Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sun 03/02/14 05:28 PM

I would say that the answer is none of your business
it is my business Ms/Mrs because when I become president in my country, I will have to be watchful when dealing with international issues.

I may be young Ms but your response seem rather contrary to what I expected from you or you just want to pretend "you know nothing about what's going on?" there lives involved there and you think this is a joke Ms?

no I just don;t think US decisions or plans (if any) there are any of your concern. perhaps concentrating on your own local issues would be more productive
sorry Ms I am a teacher and I need every little information so that I can also "brainwash" my students in Education just like your country has done. only American people are able to understand how evil it's foreign policies are. I am sorry to say this (Not hate attached) but your thread seem to be rather like, "an old rag" Ms. it is tasteless. :)
what was she going to do then? when there is no legitimate govt in Ukraine at the moment. Just a puppet of US setting in as president.

no photo
Sun 03/02/14 05:24 PM

it is my business Ms/Mrs because when I become president in my country, I will have to be watchful when dealing with international issues.

I may be young Ms but your response seem rather contrary to what I expected from you or you just want to pretend "you know nothing about what's going on?" there lives involved there and you think this is a joke Ms?

no I just don;t think US decisions or plans (if any) there are any of your concern. perhaps concentrating on your own local issues would be more productive
sorry Ms I am a teacher and I need every little information so that I can also "brainwash" my students in Education just like your country has done. only American people are able to understand how evil it's foreign policies are. I am sorry to say this (Not hate attached) but your thread seem to be rather like, "an old rag" Ms. it is tasteless. :)

no photo
Sun 03/02/14 05:05 PM

no photo
Sun 03/02/14 02:56 PM
how do my 'cousins' (USA) come in when Russia want' s to help those people then?

no photo
Sun 03/02/14 02:33 PM
"The Crimean Incident."
someone please make me understand this my head is about to blow because of the pressure of thinking too much about what is happening.
-why is it that most former US intelligence seem to
dis-associate themselves with the US's foreign
policy?
-If the majority of Crimea want protection from
Russia how will that disturb it's policy?
-why is US backing a leader who has made "a coo
detour" on the ruling govt?
-what would the US do if Russia sided with the
Opposition in USA and fund then to topple the govt
in power?
#is this another divide and rule thing?
-what is US's interest in Crimea when the people
there are "Russians?"
-what does Washingbrain, sorry I mean, what does
Washington make of the Ukraine military joining the
pro-Russian supporter?
#these are the issues we need to understand.
By the way, let us not have a 'chicken memory here'
what did Britain do with the Falkland Islands
incident: did it not gather its troops to protect the
its citizens there and what did the rest of the world
do? ...and yet the Island is Argentina's soil. #crap

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 02:55 AM

owk bro.i'll just bring u bck 2 my country Nigeria.most of d young dudes in my country wuld prefer a foreign lady 2 d locals bcuz dey blif d later r much more beta nd active on bed dan d locals...nd also dey r fed-up of diz intra-rubbish traditns preached around.
that's serious broda! so how are you dealing with that transition in women? Am sure not everyone is in that and you'll definitely find one :)

no photo
Wed 02/12/14 02:47 AM
if you're fade up on 'Mingling' with boys look no further. read my profile and contact me asap so that we get connected or alternatively, keep on waiting for "your soul mate."
define true love what true love mean to you then we get real 'Mingled up'.
;)

no photo
Sun 02/09/14 02:01 AM

To say "I love you" one must know first how to say the "I." - Howard Roark; The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand

I like that Sir. so true!
but some people have their "I" disturbed by some life experience making them to even fail to know/understand the "I" and other factors of life like one not knowing the meaning of it or just perceive it in another way.
:)

no photo
Sun 02/09/14 01:40 AM

Unfortunately, not many want to commit anymore. I've come to the conclusion, that sex with a guy, is better than nothing. I'll be lucky if I ever find another commited kind of man. It's all self-fullfilling now.

Mrs/Ms, I mean my Shy_Emo_chick how do would you describe sex in less than five words? I say, 'my' because I joke with English for obvious reasons if it irritates you let me know "my wife." :D
Shy_Emo_chick, I wouldn't describe sex as love and I think it has to be redefined in the sense that some people do it while the other is not enjoying it. let's say, forcing my wife to have sex is that love, if on that day my wife is not in the mood of sex and if I really love her why should I force her? as humans we need to suppress some feelings to some extent I think.
so sex is not love and love is not sex. Love is more then sex itself Shy_Emo_chick ;)
you must come to Zambia so that I give you that love. but take note: no air-conditioning in my house. LOL :-*

no photo
Sun 02/09/14 01:18 AM

If the number of female scammers is any where near the number of male ones it is no wonder the nice guys sign on, and fairly soon deactivate. I think somehow needs to be better filtering who comes in.

