Add 1 cup water
Blend well
Strain water

Add 1tsp lemon juice
Pinch of Cayenne or black pepper
1tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar(ACV) with the mother/unfiltered
2 tbsp raw honey
Shake well

Store in fridge. Consume daily 2 tbsp 1/2 hour before breakfast with warm water throughout the year.

Benefits
Aids in digestion
Removes mucus from gut
Improve appetite
Prevent gas build up
Fights inflammation of respiratory system
Provides energy to body
Boosts metabolism
Fights cold, cough, sore throat and flu
Soothes muscles cramps
Normalises low BP
Relieves cold headaches
Fights mild infections

@cookingwithtips/tiktok

Slimme's photo
Tue 01/30/24 10:55 AM
Estimation

Slimme's photo
Tue 01/30/24 10:35 AM
Select 'Mail' on the tab
Select desired box(es)
Press 'Blocked Selected'

Slimme's photo
Tue 01/30/24 08:26 AM

I just want to share my thoughts.
I really really want to meet someone that can give you a reassurance the faithfulness that he can give and

.... specially the way that he can make you feel that you're the only girl in his life. I'm really wondering if there's still a man like these:relieved:.

If you know your self worth, you will attract or God will send the type of person with the qualities you are looking for. This means you not being needy or insecure and understanding the role of a woman in a relationship/marriage and you won't h ave to worry about reassurance of faithfulness, constant attention and him making you feel that you re the only girl in his life. Know yourself. Work on your shortcomings and don't settle for less but do not be a prima Donna.

Slimme's photo
Tue 01/30/24 08:12 AM
If he doesn't make you feel that you are the only girl in his life, then you are with the wrong guy. If you need reassurances of his loyalty, faithfulness and his constant attention, then he is with the wrong girl in my opinion.
Good luck in your search.

:thumbsup:

Slimme's photo
Mon 01/29/24 10:04 AM
His love language is acts of service
Like you smiling or laughing a lot
Ready to meet your family if there are good relations between you and your family
Consistentcy is key either wise just a lot of hot air.

Almost all the above. I say that because some men dont always remember the little things. Don't mean he doesn't love you.

Slimme's photo
Mon 01/29/24 09:47 AM
If you are a Christian or the reglious type and are looking for a similar relationship I suggest using a Christian/religious dating app/chat forum. You would eliminate 90% of what you don't need and just focusing on quality and compatibility.

Slimme's photo
Mon 01/29/24 09:26 AM
I probably thing its not going to stop here

Nope.

1. Any merchant ship/country connected to Israel will be attacked by the Houthi in retaliation to the Israel bombardment of Hamas.

2. Any Western strikes against Houthi military sites will be met with missile attacks on Red Sea shipping.

It's a vicious cycle. Houthi will stop when Israel stops and Israel has no intention of stopping anytime soon until Hamas is taken out. (And over the weekend, a British merchant ship was attacked).

It's vicious cycle.

Slimme's photo
Sat 01/27/24 02:39 PM

When US and UK decided to launched middle strikes in Yemen it was done without Congress and Parliament approval. Warmongers are escalating the tension in the Middle East. Am sure the Red Sea shipping attacks by Houthis? could of been handle differently if cool heads prevail. Nope it's not going to stop there. Like I said in a different post the Ukraine/Russia conflict is the beginning of the end. Btw,other allies are involved not just US and UK.

I don't think the US and UK had much of a choice, the Houthis had attacked both unarmed merchant ships and warships trying to protect them with missiles and drones. Let's not forget they were given many warnings over several days to stop these attacks or face the consequences. Freedom of navigation in international waters is a global agreement in law. Iran is escalating the tension in continuing to supply the Houthis with these weapons and training in how to use them when they can see how they are being used to attack unarmed merchant shipping, and the piracy of ships and their cargos.

So the question is....Have we come to the point in international relations when dealing with aggression where after given many warnings over several days
to stop these attacks or face consequences US and UK just pick up planes and fly them over to bomb a country? Who military heads advising these
governments? China has now ask Iran to rein in the Houthi. Was America behind that or did China took the initiative to be the peace maker. One wonders.

In the UK the decision to attack Houthis military sites in Yemen was taken at the highest level by the Prime Minister. If the UK were to go to war with the Houthis it would require the approval of the full UK Parliament, but that isn't going to happen in my opnion.

