Community > Posts By > OralManOnly

OralManOnly's photo
Mon 03/17/14 04:33 AM
Here is an OUTSTANDING recipe for the most amazing Chicken Cordon Bleu wrapped in Bacon.
I used my Bradley Smoker to make this recipe (any smoker will do)

I have made a video to show you how to make it with step by step instructions and also shows the finished chicken.

ENJOY: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8rai_ArR5M&list=PL5DA7D8F7187A8090

OralManOnly's photo
Mon 03/17/14 04:28 AM
A good thick dry aged sirloin steak with Madagascan green peppercorn sauce made with cognac and chocolate cake with Dulce de Leche for icing, my 2 favorite foods :)

OralManOnly's photo
Mon 03/17/14 04:21 AM
OMG!, I can remember the very 1st. dish I cooked for myself after moving out of home into my own apartment. It was a very easy to make Chicken dish, but for the life of me cannot recall who gave it to me.
It was quite delicious actually and couldn't be easier:

1 packet fresh chicken thighs
1 packet mushroom soup (you could use any powdered soup I guess)
1 Liter of fresh apricot juice (you could use any thick fruit juice like mango also)

throw chicken into casserole dish.
Sprinkle soup over chicken
Pour in the juice.
Bake in oven @ 375 for about 45min to 1 hour.

That's it. :)

OralManOnly's photo
Mon 03/17/14 04:03 AM
I second that ;)

Wit the guys I know its their preference... their decision to look and feel good nd comfortable at the same time. And aside from that, its low maintenance.. :tongue: but to me...its good to have something you can hold on to.laugh bigsmile
laugh Heeeeehawwwww!!Save a Horse,and ride A Cowboy!! YippppyKiyaaaay!!devil

OralManOnly's photo
Sun 03/16/14 07:54 AM

YIKES!
why do scammers always try to get folks to communicate off the site?

Because they want to send nasty pics of themselves.

laugh

OralManOnly's photo
Sat 03/15/14 03:35 PM
Well, that's all we really 'know' about the known universe. Such questions will never be answered and will always remain speculation IMHO.
For all we know, the Big Bang Theory might change with the event of new discoveries.
Forbidden question? ..... perhaps only to the unfortunately indoctrinated. "Just like we cannot ask who or what God is?" - I can only speak for myself - I question that myself all the time. I ask myself "what came before God then?

Again I can only speak for myself - I take NONE of the 'teachings' from ANY of the religious books from all the known religions literally or as 100% accurate or even "the gospel' of God. - They can't all be 'right' or 100% accurate!

Like a parrot the entire scientific community (including me) keeps on repeating 13.7 ba ago the entire Universe was at one point {this has to be much more dense than a black hole_as a matter of fact a black hole may not be even like a grain of sand on a beach as compared to this entity}. So what will cause such an explosion which will spread all the matter present in that entity to be scattered in the entire Universe ? Or is it a forbidden question, just like we can not ask who the god is? We can not produce something from nothing.

OralManOnly's photo
Sat 03/15/14 11:35 AM
I'm not here to get into any altercation, nor am I here to change anyone's mind you can choose to believe exactly what you want to, who am I to give a S**t :)

OralManOnly's photo
Sat 03/15/14 11:22 AM

well said!
being gay is NOT a life choice as some misinformed people would like to believe, you are either born that way or you're not. Nobody in their right mind would chose to be gay and persecuted most of their life.
Self acceptance is the 1st. step in leading a full and fulfilling life.

everything is a choice...seems like some are confused as to what gay means... it doesn't mean liking the same sex, it means have sex with the same sex... thats a choice...

So, being straight isn't about liking the opposite sex? It's just about sex with the opposite sex? I guess with that logic, you believe you chose to be straight?

it's about who you have sex with, either way... loving someone doesn't make you gay or straight, it's the sex that does...
I guess if we were robots that could be logical. I only want to have sex with people Im attracted to. I did not choose to be attracted to them, I simply am. I couldnt possibly choose to have sex with someone I wasnt attracted to. So...I dont think being gay or strait is only about the sex act. Its about attraction, and love, and how are brains are wired.

OralManOnly's photo
Sat 03/15/14 11:00 AM
"grin" :)
.. not saying one way or another..
.. but why are there so many Canadians on here..lol.. must be are cold Canadian winters..lol...Ehh

OralManOnly's photo
Sat 03/15/14 10:56 AM
I know of many cases - it's not at all uncommon

On the other hand, Im sure there are lots of gay men and women who can have sex with the opposite sex in hopes to prove to themselves that they are not gay. This is surely unfortunate for, both, themselves and the people they marry while living this false life. Im sure that they tell themselves that they arent gay because they can manage to have sex with the opposite sex, until one day in their 40's or 50's, they confess to their spouse that they can no longer go on that way. ..or their spouse is tired of knowing the truth even if their gay partner wont admit it. Im sure its devastating for those families.

OralManOnly's photo
Sat 03/15/14 10:56 AM
Many things we do are certainly a choice however "everything" in life is definitely NOT a choice! No damn wonder there are so many misinformed people and haters out there in this world.
You sir, obviously have no conception or understanding of what being gay, bi, transgendered or even str8 and everything in-between, really is if you believe it's a choice. None of us had any say in how many X and Y chromosomes we were dealt with at birth.

being gay is NOT a life choice as some misinformed people would like to believe, you are either born that way or you're not. Nobody in their right mind would chose to be gay and persecuted most of their life.
Self acceptance is the 1st. step in leading a full and fulfilling life.

everything is a choice...seems like some are confused as to what gay means... it doesn't mean liking the same sex, it means have sex with the same sex... thats a choice...