I really wonder why they don't just rename this Yahoo because all it seems to be is people minimally posting in here and then trying to get people to jump ship and follow them there. I don't know if they get a discount or what but they sure don't want to chat here.

I really wish they would put country of origin on the mini portrait.

I get this is and international site and only a few from each country are opting to post from each area which helps to build up membership in any one area but referrals will be the life blood of this site and I don't see that many people coming in.
I beg your pardon? I think some men want to hide their IDs because they have hidden agenders.
I hope you can sport my country of origin on my profile. that is if I have gotten you well. you know you folks can be witty in that other way. so I was wondering how this is related to my post.
I miss hearing from you M2*PacificStar48 *hug

OP your premise is about how valuable love is, and I agree, but then others and myself say that finding love here has not been fulfilling, at all at least recently, which I am attributing to the absence of people being able to find someone in their own area.

I have not written you but as articulate and thought full as you seem to be I think it would be frustrating for you also not to find someone comparable. I don't know where you live. Since it seems everyone is so spread out I am assumeing it is a great distance.
it is a great distance Mrs/Ms PacificStar48, I come from Zambia and from Lusaka to be specific but working in the northern part. I have been figuring out also why it seem so hard yes you're right. but I have discovered that if one is searching for specific people from their locality, what they need to do is to go on the search panel and enter those details. the nearest people are coming quite okay but they seem to be mixed up which is of cause frustrating.
I wish you good luck and hope to hear that you have found on out there.
just on a personal note: I have discovered that I seem to be interacting well with female folks who are older than me. they are understanding but I don't suppose to think otherwise. I need someone younger than me though the challenge is on the level of maturity, honesty and a contented well settled mind. what I think is that when or a lady/gent finds a guy/lady who is too much exploring and unsettled mind, it is hard to keep then a "burning" workable relationship...and this is one of the reasons why some ladies would not date a guy who is younger or the other way round. look at most of the girl's profiles between the ages of 20-30. they are like: just want fun...(They have their right anyway)
*just thinking out loud Mrs/Ms PacificStar48. good morning to you :)

no photo
Sat 02/08/14 11:42 PM

If the number of female scammers is any where near the number of male ones it is no wonder the nice guys sign on, and fairly soon deactivate. I think somehow needs to be better filtering who comes in.

I really wonder why they don't just rename this Yahoo because all it seems to be is people minimally posting in here and then trying to get people to jump ship and follow them there. I don't know if they get a discount or what but they sure don't want to chat here.

I really wish they would put country of origin on the mini portrait.

I get this is and international site and only a few from each country are opting to post from each area which helps to build up membership in any one area but referrals will be the life blood of this site and I don't see that many people coming in.
I beg your pardon? I think some men want to hide their IDs because they have hidden agenders.
I hope you can sport my country of origin on my profile. that is if I have gotten you well. you know you folks can be witty in that other way. so I was wondering how this is related to my post.
I miss hearing from you M2*PacificStar48 *hug

no photo
Sat 02/08/14 11:34 PM

Unfortunately, not many want to commit anymore. I've come to the conclusion, that sex with a guy, is better than nothing. I'll be lucky if I ever find another commited kind of man. It's all self-fullfilling now.

True, every guy I talk to is a man whore with dubious taste in women, so you have the right idea, at least you won't get your heart broken.drinker
folks the love am talking about is not the love that is in your minds right now. don't misjudge me :)
I am not talking about sex. I am talking about finding peace in your heart is for one to be loved and to love.
yes you need to pay those bills and they will stress you out so that you can find even more money to settle the bills, but the stress releaver you will need is someone telling you that hey, "I love you and you can definitely do this." Of cause not! you don't only need "love" from man, he is not the centre of love. you can get that love from your ofcause your husband or kids, that is if you have :), as well as your relatives and friends.
girls don't rush into sex you're a mile away already and that's what I love about you. so I hope you didn't think I was gay when I generalised to say I loved everyone reading the post nor bi. Straight.
I hope to write a post as to "Why most women think that men think that women are sexual objects." Especially people like you. hahaha! Just kidding because you can eat me alive!

no photo
Sat 02/08/14 10:33 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 02/08/14 10:35 PM

Love doesn't pay the rent. Or the gas bill. Or the light bill. Or put food on the table. So yeah, love might be well and good, but it doesn't NOT supercede everything.noway
you're very right Mrs/Ms because that is definitely how you perceive it.

no photo
Fri 02/07/14 11:28 PM
you can have all the wealth and other things you quench for in life but love, true love supercede them all.