In the UK press, many have voiced the opinion the Chinese are concerned about how these attacks affect global trade. China cannot sell their products in to Europe if ships are not going to take the goods from China to Europe economically. The Shipping costs are rapidly increasing by insurance costs and the extra costs of fuel in sailing a further 6000 nautical miles around the 'Cape of Good Hope' to reach Europe, avoiding the route through the Red Sea. That is the main reason China has asked Iran to rein in the Houthis, they want to continue to trade with Europe.

So a cooler head has prevail. Doesn't matter if it is because China has is own economic interests at heart. What was done last should have been done first. Tell China it is in their best interests to speak to Iran concerning the Houthi if they want to continue to trade with Europe.

Slimme's photo
Sat 01/27/24 11:07 AM

Interesting...227 views and no one mention if they have food and or essentials stock up.

I would think that most of the preppers aren’t very anxious to share that info on a public forum.. that’s an important part of preparing to let only a select few know you have supply’s to survive.. hopefully none of these world leaders are that deranged to fire off the first nuke… they don’t seem to be as of now… only time will tell.

Fair enough but it is not just about nukes. Any severe conflict can disrupt global supply chains.

Slimme's photo
Sat 01/27/24 11:00 AM

Interesting...227 views and no one mention if they have food and or essentials stock up.

What about you?

How are you preparing and stocking up?

Yes, have started stocking up on food stuff in these critical and crazy times we are in.

Slimme's photo
Sat 01/27/24 10:55 AM
Edited by Slimme on Sat 01/27/24 10:58 AM

I have a herd of cattle and two running creeks if that counts.

:thumbsup::slight_smile:

Slimme's photo
Sat 01/27/24 04:43 AM
Edited by Slimme on Sat 01/27/24 05:25 AM

Slimme's photo
Sat 01/27/24 04:30 AM

When US and UK decided to launched middle strikes in Yemen it was done without Congress and Parliament approval. Warmongers are escalating the tension in the Middle East. Am sure the Red Sea shipping attacks by Houthis? could of been handle differently if cool heads prevail. Nope it's not going to stop there. Like I said in a different post the Ukraine/Russia conflict is the beginning of the end. Btw,other allies are involved not just US and UK.

I don't think the US and UK had much of a choice, the Houthis had attacked both unarmed merchant ships and warships trying to protect them with missiles and drones. Let's not forget they were given many warnings over several days to stop these attacks or face the consequences. Freedom of navigation in international waters is a global agreement in law. Iran is escalating the tension in continuing to supply the Houthis with these weapons and training in how to use them when they can see how they are being used to attack unarmed merchant shipping, and the piracy of ships and their cargos.

So the question is....Have we come to the point in international relations when dealing with aggression where after given many warnings over several days
to stop these attacks or face consequences US and UK just pick up planes and fly them over to bomb a country? Who military heads advising these
governments? China has now ask Iran to rein in the Houthi. Was America behind that or did China took the initiative to be the peace maker. One wonders.

Slimme's photo
Sat 01/27/24 04:14 AM
Well this is interesting.

https://youtu.be/P8vyzWOcLRU?si=POJMj7VMGbAkkDBo

Last time America had a civil war was over the issue of slavery and the South planning to secede from the Union.

Now it is a border issue.

States, militia and military have picked their sides.

Slimme's photo
Fri 01/26/24 04:38 AM
Follks nudge without checking profiles. That's a negative in my book and if you do checked and nudge and no response (if they have not been offline long) move on. If you serious and not playing, there's someone for you. Every cloth have its owner.

Slimme's photo
Wed 01/24/24 12:53 PM

Many Billionaire World leaders of around the World met recently in Switzerland to discuss World issues.
I think maybe they had Private airplanes to get to the destination. :smile:
One of the top concerns was there should be a future Carbon tax for citizens of in America and other counties.

J Biden hasn't got a clue as to what this country USA really needs to move forward in a positive way.

The same folks calling for reduce carbon emissions are the same folks jetting all over the place in their private jets but I understand these elites do not fly into Switzerland in their private planes..... apparently to give the impression or illusion of how concern they are about climate change and carbon footprints and since they are most of us than they are of them carbon tax seems to be a very good idea.

Slimme's photo
Wed 01/24/24 12:40 PM

Slimme's photo
Wed 01/24/24 12:16 PM
laugh laugh laugh

Slimme's photo
Tue 01/23/24 11:43 AM
Yes, chess game is on.

Any preparations on your part or you don't believe the global supply chain will be affected?