BHawkins's photo
Sun 05/01/16 08:11 AM
Immortality - Pearl Jam

BHawkins's photo
Sun 05/01/16 05:36 AM
Sounds like wise words

BHawkins's photo
Sun 05/01/16 05:35 AM
Did you know the nursery rhyme, ring around the rosie is about mass suicide?

BHawkins's photo
Sun 05/01/16 05:32 AM
All the damn time

Have you gone past the contemplation stage?

BHawkins's photo
Sun 05/01/16 05:29 AM
I tend to find things I like, things I want ....then run from them.

BHawkins's photo
Sun 05/01/16 05:25 AM
Red Light district

BHawkins's photo
Sun 05/01/16 03:01 AM
Laying on the roof of a house, appreciating the peace & quiet

BHawkins's photo
Sun 05/01/16 12:35 AM
How about in places you can't reach? Certain places on the back? Maybe severe wounds that you're pretty sure it's impossible to sleep through? Also I would personally be grateful to hear from someone who has received the same ones in the same spots over a period of years

BHawkins's photo
Sat 04/30/16 11:55 PM
honestly has anyone ever woke up with unexplained wounds? Such as bleeding cuts, scratches etc..?

BHawkins's photo
Sat 04/30/16 11:53 PM
A tad off topic but honestly has anyone ever woke up with unexplained wounds? Such as bleeding cuts, scratches etc..?

BHawkins's photo
Sat 04/30/16 11:48 PM
Determined

BHawkins's photo
Sat 04/30/16 11:22 PM
The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that it has never tried to contact us.

-Bill Watterson-

BHawkins's photo
Sat 04/30/16 01:01 AM
and then I was promoted to Colonel ....Colonel Lingus :bikini:

BHawkins's photo
Thu 04/28/16 07:28 PM

Guys, mongi101 has deactivated her account. She is no longer here.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BHawkins's photo
Thu 04/28/16 02:03 AM
Tuberculosis

BHawkins's photo
Thu 04/28/16 01:55 AM
Every direction is a question ...except backwards. Sometimes the variable is worth more than the constant.

-NurseHawkins-

BHawkins's photo
Wed 04/27/16 11:05 PM

The only one that knows and controls your future is God.

Sheeeeeeeit. Yeah that's what I hear...way too often. You go ahead & trust in him if it works for you but it's still just another opinion.

BHawkins's photo
Wed 04/27/16 04:04 PM
Anger isn't entirety negative. It can be a very useful emotion. Anger can neutralize fear. Anger can neuralize sadness. Anger can unfreeze a person from the prison of shock. When controlled and understood, anger can be the difference in giving up and giving back.

-NurseHawkins-

BHawkins's photo
Tue 04/26/16 11:34 AM
I died when I was a teenager from an overdose. I remember the things I saw & no one ever believed me back then. It was the ramblings of a half dead junkie...can't say I blame them from doubting me, but it was terrifying. I saw no light. I saw my own corpse and a room full of people leaning over me, who were never really in the room. For years after that, there were about 7 times where I saw 2 of these people again. One of them I've seen numerous times. Every time under strange circumstances and in odd places. I always felt like I had a demon following me and waiting, similar to how some have guardian angels. If there is a hell then it's probably where I'm headed and seeing those people gives me the feeling that they are just waiting. They are obviously not good and even though I feel uneasy every time I see them, I'm never scared. I havent spoken about this since back when I was a junkie destroying myself, and back when I did, everyone just basically thought all the things I've put in my body had caused flashbacks or hallucinations. Who knows, maybe they are right, but it sure feels real every time.I don't ask for it and it's not from fear and I havent been a junkie in 12 years, so I cant make sense of it. Perhaps it's just lasting effects.
When my son was born, I stopped doing everything, literally everything...I stopped every drug..hell even the cigarettes. He didn't ask to be born, so I owed him a childhood unlike the one I had, so I changed my actions (even though my outlook on myself and life still hasn't changed), so I assumed everything associated with that lifestyle would go away. I was wrong though, because what I saw back then still returns. Whether it was twice in the same year or once in 5 years. I wish I had an answer, simply out of curiousity, but I'm sure I'll find out someday. Anyways **** it, we reap what we sow and whatever awaits me, I definitely have coming to me, so no reason to whine or be scared.

BHawkins's photo
Mon 04/25/16 09:02 PM
conceited women are a huge turn off. If the user name has "sexy"etc.. anywhere in it, then they automatically aren't to me.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 17 18