Love reduces stress, it is the only best way to resolve conflicts, it heals the wounds of the 'thorns' of life that our hearts are subjected to at our workplace, home... Love looks beyond the physical stature of who is to receive or give it.
it comforts those that are worry and gives a courage to those who have been disappointed. it gives hope to the hopeless and joy tho the forsaken.
Love is so simple to 'see' but seems so hard to get. Most of Lawyers, celebrities, doctors, bank managers, name them...have managed to get all success and fame they have desired to acquire in life, but love? Is it because we have put certain conditions to give or acquire it. If love was a contagious disease, I wish it could infect the one reading this now. I, LOVE you!

no photo
Thu 02/06/14 09:35 AM

I understand maturity for our female folks seem to be a bit earlier than men. Most often women who get married to men who are just too adventurous tend to divorce too soon. Mistake:
1. Modern women get attracted so easily to such men.
2. At ages between 20 to late 20s they seem to be too relaxed and too selective. they look for a man of 'class.' a man who can bring them a rose when from work, shop for them and love them like they were only girl in the world(don't be fooled by your desires). If not, they would say, I am still young I don't need a husband am too young. They have high expectation of a man and when they pray to their god, they want a man with 'good looks' six pack, '6 feet tall' huge has a big car, house and a thick wallet to pay my bills(forget about this fantasy).
3. Panic invasion. When they are approaching 30-35, they start getting worried and start asking why no one is asking them for a hand in...most guys who would come are either married, divorced with children or not serious just want to have fun(fun is simply sex). this time if they are christian, they would even change their prayers from, "god I don't need a man am still young or need a man with everything, to god don't care the kind of man you can give me as long as we can have children. if he doesn't work I will be providing for our family."
4. Worry and desperation.
When they see that they are approaching 40 they will be like, "I don't care what kind of a man he can be, ugly or...as long as we can have children and a home.
5. Age crisis. Am too old to get married now so what I need is just a child. you even stop using condoms this time you because you need a child. Age is catching up with you and worse if one of your friend is married and has children(you envy her and would reach an extent of getting her man). "Excuse me I didn't invite him and I too need a man!"

Women watch out the following type of men!
1. .....wait a minute. Look out for the next topic!
Ned(Not Edited)

Your topics are something else.
Each one I have seen as been complete rubbish.
For me you are trying to make yourself sound educated which you are clearly not.
You seem to think you are an expert on everything from the USA to arms dealers and now to women.
Even if you got 1 /3 correct I would give you some credit but you're miles wide of the mark on each topic.

What was it some clever guy once said.
Wise people speak because they have something to say.
Fools speak because they have nothing to say.

No prizes for guessing which one you are

"...from arms dealers now to women." ho dear!
anyway, 'everything you think and say about me you're definitely right(according to you) and I can't argue. If all my posts are about US you're right but if they are general, try to check again.
*your opinion is highly respected.
*have some more fun dear. peace!

no photo
Thu 02/06/14 08:55 AM

I understand maturity for our female folks seem to be a bit earlier than men. Most often women who get married to men who are just too adventurous tend to divorce too soon. Mistake:
2. At ages between 20 to late 20s they seem to be too relaxed and too selective. they look for a man of 'class.' a man who can bring them a rose when from work, shop for them and love them like they were only girl in the world(don't be fooled by your desires). If not, they would say, I am still young I don't need a husband am too young. They have high expectation of a man and when they pray to their god, they want a man with 'good looks' six pack, '6 feet tall' huge has a big car, house and a thick wallet to pay my bills(forget about this fantasy).
3. Panic invasion. When they are approaching 30-35, they start getting worried and start asking why no one is asking them for a hand in...most guys who would come are either married, divorced with children or not serious just want to have fun(fun is simply sex). this time if they are christian, they would even change their prayers from, "god I don't need a man am still young or need a man with everything, to god don't care the kind of man you can give me as long as we can have children. if he doesn't work I will be providing for our family."
When they see that they are approaching 40 they will be like, "I don't care what kind of a man he can be, ugly or...as long as we can have children and a home.
5. Age crisis. Am too old to get married now so what I need is just a child. you even stop using condoms this time you because you need a child. Age is catching up with you and worse if one of your friend is married and has children(you envy her and would reach an extent of getting her man). "Excuse me I didn't invite him and I too need a man!"

Ned(Not Edited)

Now lets do the men....Full of chit at any age.....Worst stage?....30 to 35....

you're right dear. most men at between the age of 30-35 have unsettled minds. they want to lie every skirt that appears on their sight.
It is worth noting that the level of maturity varies. some it's early and others late. Others even reach 40, one of the most crucial age for most men. At this age, some even try to redesign their life because they feel they reach the level of, "I can do anything" some may even decide to mary the girls around the age of twenties because they are "fresh" unlike their marriage partners who may seem to have been "worn out." No wonder we see the existence of "suger daddies."

