Community > Posts By > mistyblue2012

mistyblue2012's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:26 PM
lol...not a hunter....
I agree with you Jura,and I am not going to settle which probably answers my own question. I actually have my life together and believe in who I am, just want to share that with someone.

And thanks to everyone for listening to me whine a little. Normally I can keep it in check, but it is really bothering me for some reason tonight! Maybe because it is the holidays!

mistyblue2012's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:19 PM
I have missed you Nurjoyce
Thanks Wymers4u.... I am very educated and active....all my pics show me living my life fully with my kids....they are only in one pic I think. I don't not do things because I am alone.....would be cool to have someone to hold hands with on some of my adventures....

So then from a guy's point of view...do I just wait and believe?

mistyblue2012's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:16 PM
I hope so Gio....
and yes people are afraid of committment, but I want a guy that wants to really get to know me...the real me. There aren't too many guys out there that seem to notice that side of me!

mistyblue2012's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:14 PM
Never thought of it that way JD...certainly more positive....

mistyblue2012's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:12 PM
Thanks Gio......
I am not bashing guys, more like I am trying to figure out what is wrong with me....

mistyblue2012's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:11 PM
Thanks Gio......
I am not bashing guys, more like I am trying to figure out what is wrong with me....

mistyblue2012's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:10 PM
I understand the train wreck feeling, so I guess I should give up. Then technically I am not looking.
I do not believe that all men suck and I am hoping there is one right one for me before I am 100 years old.

mistyblue2012's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:08 PM
I have 88 friends in the United States......the majority of them aren't here. I truly am not a negative person, but it is hard to hope anymore.

mistyblue2012's photo
Thu 12/06/07 07:04 PM
Ok, either I am going out with the wrong guys, or I am meant to be alone......who knows for how long!
I'm not perfect, but I am sincere and loving. It is so tough getting your hopes up for nothing!
I truly have zero luck in dating and as of tonight, I am not dating anymore. I know they say when you stop looking you will find "the one". I wasn't looking for the ones I went out with and still, zipola in the connection department!

Is there anyone else out there that feels jinxed?

mistyblue2012's photo
Mon 11/26/07 07:08 PM
I have to be attracted to a guy to enjoy an intimate relationship. I do not think there is anything wrong with that. But there is a difference between a natural, healthy attraction and looking for a trophy man or woman. I embrace getting to know all types of people, but there are only certain ones that make me want more than friendship. Natural chemistry is beautiful, sleeping with someone for a notch in your belt or elsewhere is kinda tacky..........

mistyblue2012's photo
Thu 11/22/07 11:05 AM
Happy Thanksgivng everyone.......
I have missed everybody so much!

mistyblue2012's photo
Sat 09/08/07 07:56 PM
I don't like a lot of hair on guys.....plus I keep my skin smooth every single day, so smooth skin feels better on guys with a little bit of hair!!!

mistyblue2012's photo
Fri 09/07/07 06:45 PM
Hope you find peace soon....I'll keep you in my prayers!

mistyblue2012's photo
Fri 09/07/07 03:07 PM
------------SEPTEMBER BABY ---------------
Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends
to regret. Attractive and affectionate to oneself.
Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic.
Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems.
Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and
caring. Suave and generous. Usually you have
many friends. Enjoys to make love. Emotional.
Stubborn. Hasty. Good memory. Moving, motivates
oneself and others. Loves to travel and explore.
Sometimes sexy in a way that only their lover can
understand.

mistyblue2012's photo
Sun 09/02/07 08:01 PM
most definitely againdrinker flowerforyou :wink: drinker

mistyblue2012's photo
Sun 09/02/07 08:01 PM
most definitely againdrinker flowerforyou :wink: drinker

mistyblue2012's photo
Sun 09/02/07 07:51 PM
most definitelydrinker flowerforyou drinker

mistyblue2012's photo
Sun 09/02/07 07:45 PM
thank you yeabigsexy.....
and s1owhand.....I have great friends and maybe one day something electric will happen...but if not, I still thank the heavens above for my friend!!!!

mistyblue2012's photo
Sun 09/02/07 07:42 PM
Moms that love and cherish their kids do not do that...very strange. If you were my daughter and leaving for college the next day, I would probably be sleeping and praying at the end of your bed!
But if your mom is choosing to be elsewhere and you have a destiny to greet in the morning, then you need to move on with your life. Hopefully she will realize that she needs to support YOU and will come around soon. In the meantime, I will send prayers your way since you look young enough to be my daughter:smile: Sometimes walking through fire builds character. It may not seem fair at the time, but over time you will understand the forces that went into shaping your soul. You ALWAYS have a choice to handle what is dealt to you with diginity and grace! Your beautiful smile illustrates that you possess those qualities!!! Good luck with schoolflowerforyou

mistyblue2012's photo
Sun 09/02/07 07:33 PM
I want chemistry and brains in the same guy!!!!! Seems to be a hard thing to find and I am not quite ready to live without chemistry in my life!!!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25