Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 04/22/17 02:34 PM
Although, I do agree the challenges are frustrating the possibilities are encouraging if both couples are willing

no photo
Sat 04/22/17 01:26 PM
Frankly speaking, I do admire a woman with big boobs that comes along with the curves. Lately, I have being training my eyes to glance first at the eyes because it's the Window to the soul .

no photo
Fri 04/21/17 02:28 PM
I really don't see anything wrong with it especially when the odds are in favor of both couples

no photo
Tue 08/02/16 04:55 AM
Wow, learning a lot from this topic but I think if we couldn't make it work them due to insufficient strength, we can try again because neither of us had the strength then but now we may have developed the necessary strength.

no photo
Mon 08/01/16 06:01 AM
I think we should work with the meaning of soulmate before talking about love or maybe we are exaggerating the whole love issue with the falling in live concept. It should all about compactibility and total understanding between two people.

no photo
Sun 01/24/16 10:42 AM

It seems to me that dating should logically begin without commitment. It is not unreasonable to date more than one person at first. How can you commit to someone before you know them. Commitment grows with the relationship. The important thing is to always be honest with them and always carefully consider their feelings. Why would you do otherwise with someone who may become very important to you?
i agree with you totally, because we shouldn't project our personal opinion/feelings over the truth

no photo
Sun 01/24/16 10:34 AM

woman are afraid of you guy, because there is lot of cheater out there....@ray
yeah you are right because a lot of us don't understand the magnitude of what we are asking...and if we ain't cheaters we handle it so poorly that makes you guys lose faith in us...

no photo
Sun 01/24/16 10:26 AM
One thing we must understand is that, if you find it hard to build relationship with the people you see physically, then why think it will be easy to build online....its still the same people and all you can do is keep trying till you meet the right one..

no photo
Sun 01/24/16 10:11 AM
Hmmmm.....it does so confusing to you right now...but you should consider that knowing the understanding level of your girlfriend is of paramount importance (although its too soon to start that after two weeks of dating). For the way you have being sounding about your family and manliness thing...you should tell her about the family party because she also have a family too.

no photo
Tue 07/29/14 04:39 AM
I think we are viewing both as one entity, which we shouldn't. These two are both important in their usage and purpose, so trying to contrast both would be an error in our analysis.

2 Next