each other than y'all should be able to work it out:) Plus with all the technology today its not hard to see or talk to each other:)

GoodCountryGirl's photo
Tue 01/28/14 09:26 AM
Big Bend National Park in Texas is a beautiful place to ride motorcycles!:) My uncles and my dad go every year:)

GoodCountryGirl's photo
Mon 01/27/14 01:34 PM
LOL!!:) Such a Rebel!!

GoodCountryGirl's photo
Fri 01/24/14 01:50 PM
Duck Dynasty, Impractical Jokers, Survivor, and The Voice are the best shows in the world!! :)