Oh, I seethink ...Thank you for clearing that upflowerforyou ....Where were you 40 years ago when I was 24 and needed all this wisdom?....:tongue: ...Oh wait, you were just a sparkle in your daddy's eye...:wink:

ho sweetie I was at the age of 14 can you imagine? I should blame my parents for the delay hey :)
*hug

no photo
Thu 02/06/14 08:44 AM

At thirty-three I have to say it is nice being that age where I'm totally old enough to know better and still young enough to get away with doing it anyway.laugh pitchfork

And my age comment was meant for the guy with all the answerswhoa ...Not you, never you!bigsmile ....Besides, you're much older than 33:wink:

Oh I know it wasn't I was being facetious lol.flowerforyou

Then I take it back...laugh pitchfork laugh

:heart:

I give my warm hugs ladies. you will definitely find the right husbands. It is not impossible remember? mwah!

no photo
Thu 02/06/14 08:04 AM

Ned(Not Edited)

Now lets do the men....Full of chit at any age.....Worst stage?....30 to 35....

you're right dear. most men at between the age of 30-35 have unsettled minds. they want to lie every skirt that appears on their sight.
It is worth noting that the level of maturity varies. some it's early and others late. Others even reach 40, one of the most crucial age for most men. At this age, some even try to redesign their life because they feel they reach the level of, "I can do anything" some may even decide to mary the girls around the age of twenties because they are "fresh" unlike their marriage partners who may seem to have been "worn out." No wonder we see the existence of "suger daddies."

no photo
Thu 02/06/14 05:37 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 02/06/14 05:44 AM

Ned(Not Edited)

no photo
Wed 02/05/14 04:06 PM

which continents your highness?

North and South America: or did you sleep in on that day in geography class? And you are a school teacher? noway I think you may be the one that is high. lol I will have you know I was studying Africa; it's plus' and minus' before you were probably born. Looking at your profile I know for a fact I was. I can prove I have probably invested more in building it's countries and people's than you have also. Probably helped some of your leaders and their wives actually get through college as a peer tutor, neighbor, and friend.

If you can't stand the answers to the questions you pose then you do not need to resort to snide remarks. your parents must be so proud of you. Not.

dear you're so elaborate. I mean Ms. thanks for anything that you have to my brothers out there who needed that help. God bless you for that especially if you gave those those tithes not to based on boast or using it as a mental 'bazooka' to shoot at us. I think you deserve a high five dear. *hug
I did very well in Geog dear and I know almost the whole continent but is seems I made a mistake that question, 'where are you from...' Was directed to another person. thanks.
I sounded like putting words in your mouth to you I think because you expected a 'different answer' but worry not ;)
Mrs/Ms I wouldn't disagree with you about the number of Africans that you see asking for money from the western world. but when you mentioned about your stopping 'sending' that 'money' or 'aid,' I almost jumped in joy because it is worse than you think you're helping. Aid is doing more arm than you previously thought and I think you're responsible of making some of these people lazy because if someone can not adjust, be creative and use their little resources they have at their disposal, they become like those same bangers flocking to 'your house' LOL.
you know what? Obama has come up with his so called 'youth leadership' whatever they call it, where African youth are invited to USA where they will be taught leadership 'skills' *whatever...and advised that the scholarship was free...blablabla. Come on give me a break! do I need to come to America to change my Africa? I have never in my life had a desire to go and acquire education outside Africa. I was born here and if I have to understand my territory, I need to learn from here, learn about my people's culture and understand my people's way of life, why they behave the way they do and not Obama to teach me that. It is not a bad idea but that's just my view. why do I need to travel to America?
yes, in Africa you hear so many stories and mostly the situation is human designed by people who we think are helping us but killing us indirectly and our leader can't notice that because they are short sighted.
as for me my dear and on behalf of other Africans here in my situation, we love the sweet of our sweat and not sit down and open our mouth to either the govt or your aid. sorry take your aid somewhere. If you have all the influence you have use it at you very best to tell your folks that we don't need your money. NO! I don't benefit at all. and if you talk about benefiting because my salary will be increased, I don't care about my salary. I don't work to be paid, but work to groom and guide my new generation which will be creative and self-reliant, good leaders and not beggars. their future is my business I love them and care for them. And am doing my best to achieve this.
when I finished college, I first taught at an International sch, left the city and went into the remotest part of my country to change a life. Hope those I am guiding will have nothing to do with your tithe and you will have no headaches :D
*hug
Ned(not edited)