Community > Posts By > sandylou2456

sandylou2456's photo
Tue 09/18/07 03:52 PM
That is so sad. What law is there that would keep two people apart that want to be together? I am curious....Sandy & Wolfieflowerforyou

sandylou2456's photo
Tue 09/18/07 03:36 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou Congrats and Good Luck to you both. I hope things work out for you as well as it did for Wolfie and I.flowerforyou flowerforyou .......Sandy & Wolfie

sandylou2456's photo
Mon 09/17/07 07:15 PM
A very important update: Hal had just me to marry him....Guess what my answer was????

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. We are now officially engaged, even though we haven't set a date yet. Please stay tuned for futher announcement as to the date of the blissful event.
Sandy & Wolfie flowerforyou flowerforyou

sandylou2456's photo
Wed 09/05/07 08:03 PM
Congradulations, (((((((Katie and Chris)))))))))))))
(((((((((((Tiger and Fallen)))))))))))) it is always great to hear when friends find their Love, that they had been searching for. Wolfie and I have also found our true Love in each other. We met here on JSH, and started talking, and have finaly met in person. Now we have plans on firt moving to Pa and then later moving back here to Ohio, where we will live for ever to gether as man and wife. We have not yet set the date for that blissfull ocaision, but hoping it will be very soon. When Wolfie and I met in person, we both knew that that is what we wanted, we have so much in common, it is uncany. The Love we have found in each other was made in heaven, And thanks to this dating site, we found that Love. Thank you Mike and Van, for having this site. SandyLou2456 and WolfSpirt

sandylou2456's photo
Tue 09/04/07 11:03 AM
Thank you, Ms Teddy, and yes we are very happy in deed, Thats what Love does to you. And we are realy in Love.:heart: :heart: :heart:

sandylou2456's photo
Tue 09/04/07 10:56 AM
Good Afternoon, all, from Sandy and Wolfie in Sunny Urbana Oh. Well, we had a great weekend at Indian Lake, We got home yesterday at noon. Will be posting pics of the Lake and more pic's of us. As yoyu can see we did manage to get our first pic posted as Sandy's main pic. We are haveing a great time here and will be traveling back to Pa Sat morning, then Sanndy has to come back to Ohio in a few weeks to take care of some business and then return to Pa with me for a year or so,then when my parents pass we will be movung back to Ohio, for the rest of our life together. We Love each other , so very much this is a match made in heaven. PLEASE STAY TUNED TO THIS CHANEL FOR FURTHER UP-DATES

sandylou2456's photo
Thu 08/30/07 06:50 PM
Thank you Mystique, Namete.

sandylou2456's photo
Thu 08/30/07 06:48 PM
CAT, we will be posting pic (s) as sonn as we get them developed.

sandylou2456's photo
Thu 08/30/07 06:44 PM
SAndy and I wish to thank all of you for the well wishes, and we know, withiut a doubt, that this meant to be, for Sandy and I, to be together, for ever after in harmony and Love.

sandylou2456's photo
Thu 08/30/07 06:31 PM
Hi, WolfSpirit here, on Sndy's computer in in Urbana, Oh , for some reason, I was not able to sign on here with my username. Good evening, friends. Here is an update of Sandy and Wolfies countdown. Wolfie arrived inb Ohio at 9:39 AM on Wed, When I met Sandy , she was everything, I had ever imagined and more. She is a very sweet, beautifull, and warm Lady, whi has definately stolen my heart forever, She is the woman I want to be with for the rest of my life. She has a great family, We have been very busy since I arrived here and tody we had a BBQ and had some of Sandy's close famiily comwe and enjoy the day with us. Tomorrow, we are going to have a dunner for one of Sandy's Sisters and Hubby over, Then on Sat we will be at the lake with another of Sandy's sisters and another 3 other couples, To make a long story short, Sandy and I hit it off perfectly and we Love ech other, and plan a future ogether as Man and Wife. We just havent set a date yet.As soon as we do, you will all know. So you see, True Love still does exist. ............Wolfie

sandylou2456's photo
Wed 08/29/07 02:46 AM
Anxious

sandylou2456's photo
Wed 08/29/07 02:44 AM
Excited

sandylou2456's photo
Sun 08/26/07 07:37 PM
Awwwwwwwww My Wolfie...I Love You . You know you have stolen my heart. Yes, we will soon be in each others arms.....love smooched :heart: love smooched :heart:

Snuggles ...Thanks so much ....It means a lot for people to know that Love found Us and that it can find you also......flowerforyou drinker

sandylou2456's photo
Sun 08/26/07 04:34 AM
Cat...Wooo Hooooo He wil be arriving here on Wednesday at 9:10 AM :heart: love I can hardly contain myself.

Katers...Yes, I am very happy ..and thank you very much....flowerforyou

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

sandylou2456's photo
Sun 08/26/07 04:29 AM
Good Morning ((((((Cat))))))))))))))flowerforyou

Wow Good to see that you have coffee ready this morning....thanks so much...drinker drinker

May I also have a cup to go for Wolfie...He must be sleeping in this morning....:heart:

sandylou2456's photo
Sat 08/25/07 06:01 PM
Wooo Hoooooo Txs...You go girl... I know the feeling.. My head is still spinning...I will be meeting my love on Wednesday....

I wish you all the best....

flowerforyou :heart: flowerforyou :heart:

sandylou2456's photo
Sat 08/25/07 05:51 PM
Wow Txs....Awesome...as usual....And I am detecting some love here....I can feel it in the air.....flowerforyou flowerforyou

sandylou2456's photo
Thu 08/23/07 07:23 PM
Snuggles...Very well written ..thanks so much for sharing...
Communication is one of the key factors in a relationship and shaing thoughts of what you each want out of that realationship. flowerforyou flowerforyou

sandylou2456's photo
Thu 08/23/07 06:28 PM
Thank You and I am sure We Will :heart: :heart: :heart:

sandylou2456's photo
Thu 08/23/07 06:22 PM
Yes...that is what we were going to do Cat, but he is coming in on Wednesday and Golden Coral only serves breakfast on the weekends I think.....drinker

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25