Community > Posts By > jazzinc

jazzinc's photo
Tue 05/23/17 08:57 AM

Sometimes it happens...What do you do when you meet a "very interesting Mrs Jones" with a great look and appearance...and very gentle and educated young lady.

Sometimes; some "Mrs Jones" better to forget them(recommended)

"Mrs. Jones" is married! I'm interested in men, so regardless of whether she's married, I would be interested in getting to know her as a friend. If it were a married "Mr. Jones", I would be cordial, but not pursue a relationship of any type. Unless it's at work, and then it would be a work relationship only.

But I'm most likely not understanding what you are asking here.

Many men can meet "Mrs Jones" any day; but these kind of "Mrs" are better to avoid them if some feelings start to grow. Just friends!...nothing more.

But many men take risks all kind and they go pretty far

That's it. Curious to read comments

HAND J//flowerforyou

jazzinc's photo
Tue 05/23/17 07:47 AM
Edited by jazzinc on Tue 05/23/17 07:52 AM
Sometimes it happens...What do you do when you meet a "very interesting Mrs Jones" with a great look and appearance...and very gentle and educated young lady.

Sometimes; some "Mrs Jones" better to forget them(recommended)

Ps/ You can consult to Mr Billy Paul's soul what he recommends to do!!

jazzinc's photo
Fri 05/19/17 06:58 PM
If you find that magical and special person to share a new life living together....are you ready to leave/quit definitively Mingle2?...or NOT?

I'm curious to know itspock

jazzinc's photo
Fri 05/19/17 08:17 AM
Only for singles for a long time:

Are you really READY to change your life and to start NOW a new and serious relationship living together?

Are you sure? Are you afraid?

...from a cup of coffee in Sunday morning....to 2 cups in Monday in your dining table!!

...from a single size bed...to a queen size!!

A tremendous decision!!

Thanks for your comments

jazzinc's photo
Thu 05/18/17 08:06 PM

If you would get certain proof that there is somebody above, who is watching for your each and every move and act, would you do something differently? Would it change the way you live your life?

I don't need any proofs to Believe in God's existence. I have been born and raised by my parents with faith and have grown up in a society where people mostly have faith in our Creator. I believe that God sees everything even right through our hearts and minds. We don't need to pretend or change who we are. God loves us for who we are and what we are. God is forgiving. We are only humans and born to make mistakes yet we shouldn't abuse the life given to us to do whatever we want to do even if it's wrong. Live your life accordingly. We may commit mistakes as we are not perfect, but being conscientious we could somehow walk with the ways of God.happy :heart: drinker

Excellent comment dear M;you said it all.It's very appreciated.
A believer lives his/her life according to God's rules the best possible each day;he/she can change or be a better person for a better living in society. Humans are imperfect but we can improve our life style to live better and better.flowerforyou :heart:

jazzinc's photo
Thu 05/18/17 08:34 AM
In general:

1)You love someone;but that person doesn't love you

What do you do?

2) Someone loves you;but you don't love that person

What do you do?

I'm curious to read your comments

thank you

HAND!smile2

jazzinc's photo
Thu 05/18/17 06:58 AM

It's ONE of the reasons we invented dancing.

thinkhhhmmm lol ....what do you dance to igor?:angel:

Dancing is an alternative form of communication to talking.

Talking;touching;skin and perfume testing;to see each other very near;....and even smelling!

jazzinc's photo
Tue 05/16/17 12:32 PM
Edited by jazzinc on Tue 05/16/17 12:47 PM

.......partners won't work for you; you have fear of another bad experience and another one.

Let me tell you; LOVE exists and you can touch it everywhere with a different good person. In general; bad experiences are fault of two persons; nobody is perfect in a relationship.

No matter what you say; take a cup of coffee or listen a soft music or comment your happy moments or your bad moments; it's much better 2 than 1.

But; stay single and alone or not....it's a personal choice.

The fear is built by emotional receptors. The sympathetic nerve system forms a layer of protection wall each time we undergo emotional hurts. Thus, while we chose to be single or mate , you know if you have to be a happy person first. Otherwise, the hurt recycles
drinks

It's interesting your "medical" interpretation of fears. But ;let me tell you this;dear lady:About bad experiences from the past; you can't do nothing; they belong to history. All fears derived from all that past;will end to disappear one day or another; If you find that special person who will love you completely as you are and as you act. But; you have to believe in love again because LOVE exists;it comes from God.Brief; you start a new life with a new and different person; it depends your choice at the right moment

If you don't believe all that;then; stay single and alone or not....it's your choice; madame.

jazzinc's photo
Mon 05/15/17 03:51 PM
In simple words:

Stay single and alone or not; it's a personal choice. Almost all of you decide stay single and not to share your moments all kind because of bad experiences in the past with your partners; then you generalize and all the potential partners won't work for you; you have fear of another bad experience and another one.

