Community > Posts By > BrandNewJourney

no photo
Tue 10/14/14 09:25 PM

no photo
Tue 10/14/14 09:21 PM
Hello Sparks flowerforyou

Sorry I was gone for a bit.
Took another trip west for the 4 day weekend.
Just couldn't stay away from there.
That place calls my name you know.
A few more weeks and I will be out there for good this time.
Yes it was another long lonely drive.
It would have been nice to have had some company on the trip.
Especially since I took it on my birthday.

no photo
Tue 10/14/14 09:18 PM

I'll set up a kissing booth and report back with the results. laugh

Will this booth require tickets or snicker bars?? huh

Well.....we could have multiple payment options and all. Snickers bars could get you a two for one deal. :wink: laugh

I like options bigsmile
I am all about the deals you know bigsmile :laughing:

no photo
Tue 10/14/14 06:20 PM

I'll set up a kissing booth and report back with the results. laugh

Will this booth require tickets or snicker bars?? huh

no photo
Tue 10/14/14 05:56 PM

You don't know me, where do you get off judging me? If you don't like what my profile says move on because I really don't care what you think. It's the men on here such as yourself that made me decide to write what is there! When I find a real man and not someone wanting to play games then rest assured my profile will be gone. Unlike some men I have met, I am here to find someone to share my life with. Someone that is willing to put a relationship before a dating site! Someone that actually knows what they want and are not lying about it.

Would you like a Snickers? :tongue: laugh

Yes please I think that would be very helpful bigsmile :laughing:

And I just bought a bag of snickers.........oh crap.....they are Milky Ways. grumble laugh

tears

no photo
Tue 10/14/14 03:24 PM
Making a pot of chili for dinner tonight.
Man it smells really good.

no photo
Mon 10/13/14 09:52 PM
I am thinking, what was I thinking when I got in my car Thursday after my routes? Spent 2 of my 4 days driving...lol What was I thinking? Oh I know, I was thinking how bad could 1100 miles be? I think I forgot how bad it could be...lol :laughing: Just have one more of those trips and there won't be any coming back! Well except to get my truck that is...lol Thinking my bed sure looks good right now.

no photo
Mon 10/13/14 09:44 PM

You don't know me, where do you get off judging me? If you don't like what my profile says move on because I really don't care what you think. It's the men on here such as yourself that made me decide to write what is there! When I find a real man and not someone wanting to play games then rest assured my profile will be gone. Unlike some men I have met, I am here to find someone to share my life with. Someone that is willing to put a relationship before a dating site! Someone that actually knows what they want and are not lying about it.

Would you like a Snickers? :tongue: laugh

Yes please I think that would be very helpful bigsmile :laughing:

no photo
Mon 10/13/14 04:59 PM

no photo
Sun 10/12/14 11:01 PM
Thank you for a great weekend.
Still have a lot of miles left to knock out before I am finally home.
Looking forward to the next time. bigsmile

no photo
Sun 10/12/14 10:59 PM
Edited by BrandNewJourney on Sun 10/12/14 11:09 PM
First thought was darn it, the weekend is over and I have to drive home now. Wish it had been a longer break.

no photo
Sun 10/12/14 10:58 PM
I am thinking about the great weekend I just shared.
Also thinking a couple hours of sleep are required to finish my drive home.

no photo
Thu 10/09/14 10:11 AM
Edited by BrandNewJourney on Thu 10/09/14 10:11 AM

The concept is - What do you know and what do you want to know?

For example I know how to make bronze sculpture and I want to know about low cost travel ideas. Especially where to go to get out of the cold weather in Minnesota during the winter.

So what do you know and what do you want to know? Then if you have an answer to a question post that too.

I know how to make halters for horses, paint or draw on canvas or paper, fix my vehicles. I want to learn the art of welding so that I can create sculptures from scrap metal.

Not sure about the winter time, for me the Badlands was an amazing adventure and breathtakingly beautiful. Worth the trip!

I have been to the Badlands. Kind of like walking on the moon. But I agree beautiful too.

I know several sculptors that create sculpture from scrap metal. One of the most creative sculptors I know is Al Wadzinski. He used to live in Minneapolis. Now he is in NYC.
He makes animal sculptures out of found objects. Here is a link to his web site.
Al Wadzinski
Look at how I fixed this link Greg, it will show you how to post one winking

and here is an example of his work:

Oh that is awesome :heart: flowerforyou
I love the looks of those sculptures...one day I will make them!!

no photo
Thu 10/09/14 10:10 AM

Ok. Here is one of mine....

Hang on I am having technical difficulties...

I can't seem to link to photos on my website. Do I have to post them somewhere else? Maybe photo Bucket? I'll try that.

[img ] http://s829.photobucket.com/user/gregconboy/media/SpiritofUnity-1.jpg. =3&o=2 [/img ]

Ok this is still not working. What am I doing wrong?

[img ]
[/img ]
Ok Now I got it!:banana:

Remove the spaces after img :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 10/09/14 06:08 AM

The concept is - What do you know and what do you want to know?

For example I know how to make bronze sculpture and I want to know about low cost travel ideas. Especially where to go to get out of the cold weather in Minnesota during the winter.

So what do you know and what do you want to know? Then if you have an answer to a question post that too.

I know how to make halters for horses, paint or draw on canvas or paper, fix my vehicles. I want to learn the art of welding so that I can create sculptures from scrap metal.

Not sure about the winter time, for me the Badlands was an amazing adventure and breathtakingly beautiful. Worth the trip!

no photo
Thu 10/09/14 06:02 AM
Excited, Smexy and ready to go!
New adventures await me this afternoon!

no photo
Thu 10/09/14 05:59 AM
Hello (((no1))) flowerforyou
Have a beautiful weekend my friend
I have a 4 day weekend that begins after my routes today.
A Road Trip is planned for a quiet yet exciting getaway
Thought I would treat myself to some amazing gifts for my birthday this year.

no photo
Thu 10/09/14 05:52 AM
Long Weekends Hello (((Sparks))) waving
Camping & horseback riding
Quiet out of the way places
He makes me happy
Road Trips.....one more to go into the books this afternoon! :banana:
Firsts that are so amazing that you want more of the same!
Rainbows

no photo
Wed 10/08/14 07:27 PM
My first and my last thoughts have been filled with him and his messages. smitten flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 10/08/14 07:17 PM
Did you know I have been kept quite busy lately?
Did you know I am taking a road trip tomorrow?
Did you know I can hardly wait to get started?

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25