OralManOnly's photo
Sat 03/15/14 09:23 AM
Edited by OralManOnly on Sat 03/15/14 09:24 AM
Bi Me and I can be Sexual ;) JUST KIDDING!!!! :)

I just popped in to have a look. I've delved into both sides, however do not consider myself bi but gay in a 12 year open LTR.

I do however admire those who are - BEST OF BOTH WORLDS :)

OralManOnly's photo
Sat 03/15/14 09:15 AM
Firstly lets get this over with right now " I'm NOT hitting on you or in the least bit interested"
Now that's out the way .... WOW! that took some difficult reading!

OK, so let me get this str8 - Your wife whom you loved, is now confined to a wheelchair, through no fault of her own, has had the best care and Dr.s - You've had to look after her for a number of years 24/7 - You haven't had sex in many years also - Now the love is lost and you need to try and make up for lost time as best you can and take care of your needs before you "kick the bucket" ?
Also your wife has given your her blessing to find someone else? - Now you don't know what do do with her? (I'm definitely going to hold my tongue on this one!)

I hope she meant she's giving you permission to fulfill your sexual needs and desires and not for you to get into another relationship? - Very understanding and admirable of her!

I cannot and will not judge, besides I and no-ne else has walked a mile in your shoes.

I can only speak for myself and say, that I could NEVER leave my partner after so many years together at this time in their life, especially with a disability.
I may not be a monogamous creature, however I am a VERY committed one.

yes i am married but very unhapply now.
we got married 21 years ago last month on the 20 of jan
it has been a rocky road for me. no us only downs we dont have kids
did try but she could not have them and did try to adoptbut that was too costly so we had animals as our kids hey it works for us.
ok now lets hit the wayback machine she was 30 same as me whatcome
along severe rumatoid arthuritis aka severe ra ok lets go to the present day now of 51 for her and me she is now confind to a wheelchair
all the time yes she has had the best drs but because her ra is so advanced. theres nothing to be done she can no longer walk beside me
oh yes incase any of you ask she has had the best meds out there
ecept for the oviouse ones for certain reasons we all know why on that
so i have been though alot these past years with her she has had pcs
workers comming into take care of her butshehas gotten rid of them for silly reasons i wont go into detail here. now the other question sex whats that we havenot had that scince just before my dad passed away
that was in 07 my mom passed in 2012 so its been hard on us yes im a man like everyman has needs. she recently go figure told meto go out and find someone else so thats what i ahve been doing havent found no one yet maybe some one will have pitty on this old fool and show mercy by the grace of god oh and for the record to all other men in this forum im not in the least gay so dont try to hit me up like on the other sites i have been so you can see what i have been though
its not easy takeing care of her 247 love well that been shot to hell
would i miss her hell no and like my mom had said to me one time if i knewwhat would happen would have i married her the answer is **** no
but i did so now its time for me to figure out what to do with her now because i have done all i can for her now i have to worry about the rest of my life before my time is up. i still have not had the fun i wanted to do yes i have talked with therapised and conuslers
but none ofthat works and i hate takeing thouse stupid med they make me feel funny i hate them. so with all that and me being a us army vet plus a 5th generation freemason. wholy!! that y imhere looking for a fresh new start i hope please excuse the spelling iut been awhile. well ttfn as a freind of mine once said ENJOY!!

OralManOnly's photo
Sat 03/15/14 08:43 AM
The truth is, self pity only attracts negativity and gets you nowhere in life. Been there done that, worn the T shirt and burnt it and learned my lesson many years ago.
You need to find away to draw from the positive things about yourself and the people in your life in order to get out of the 'rabbit hole' and move forward in a positive direction. Then everything will fall into place for you.
Good Luck!

I dont feel like i am worth much because i get let down all the time. Either its employment or being a single guy.. I feel like no matter how nice I am, I get treated unfairly all the time. Sometimes I feel like the world is against me.

OralManOnly's photo
Sat 03/15/14 08:32 AM
Edited by OralManOnly on Sat 03/15/14 08:35 AM
being gay is NOT a life choice as some misinformed people would like to believe, you are either born that way or you're not. Nobody in their right mind would chose to be gay only to be persecuted most of their life.
Self acceptance is the 1st. step in moving forward leading a fulfilling life.

OralManOnly's photo
Sat 03/15/14 08:26 AM
nothing about trusting your 'best friend"? Best friends would not do that for sure!

Am 27years old who never have a girlfriend in all of my live.I started dating month a go with is woman who sleep with my best friend in my house she knows that I want to have sex on the day we will get marriage.can I trust a woman again. .

OralManOnly's photo
Sat 03/15/14 08:23 AM
nothing about trusting your 'best friend"? Best friends would not do that for sure!

Am 27years old who never have a girlfriend in all of my live.I started dating month a go with is woman who sleep with my best friend in my house she knows that I want to have sex on the day we will get marriage.can I trust a woman again. .

OralManOnly's photo
Sat 03/15/14 08:21 AM

well said!

i have been here searching for love but i did not meet one.is it my country or my complexion made them avoid me.

Not everyone is looking for a long distance relationship, so if you are contacting members outside your own country, you are probably less likely to find someone. You may do better if you contact more ladies living in your own country, but it does take time to find some one, good luck in your search.

OralManOnly's photo
Sat 03/15/14 08:19 AM
why pay for sex when you can get it for free? I'm baffled?????

I still say this is the answer.

agree!

OralManOnly's photo
Sat 03/15/14 08:17 AM
perhaps for you, but for me I would pass in a heartbeat ;)

I still say this is the answer.