mikeyspace4691's photo
Sat 09/05/15 01:28 PM
I been trying to get that instant massage button to work too...blushing

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sun 08/30/15 05:34 AM
Man reader checking in..

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sat 08/29/15 07:31 PM
No **** stirring has ever happened here..

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sun 08/23/15 09:08 AM
flowerforyou

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sat 08/22/15 08:35 PM

Thank you all. I guess I live in Uncertain Times. I am getting through this though. I'm glad I found these forums. They give me something to do at night. :smile:

Might keep you from rubbing the junk raw..:thumbsup:

Ahh play nice now...flowerforyou

You know I'm always a sweety....flowers

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sat 08/22/15 08:04 PM
Edited by mikeyspace4691 on Sat 08/22/15 08:06 PM

It's whatever makes your thang go twang.:thumbsup:

I just came in from a date about an hour ago. I was sitting in the park with my lady. To me, she isn't fat. To herself, she is. She looks good to me. Another woman and her boyfriend were also in the park. When she walked into the park, I was like Daaaaaamn. This woman was so skinny she looked like I could reach around her waist with both my hands.

I pointed her out to my lady friend. She said that she looked like a size zero. She also stated how she wished she could be that size. I don't mean this as a putdown. It's strictly a preference. That isn't attractive to me. Why women, in general, seem to think that they should be that small, I don't understand. To me, Besides being a great person to be around, My girl is beautiful. She fills her clothes perfectly. She has enough weight on her that she fills whatever she wears perfectly.

My lady, She has boobs and a butt. To me'When a woman is that small, to the point to where you are so slim that your chest is flatter than the Texas Plains and your butt is almost non-existent, That isn't sexy. At

least to me.

Your lady was over at my house earlier.

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sat 08/22/15 07:55 PM

Thank you all. I guess I live in Uncertain Times. I am getting through this though. I'm glad I found these forums. They give me something to do at night. :smile:

Might keep you from rubbing the junk raw..:thumbsup:

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sat 08/22/15 07:40 PM

Nope, I just look at the picture and see if lil mama a white girl

Might find yo daddy if you look hard enough..:thumbsup:

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sat 08/22/15 03:41 PM

OK, I am just looking at the dating pool. My profile is perhaps rather negative, in that I am NOT looking to 'hookup' - just viewing the pool candidates..
The comments of emails I receive, it is pretty obvious to me that my profile is NOT being read at all, as the comments in their emails reference what a nice profile it is, etc... are you kidding me?did you read it???
Or are they just MANREADING it?
Manreading - look at the pictures and carry on anyway..
Hints about scammers would be appreciated..
Kat

MANREADING it means means sifting through the female ********..tongue2

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sat 08/22/15 03:03 PM

Where's Bakersfield?
I guess it's in another country
maybe next time

It's an endless stretch of road in California..smile2

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sat 08/22/15 02:45 PM

work???? what's that miss rainsspock

Yeah, I was trying to keep that subject out of the forums...drinker

So very sorry gentlemen I was running out of excuses for you..
I could have said hells bells they are out in the real world looking up skirts if they can....laugh

Well you can't beat the real world..tongue2

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sat 08/22/15 02:22 PM

work???? what's that miss rainsspock

Yeah, I was trying to keep that subject out of the forums...drinker

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sat 08/22/15 02:16 PM

I'm going to a party in Bakersfield tonight and I'm looking for a date. Any1 want to ride with me? Reply ASAP please. Thnx

Awwwww, a bunny..Goes good with white wine..

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sat 08/22/15 01:28 PM

Ba ha ha...gotcha.

But we do need help getting out of the cage....

Right turn Clyde.

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sat 08/22/15 01:14 PM

hhahaha..it's that whole opposites attract thing maybe

I for instance, am an articulate, fast talking woman who enunciates all my consonants and always speaks my mind..

only time you might hear 'God bless' come out of my mouth is if someone sneezes happy

now you gimme a slow talking, sweet talking man who says things like 'darling, sweet heart, ya'll and gimme some sugar"

I'm in trouble bigsmile

Enunciation is one of the reasons Jeff Gordon is hated in the South, but I reckon we wouldn't hold it against a pretty little thing like you..smile2

mikeyspace4691's photo
Sat 08/22/15 08:09 AM

people say i talk funny, i dont think there's nothing wrong with my North Carolina hillbilly slang lol

Can't be any worst then my NYC accent.. some like it.. many don't Lol

Most Southern wimmins like the way a Yankee man talks, and Yankee wimmins like the way a Southern man talks.. Personally I can't stand to listen to a loud mouthed male Yankee, but I like the way the Yankee female sounds.. It's Looney Toons out there..tongue2 IDK??

mikeyspace4691's photo
Fri 08/21/15 07:15 PM
They hooked up with Elvira..

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25