Let me tell you; LOVE exists and you can touch it everywhere with a different good person. In general; bad experiences are fault of two persons; nobody is perfect in a relationship.

No matter what you say; take a cup of coffee or listen a soft music or comment your happy moments or your bad moments; it's much better 2 than 1.

But; stay single and alone or not....it's a personal choice.

jazzinc's photo
Sun 05/14/17 04:47 PM
You have had different love experiences with different persons; each experience is different to another; but is normal to remember one of these more than others; it's like a special relationship.

Nothing related to "love at first sight"

jazzinc's photo
Sun 05/14/17 03:28 PM

Every single day;we see all kind of signs and publicity;specially in commerce..."BIG SALE"..."FINAL SALE"..."WHOLESALE PRICES".."50 OR 60% OFF"..."OUT OF BUSINESS"..."ALL MUST GO"..."BANKRUPTCY PRICES"....'END OF SEASON BIG SALE"...ETC

Do you really believe that? noway ohwell

I used to.. now I know better lol

.. but still a sucker for sales signs... I just had to check in out biggrin

check well ratio quality/price ; Miss TTO:wink:

jazzinc's photo
Sun 05/14/17 02:34 PM
Buy and sell are only 2 economic transactions in daily life of offer and demand; but combined with strategy and psychology; these operations are part of a complex machine in all 4 economic areas (agriculture,industry, commerce and services).Sellers and buyers are in a daily combination of fight and need.

jazzinc's photo
Sun 05/14/17 06:23 AM
Every single day;we see all kind of signs and publicity;specially in commerce..."BIG SALE"..."FINAL SALE"..."WHOLESALE PRICES".."50 OR 60% OFF"..."OUT OF BUSINESS"..."ALL MUST GO"..."BANKRUPTCY PRICES"....'END OF SEASON BIG SALE"...ETC

Do you really believe that? noway ohwell

jazzinc's photo
Sun 05/14/17 05:39 AM
Edited by jazzinc on Sun 05/14/17 06:04 AM
Many people don't use correctly this "little phrase" at the right moment with the right person in all existing languages. Believe it or not; it's the origin of so many problems in relationships all kinds.

advice.....don't say "I love you" after 1st drink or in 1st phone call...or in Mingle2 !!!

jazzinc's photo
Sun 05/14/17 05:24 AM
It depends !

People can enjoy life as single or not...but; in different ways.The life of a single can be full and rich or not;plenty of good friends and activities or be alone in the society.It's our choice. The life of a married people is a constant sharing with the right person; the loved one who give priority giving more than receiving.

Then;ladies and gentlemen; ...it depends

jazzinc's photo
Sat 05/13/17 07:01 AM

I am able to relocate. There is nothing holding me here, but I'm not sure if I'd find someone that I'd love enough. This year is a perfect time for me to move.

I see Catin emerald eyes; you one of the few to relocate for love. But you have to find first; the reason to relocate and start a new life. I think you know how to do it and when and where.flowerforyou

jazzinc's photo
Fri 05/12/17 05:13 PM

English - High level

Spanish - Medium...slightly below medium

excelente!

felicitaciones!

jazzinc's photo
Fri 05/12/17 08:24 AM

Hello George :balloon:
If you remember I can comprehend more than 5 000 language but if one can't understand me, it isn't my fault :relaxed:
Stay happy,
Angel :angel:

Hello Angely.....luckily;I can understand you...

Stay beautiful and singleflowerforyou

jazzinc's photo
Fri 05/12/17 06:43 AM
How many languages do you COMPREHEND,SPEAK,READ AND WRITE at medium or higher level?

jazzinc's photo
Wed 05/10/17 05:40 AM

For many people;LOVE is powerful;LOVE move or change several aspects of our lives;LOVE is synonymous of happiness;LOVE is the only reason to exist;LOVE is everything....and more.

To find LOVE; are you ready to travel any distance and/or to relocate permanently even in other city or country?

I'm curious to read your comments

Have a nice day!

To "find" love, no! That would be like moving to try and find happiness, a geographical cure or quest to find something you are missing in life. It doesn't work that way and will only lead to a life of a constant search for what you are telling the Universe you are lacking. The only true place to "find" love is within yourself, so no need to travel to another city or country.

Now if love from another were to show up in my life and I knew in my heart that we are right for each other, then yes, I would be willing to travel and/or relocate.

You have a nice day too Jazz!

First; thanks for your comment; it's very appreciated. I wrote "to find love" not as synonymous of to look for or to discover love in another places; I meant;more than anything; to meet someone who has touched our heart;someone who is in a real love connection with the other person in the distance. I understand; it's not easy to be in love with someone else in the distance; but; to be optimistic; all is possible with a certain probability.

I understand your point very well

wonderful day to youflowerforyou

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25